News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

OK, Berry Sweet... First Lesson in Etiquette Class!

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Berry Sweet handles Mel's teasing and trolling very well.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Berry Sweet handles Mel's teasing and trolling very well.

This is a legit thread, meant to help her!  This is no 'teasing or trolling' matter!   acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Berry Sweet handles Mel's teasing and trolling very well.

This is a legit thread, meant to help her!  This is no 'teasing or trolling' matter!   acc_angry

Of course not.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Odinson"That cat is looking at her muff because he smells fish..

Thanks for returning the thread to the original topic, and dispensing with all the posturing about RW and her late forum.

Those who actually know what she wanted and why she closed it down are judiciously silent, and just laughing up their sleeve.  I'll laugh out loud, though.

:MG_216:  ac_lmfao  :crazy:  :laugh:

To no-one's surprise, ol' Peachy leaps into any discussion relating to his "friend".

Son, here's a tip; if you think you know why she does or says anything, then you know nothing. Laugh up your snot stained sleeve all you want. I can assure you from close experience that what she says and what she really believes are frequently poles apart. And she will say anything to mask her failure and inadequacy. Even to the extent of blaming anyone but herself for her constant anguish.

These comments, of course, will be reported back to her by either you or "nice guy" kiebers.

cc

Do you mean things like the  lamp turning the gas on .. and then screaming [size=120]"Light Me" "Light Me" ??[/size]

and then when fingers got burned ..  placing literally 100s of posts on and on for weeks  ... each one designed to take down the lighter?

Bad Moi for saying  exactly how I saw it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"That cat is looking at her muff because he smells fish..

Cats and dogs are attracted to fish.  Must be embarrassing for dirty women to have to keep shooing pets away from their smelly snatches!    :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Do you mean things like the  lamp turning the gas on .. and then screaming [size=120]"Light Me" "Light Me" ??[/size]

and then when fingers got burned ..  placing literally 100s of posts on and on for weeks  ... each one designed to take down the lighter?

Bad Moi for saying  exactly how I saw it

Amongst a horde of  other examples of how OTHER people have made her life miserable.

Her puppets are clueless. They see the shiny side and think that's all there is.

cc

Dunno about too many others, but I had that specific example  figured

Bricktop

As did everyone else except a few toadies who felt that they were entitled to judge without having all the facts, and despite the truth being glaringly obvious.

Angry White Male

Maybe you should remove your sig, Gunner...

You wear it like some kinda Purple Heart or some shit...

Bricktop

And maybe I just like to remind everyone a bout your tendency to threaten to run like a bitch, but lack the fortitude to do so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

To no-one's surprise, ol' Peachy leaps into any discussion relating to his "friend". ===

I know you just got back, and maybe you need to re-learn that it's hard to post and smoke crack at the same time.  

When I have some time I'll address your remarks in RR, where they belong.... promise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

To no-one's surprise, ol' Peachy leaps into any discussion relating to his "friend". ===

I know you just got back, and maybe you need to re-learn that it's hard to post and smoke crack at the same time.  

When I have some time I'll address your remarks in RR, where they belong.... promise.

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"And maybe I just like to remind everyone a bout your tendency to threaten to run like a bitch, but lack the fortitude to do so.

My tendency is to get frustrated when the Admin and Mods don't get off my fucking case for nothing.  Luckily they have stopped 'acting up' for no reason here!

cc

QuoteMy tendency is to get frustrated when the Admin and Mods don't get off my fucking case [size=120]for nothing[/size].
QuoteLuckily they have stopped[size=120] 'acting up'  

for no reason
[/size]
here!

:roll: