The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

No.  I eat a balanced diet, and as such require no injections like you vegetarian freaks do!  You freaks!  Enjoy your injections!

Angry White Male

Vegetarians like Berry need to be strapped to a chair, and force fed a big, juicy burger against their will!

That way no B12 injections would be required...

cc

I understand why sort of  krauts have the need to think they are perfect and in control, it's ok guy we all understand ... but food is a long way from the whole story

Many items including B12 are low or high "naturally" in people. Sodium, potassium, iron, glutens, and 100+ others are not absorbed from food for some .. . on the other hand some retain too much

Take sugar as a classic well known example ... many have serious problems without taking any from foods

Every system has its own natural levels without adding ... and each has its own absorption rates ranging from 0 to total
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"I understand why sort of  krauts have the need to think they are perfect and in control, it's ok guy we all understand ...

This doesn't make any fucking sense!

Frood

I just had a B1 injection.

Beef and bean burrito with avocado, corn, and sour cream.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

The real deal, or one of those frozen, disappointing ones?  The frozen ones disappoint me.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I understand why sort of  krauts have the need to think they are perfect and in control, it's ok guy we all understand ... but food is a long way from the whole story

Many items including B12 are low or high "naturally" in people. Sodium, potassium, iron, glutens, and 100+ others are not absorbed from food for some .. . on the other hand some retain too much

Take sugar as a classic well known example ... many have serious problems without taking any from foods

Every system has its own natural levels without adding ... and each has its own absorption rates ranging from 0 to total

Thank you for explaining cc.

ac_smile

cc

For a specific example, Doc started me on a low dose statin because of being slightly high in bad fats.

I eat virtually zero fat nor any foods high in fat or any form of bad fats ... far less than the general population. Doc says many people's systems  produce  bad cholesterol on their own .. again demonstrating that there's a lot more to it than simply eating right  ... says it's all about genetics

Exactly the same for B12 and 6 .... my body does not absorb it well so shots are helpful .... also one can overdo them - last readings said they were high so Doc suggested it had slowly become too high  .. so cut back to every 2 months instead of every month

For all important items its about the right amount present within your body .. enough is best ... too little or too much is not good

Most blood results also indicate an acceptable range ... with between the high and low being correct .. Everyone's body varies over time .. is  in a constant balancing act for all needed items

Odinson

Any1 whos a drinker like myself, Mel and Herman, should get a Vitamin B injection from time to time..

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I understand why sort of  krauts have the need to think they are perfect and in control, it's ok guy we all understand ... but food is a long way from the whole story

B12 can be stored in the liver for a long time, so it may take a few years for a deficiency to develop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Any1 whos a drinker like myself, Mel and Herman, should get a Vitamin B injection from time to time..

Than do it and take Mel and Herman with you.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Every system has  its own natural levels without adding ... and each has its own absorption rates ranging from 0 to total

B12 can be stored in the liver for a long time, so it may take a few years for a deficiency to develop.

Yes. And I should have added its own "retention" times

Frood

Vegemite is more enjoyable
Blahhhhhh...