The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"

One of the most automated and advance assembly system in the world, just one of the BMW production lines located in Germany

">

And other than high end Rollers, Ferraris, Lambos etc they're all built the same way.

I don't get it.

If no-one is getting paid to build this stuff, who is going to pay for it at the other end?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"

One of the most automated and advance assembly system in the world, just one of the BMW production lines located in Germany

">

And other than high end Rollers, Ferraris, Lambos etc they're all built the same way.

I don't get it.

If no-one is getting paid to build this stuff, who is going to pay for it at the other end?

But compared to the other auto plants the BMW uses the least labour and probably less than 1/3 of Ford's assembly line.

Where ever the money flows to, those ppl will buy it, currently the new entrepreneurs, middle and upper class from China.
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm going to go with "maybe".

Nah I really was the good kid lol. The rest wound up in and out of juvenile jail. I was the last to start smoking, the first to get a job, and was the only one that could make it through the whole week at church camp during "poor people week" without being sent home on the first day lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why do they call it sections in the states?  Reminds me of the hunger games.

Thats funny cause thats about right lol. We were all on food stamps and WIC checks. I tell you what though, that government cheese was damn good lol.

The housing in the states is horrible.  Here in Canada it's pretty good.  Their units are decent.  There's a long wait list to get in.  I'd say a min of a 5 year wait.  So many people need it.  The sad thing is, there are some people abuse it, they shouldnt be in it.  But there's no reason not to apply and get the help.  The better people work, save or go to school and eventually get out.

I hated it, it sucked. And when one would get roaches the whole building would, and then they would bomb the whole place.

You're right, some abuse it, and that aint right, but some do need help and then they have to wait. System is screwed up.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Everyone starts somewhere.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/7e/6b/057e6bfd1b8ebc3c15dc93e65fca192c.jpg">

:roll:

I've done all 3 of those jobs.

Anonymous

">

I don't get it.

But compared to the other auto plants the BMW uses the least labour and probably less than 1/3 of Ford's assembly line.

Where ever the money flows to, those ppl will buy it, currently the new entrepreneurs, middle and upper class from China.
I heard that German auto workers earn higher wages than say at Honda in Alliston, Ontario. But, they employ fewer production workers in Germany.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

">

I don't get it.

I heard that German auto workers earn higher wages than say at Honda in Alliston, Ontario. But, they employ fewer production workers in Germany.

I wouldn't be surprised, people from countries like the Japan, Germany, Korea, US & China are not one bit afraid to work extremelly hard, if there's any nation IMO that deserves to dictate the world's economy, then it's definately these 5 nations.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

">

I don't get it.

I wouldn't be surprised, people from countries like the Japan, Germany, Korea, US & China are not one bit afraid to work extremelly hard, if there's any nation IMO that deserves to dictate the world's economy, then it's definately these 5 nations.  ac_drinks
There is a stigma against physically demanding work in Asia.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

I don't get it.

The thing is I can never understand why is so bad working at fast food chains or in some factories, as long as they're not giving any trouble to others or causing a burden to the society then they have my respect.  At least I'd choose to associate with those folks over the rich a*sholes any day.

Anonymous

">

I don't get it.

The thing is I can never understand why is so bad working at fast food chains or in some factories, as long as they're not giving any trouble to others or causing a burden to the society then they have my respect.  At least they I'd choose to associate with those folks over the rich a*sholes any day.
I have worked with my hands all my life. It provided a good living, travel and upward mobility.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

">

I don't get it.

The thing is I can never understand why is so bad working at fast food chains or in some factories, as long as they're not giving any trouble to others or causing a burden to the society then they have my respect.  At least they I'd choose to associate with those folks over the rich a*sholes any day.
I have worked with my hands all my life. It provided a good living, travel and upward mobility.

Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day, leading to a lot of chronic health issues.  Not to mention this is why I like you Herman, you're not afraid to work hard, not entitled to the best and a source of proof that people working out in the fields are never to be underestimated.

Anonymous

">

I don't get it.

Same with my husband Herman. He's a master electrician.

Bricktop

Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day

Look around every major city in the world.

Forests of skyscrapers, office towers reaching ever higher.

Each one designed to give people who don't like working a place to grow fat on everyone else's money.

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1AP8rSVXXXXbAaXXXq6xXFXXXq/Galvanized-Q235-Steel-Hen-Laying-Battery-Cage.jpg_350x350.jpg">

Anonymous

">

I don't get it.

Same with my husband Herman. He's a master electrician.
As much as I hate CP, it has provided a good life. I have a mortgage free house and I travel regularly. However, I never had kids.

Zetsu

Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day

Look around every major city in the world.

Forests of skyscrapers, office towers reaching ever higher.

Each one designed to give people who don't like working a place to grow fat on everyone else's money.

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1AP8rSVXXXXbAaXXXq6xXFXXXq/Galvanized-Q235-Steel-Hen-Laying-Battery-Cage.jpg_350x350.jpg">

But the truth is ppl want attractive, high quality, and cheap price products, we have no choice but to achieve the 3 E(economic, efficient and effective) to satisfy everyone.  Meanwhile I'm just so glad I'll quit working for my dad and in my home office and be moving to my very own warehouse soon.