News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

India is the most dangerous country in the world for women experts say in survey

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Canada is now officially the least 'rapey' Western Nation.  We have them all beat by a huge margin.

My guess is our lack of Negroes...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder where Taiwan sits in comparison to the rest of the world..

My guess is low compared to most countries.

Annually, 10,000 rapes reported in Taiwan.  Population 23.5 million.

580 rapes reported in Canada.  Population 36 million.

Source?

Angry White Male

Source?  The same god damned internet search function that you have!

Yes, your Taiwan is quite 'rapey,' but not too rapey compared to other parts of the world.

Canada is a weird fucking anomaly, as we tend to not rape our women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Canada is now officially the least 'rapey' Western Nation.  We have them all beat by a huge margin.

My guess is our lack of Negroes...

There are about one million Canadians of black African origin..

Taiwan has very few, but with a much higher number of rapes according to you.

Angry White Male

Here's your source:  http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/201608050025.aspx">http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/201608050025.aspx

QuoteIn 2014 and 2015, 11,086 and 10,454 victims of sexual assault were reported, respectively, to law enforcement authorities, the ministry said.

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Here's a strange fact...  Some women actually get turned on and orgasm while being raped.  I'm not making this shit up!

Could explain why White women often don't seem to have a problem with getting stuffed full of migrant Negro dick against their will...

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"For some strange reason, Canada has insanely low rape stats per capita.  Quite possibly the lowest in the Western World...

Prolly cause of all the clothing that has to come off  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

I've often heard from South Africans that their country is a dangerous place too.

That walking down the street is a perilous adventure.

I suppose out in the country it may be safe, but some of their cities not so much.

JOE

I once had an Indian Muslim roommate who stayed with me who stayed with me for 2 months.

He was a good guy.

But he also remarked how India is a dangerous place for women..

The idea of a girl walking alone there down the street was practically unheard of.

And he marveled at how all these scantily clad young Western girls would flash their ass and titties walking alone down the Vancouver like Robson Street on a hot summers day. He said it would never happen there where he was from, as gangs of marauding men would immediately descend upon such women and rape/assault them.

....its a much different place out there - halfway 'round the world.

They think different from here, that's fer sure.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm a bit surprised, but it's some what expected for India to rank amongst teh top 5, some of my brother's Indian friend(women) once mentioned they'd be far more happy living in mainland China than in their own home country.

Zetsu..

:JC_howdy:

Hiya Fash  acc_hugz
Permanently off his rocker

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "JOE"I once had an Indian Muslim roommate who stayed with me who stayed with me for 2 months.

He was a good guy.

But he also remarked how India is a dangerous place for women..

The idea of a girl walking alone there down the street was practically unheard of.

And he marveled at how all these scantily clad young Western girls would flash their ass and titties walking alone down the Vancouver like Robson Street on a hot summers day. He said it would never happen there where he was from, as gangs of marauding men would immediately descend upon such women and rape/assault them.

....its a much different place out there - halfway 'round the world.

They think different from here, that's fer sure.

They're fucking animals
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm a bit surprised, but it's some what expected for India to rank amongst teh top 5, some of my brother's Indian friend(women) once mentioned they'd be far more happy living in mainland China than in their own home country.

Mainland Chinese women have never faced the blatant discrimination and abuse Indian women still do.

That's true, in fact the communist government treat women with equality better than some Western nation, but then it's mainland China, I mean where some ppl I personally know buy their own drivers license or sell pirated dvd next to a police station, lol.

China has had female empresses. Women have long been wage earners. India, on the other hand has still not fully emancipated women. At least not culturally.

I almost forgot about that too, but ya, along with during the cultural revolution the CCP wanted to gain more power by getting support from the women's group so they encouraged more equality between both gender.  Even from a White person's perspective women's rights in Hong Kong are the highest in the world, if you want to get a girlfriend ppl always joke saying the guy needs a high paid job, be a home owner(cost about 2-3million average) and own a car(which have 50% auto taxes and 150%gas tax in HK).  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Mainland Chinese women have never faced the blatant discrimination and abuse Indian women still do.

That's true, in fact the communist government treat women with equality better than some Western nation, but then it's mainland China, I mean where some ppl I personally know buy their own drivers license or sell pirated dvd next to a police station, lol.

China has had female empresses. Women have long been wage earners. India, on the other hand has still not fully emancipated women. At least not culturally.

I almost forgot about that too, but ya, along with during the cultural revolution the CCP wanted to gain more power by getting support from the women's group so they encouraged more equality between both gender.  Even from a White person's perspective women's rights in Hong Kong are the highest in the world, if you want to get a girlfriend ppl always joke saying the guy needs a high paid job, be a home owner(cost about 2-3million average) and own a car(which have 50% auto taxes and 150%gas tax in HK).  :laugh:

Taiwan has a female president too..

Women's rights in the Chinese speaking world are comparable to the West.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Here's your source:  http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/201608050025.aspx">http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/201608050025.aspx

QuoteIn 2014 and 2015, 11,086 and 10,454 victims of sexual assault were reported, respectively, to law enforcement authorities, the ministry said.

Ah, date rape cases..

I heard about the spike in reported cases once when I was in Taiwan.