The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I agree.

But they don't want to work for it.

They would rather spend their day in a battery farm office block, pushing paper and achieving nothing of consequence whilst being paid far more than their value to society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day

Look around every major city in the world.

Forests of skyscrapers, office towers reaching ever higher.

Each one designed to give people who don't like working a place to grow fat on everyone else's money.

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1AP8rSVXXXXbAaXXXq6xXFXXXq/Galvanized-Q235-Steel-Hen-Laying-Battery-Cage.jpg_350x350.jpg">

But the truth is ppl want attractive, high quality, and cheap price products, we have no choice but to achieve the 3 E(economic, efficient and effective) to satisfy everyone.  Meanwhile I'm just so glad I'll quit working for my dad and in my home office and be moving to my very own warehouse soon.

You are starting your own company?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day

Each one designed to give people who don't like working a place to grow fat on everyone else's money.

https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1AP8rSVXXXXbAaXXXq6xXFXXXq/Galvanized-Q235-Steel-Hen-Laying-Battery-Cage.jpg_350x350.jpg">

But the truth is ppl want attractive, high quality, and cheap price products, we have no choice but to achieve the 3 E(economic, efficient and effective) to satisfy everyone.  Meanwhile I'm just so glad I'll quit working for my dad and in my home office and be moving to my very own warehouse soon.

Maybe he means he is starting up a separate entity of his father's company.

Zetsu

Yea, my brother and I wanted to try out wholesale distribution and online retail, lol doubt we'll do well.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

One of the most automated and advance assembly system in the world, just one of the BMW production lines located in Germany

">

And other than high end Rollers, Ferraris, Lambos etc they're all built the same way.

I don't get it.

If no-one is getting paid to build this stuff, who is going to pay for it at the other end?

But compared to the other auto plants the BMW uses the least labour and probably less than 1/3 of Ford's assembly line.

Where ever the money flows to, those ppl will buy it, currently the new entrepreneurs, middle and upper class from China.
I heard that German auto workers earn higher wages than say at Honda in Alliston, Ontario. But, they employ fewer production workers in Germany.

I wouldn't be surprised, people from countries like the Japan, Germany, Korea, US & China are not one bit afraid to work extremelly hard, if there's any nation IMO that deserves to dictate the world's economy, then it's definately these 5 nations.  ac_drinks
There is a stigma against physically demanding work in Asia.

The thing is I can never understand why is so bad working at fast food chains or in some factories, as long as they're not giving any trouble to others or causing a burden to the society then they have my respect.  At least they I'd choose to associate with those folks over the rich a*sholes any day.
I have worked with my hands all my life. It provided a good living, travel and upward mobility.

Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day, leading to a lot of chronic health issues.  Not to mention this is why I like you Herman, you're not afraid to work hard, not entitled to the best and a source of proof that people working out in the fields are never to be underestimated.

Absolutely!  I've done both.  I dont like cushy office jobs.  The people are so snobby and clicky.  Not to mention morons.

Anonymous

Yea, my brother and I wanted to try out wholesale distribution and online retail, lol doubt we'll do well.

Your father has no stake in this venture Zetsu?

Are you in competition with your father?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

One of the most automated and advance assembly system in the world, just one of the BMW production lines located in Germany

">

And other than high end Rollers, Ferraris, Lambos etc they're all built the same way.

I don't get it.

If no-one is getting paid to build this stuff, who is going to pay for it at the other end?

But compared to the other auto plants the BMW uses the least labour and probably less than 1/3 of Ford's assembly line.

Where ever the money flows to, those ppl will buy it, currently the new entrepreneurs, middle and upper class from China.
I heard that German auto workers earn higher wages than say at Honda in Alliston, Ontario. But, they employ fewer production workers in Germany.

I wouldn't be surprised, people from countries like the Japan, Germany, Korea, US & China are not one bit afraid to work extremelly hard, if there's any nation IMO that deserves to dictate the world's economy, then it's definately these 5 nations.  ac_drinks
There is a stigma against physically demanding work in Asia.

The thing is I can never understand why is so bad working at fast food chains or in some factories, as long as they're not giving any trouble to others or causing a burden to the society then they have my respect.  At least they I'd choose to associate with those folks over the rich a*sholes any day.
I have worked with my hands all my life. It provided a good living, travel and upward mobility.

Sometimes I think labour jobs are overall better than working in the office all day, leading to a lot of chronic health issues.  Not to mention this is why I like you Herman, you're not afraid to work hard, not entitled to the best and a source of proof that people working out in the fields are never to be underestimated.

Absolutely!  I've done both.  I dont like cushy office jobs.  The people are so snobby and clicky.  Not to mention morons.

Lol there sure were some pretty dumb and ignorant af employees when I was still working at my dad's place, but it wasn't too bad for me since I was the chairman's son.  From what I've witness I notice one of the autoCAD guy just can't keep his mouth closed and annoying all the office ladies, while our general manager takes forever to get things done, and this one guy doesn't do anything during the day and saves up all the work for OT, etc.  Sometimes I duno is my mental disorder a good thing or not, b/c of this I don't have to work and put up with crap at the office anymore and get to do everything remotely from home instead.

Zetsu

Your father has no stake in this venture Zetsu?

Are you in competition with your father?

There's no way I can compete with my father, he's is more of an investor, and just lends money to my brother and I to start things up.

Anonymous

So, your dad has an interest in the business.

Berry Sweet

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So, your dad has an interest in the business.

Not too much since he's already 73, but he'll be letting us borrow some money to get a head start.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What business is it?

Ahh we're just going to start wholesaling, duno why but it's always been my favorite job in the business field.

Anonymous

Not too much since he's already 73, but he'll be letting us borrow some money to get a head start.

I hope it's a success for you brother. I don't know the business, but I heard the profit margins are low.

Zetsu

I hope it's a success for you brother. I don't know the business, but I heard the profit margins are low.

Thanks Herman   ac_cool  , I'll definitely need it.

Despite how bad it looks from all the competition we see everyday, there are still some areas where you're in control, from trying to find and source from a supplier that gives you the edge in pricing compared to the competitors, marketing, connections, making your own brand, designing and manufacturing your own products.

Anonymous

Thanks Herman   ac_cool  , I'll definitely need it.

Despite how bad it looks from all the competition we see everyday, there are still some areas where you're in control, from trying to find and source from a supplier that gives you the edge in pricing compared to the competitors, marketing, connections, making your own brand, designing and manufacturing your own products.

It's a brave move Zetsu..

I too hope it works out for you and your brother.