Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

"Psycho" prop knife...

Started by Angry White Male, June 24, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Wanted to know what the "Psycho" prop knife actually was, since it's a classic movie scene.

Led me to discover that Anthony Perkins widowed wife died as a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, which was one of the planes that was Allah Akbar'd into the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Wanted to know what the "Psycho" prop knife actually was, since it's a classic movie scene.

Led me to discover that Anthony Perkins widowed wife died as a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, which was one of the planes that was Allah Akbar'd into the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Anthony Perkins had a wife?? I thought he was queer.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Anthony Perkins had a wife?? I thought he was queer.

He was queer early on in his life, being shy and uncomfortable around women.  That was how he got teh AIDS.

Nonetheless he married a woman in 1973, and they remained married until his death in 1992.  They had two sons together.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"Anthony Perkins had a wife?? I thought he was queer.

He was queer early on in his life, being shy and uncomfortable around women.  That was how he got teh AIDS.

Nonetheless he married a woman in 1973, and they remained married until his death in 1992.  They had two sons together.

I thought he was a life long fruit.

Angry White Male

Nope.  Married (to a female) for almost 20 years, with two kids produced would at least classify him as 'bi-sexual' I suppose...