News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OK, Berry Sweet... First Lesson in Etiquette Class!

Started by Angry White Male, June 30, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

It's true.  They were pulling the exact same shit that those two stupid cunts Mimi and Evs were...  Of course, there were different Mods active here at that time (RW, Renee, Kreeper, etc.) also...

cc

Dunno.

It's pretty hard to make the argument of unfair treatment from ALL those people stick ...

that they (RW, Renee, Keeper, Mimi, Evs, Fash, Keebs .. and no doubt others)  ALL were always in the wrong  ... and that you where always in the right

Just sayin  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

I´m just dismissing all this as female behaviour..

What do you expect when you have females in command... Things are not gonna be stable.

Cat-fights etc.

Women dont get along... They stab each other on the back..

Then they hug and forgive each other.. Only to scheme behind the other bitch´s back.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Dunno.

It's pretty hard to make the argument of unfair treatment from ALL those people stick ...

that they (RW, Renee, Keeper, Mimi, Evs, Fash, Keebs .. and no doubt others)  ALL were always in the wrong  ... and that you where always in the right

RW (I do wish her the best), has at least attempted to destroy every forum that she attains any form of control over, even her own!

Renee (I do not mind her either), has admitted herself that she is not Mod material, and certainly doesn't have the temperament to handle the task!

Kreeper is a fag!  'Nuff said about that!  Him and RW were friends...

Mimi is a conniving, lying, manipulative twat!

Evs has simply lost her marbles, and should put someone more qualified in command.  She's turned into a cranky old hag that's not only deaf, but dumb and blind also.  Like Tommy...

Fash, I do not mind.  If Fash can be blamed for anything, it's for not controlling some of the clowns she let mod here in the past, as that is an Admin's job.

Keebs I do not mind.  He gives me no trouble, and I give him no trouble.

Also understand that there are alliances in the background...  You will find this on any forum that is top-heavy with females...  Mimi and Evs are good friends.  Mimi and RW are friends, but Evs and RW hate each other now.  They used to be friends, but then shit went bad and RW Whigged out, trying to ruin the board.  Fash is also friends with Mimi and Evs, etc, etc...

Quote from: "Odinson"What do you expect when you have females in command... Things are not gonna be stable.

This, in a nutshell!  :laugh:

cc

So, females at the helm as opposed to lashed to the mast can be trouble

:roll:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"So, females at the helm as opposed to lashed to the mast can be trouble

:roll:

Essentially, yes.

Angry White Male

Dynamics like this would never be permitted in Muslim nations...

Berry Sweet

https://media.tenor.com/images/7ba19ddd0090350cdd64c1ad96858043/tenor.gif">

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"Dunno.

RW (I do wish her the best), has at least attempted to destroy every forum that she attains any form of control over, even her own!

Renee (I do not mind her either), has admitted herself that she is not Mod material, and certainly doesn't have the temperament to handle the task!

Kreeper is a fag!  'Nuff said about that!  Him and RW were friends...

Mimi is a conniving, lying, manipulative twat!

Evs has simply lost her marbles, and should put someone more qualified in command.  She's turned into a cranky old hag that's not only deaf, but dumb and blind also.  Like Tommy...

Fash, I do not mind.  If Fash can be blamed for anything, it's for not controlling some of the clowns she let mod here in the past, as that is an Admin's job.

Keebs I do not mind.  He gives me no trouble, and I give him no trouble.

Also understand that there are alliances in the background...  You will find this on any forum that is top-heavy with females...  Mimi and Evs are good friends.  Mimi and RW are friends, but Evs and RW hate each other now.  They used to be friends, but then shit went bad and RW Whigged out, trying to ruin the board.  Fash is also friends with Mimi and Evs, etc, etc...

Quote from: "Odinson"What do you expect when you have females in command... Things are not gonna be stable.

This, in a nutshell!  :laugh:

Angry White Male

^^^  Another example of a female sniffing around, looking to cause trouble!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

To no-one's surprise, ol' Peachy leaps into any discussion relating to his "friend". ===

I know you just got back, and maybe you need to re-learn that it's hard to post and smoke crack at the same time.  

When I have some time I'll address your remarks in RR, where they belong.... promise.

I look forward.

ac_boring

Do yourself a favour and just walk away.

Angry White Male

Bricktop

No.

Just another of Peach's delusions. He has lots of them.

It is common knowledge I drink whisky.

cc

It's not a delusion at all

It's an "out of left field" ad hom  .... made up "on the fly" .. a kindergarten level escape mechanism

Bricktop

I stand corrected.

Peaches suffers from ad hom compulsion.

Angry White Male

RW used to have this really crazy online friend that lived in the Okanagan, but it was a she...