News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

OK, Berry Sweet... First Lesson in Etiquette Class!

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Another meltdown.

Utterly predictable.

I don't know exactly why...

Running a forum requires a lot of work, and maybe the returns just weren't what she thought they would be...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Another pathetic try.  Get some class Mel.

You're drunk.

Get your ass into bed, NOW!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Another meltdown.

Utterly predictable.

I don't know exactly why...

Running a forum requires a lot of work, and maybe the returns just weren't what she thought they would be...

Said return being predicated on my contributions, that I cruelly withheld.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Said return being predicated on my contributions, that I cruelly withheld.

Don't overestimate yourself, Gunner...

Bricktop

Odinson

That cat is looking at her muff because he smells fish..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"That cat is looking at her muff because he smells fish..

Thanks for returning the thread to the original topic, and dispensing with all the posturing about RW and her late forum.

Those who actually know what she wanted and why she closed it down are judiciously silent, and just laughing up their sleeve.  I'll laugh out loud, though.

:MG_216:  ac_lmfao  :crazy:  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Thanks for returning the thread to the original topic, and dispensing with all the posturing about RW and her late forum.

Those who actually know what she wanted and why she closed it down are judiciously silent, and just laughing up their sleeve.  I'll laugh out loud, though.

Mel loves his gossip. Nobody takes his rumour-mongering seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Mel loves his gossip. Nobody takes his rumour-mongering seriously.

JOE likes gossip too.

cc

True ^^. They both thrive on it

QuoteThanks for returning the thread to the original topic, and dispensing with all the posturing about RW and her late forum.

Those who actually know what she wanted and why she closed it down are judiciously silent, and just laughing up their sleeve. I'll laugh out loud, though.

Instead of  re-returning it back to where it had previously devolved to  ... via a smug cutesy  "I know what you don't know about her" ...  how about we re-re-return it to "Etiquette Class" literally ... by providing some real info that matters to many here

ALL forum stuff of any nature aside, how is she (the person herself) doing?

I have heard nothing about her in a very long while, but her health comes to mind at a personal level virtually  every day.

While I can speak only for myself, I believe that others here also have similar concerns about her well being
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"True ^^. They both thrive on it

===

Instead of  re-returning it back to where it had previously devolved to  ... via a smug cutesy  "I know what you don't know about her" ...  how about we re-re-return it to "Etiquette Class" literally ... by providing some real info that matters to many here

ALL forum stuff of any nature aside, how is she (the person herself) doing?

I have heard nothing about her in a very long while, but her health comes to mind at a personal level virtually  every day.

While I can speak only for myself, I believe that others here also have similar concerns about her well being

Do you always deride people as "smug and cutesy" while asking them for information that is privileged?  

I also have concerns about her health, but no current info.  I know that she is alive and still has online access.  I'm afraid that's not very helpful, but it's all I have.

cc

Thanks - was hoping you might have something

QuoteDo you always deride people as "smug and cutesy" while asking them for information that is privileged?

I only refer to people acting "smug and cutesy" when they act "smug and cutesy" as above ... whatever the subject is

As to "privileged" ... if it is, fine. The usual and innocent remedy to not knowing something that you are concerned about is to ask someone who might know. Seems you gave all the info you have and that is appreciated
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
I only refer to people acting "smug and cutesy" when they act "smug and cutesy" as above ... whatever the subject is

Seems reasonable.