Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Yibida...yibida...that's all folks...

Started by Bricktop, July 01, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

It's just how I am.  Even here I don't get out much...  Don't feel like wandering around like the 'lonely boy'...

If I ever meet another worthy female, then we shall travel!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's just how I am.  Even here I don't get out much...  Don't feel like wandering around like the 'lonely boy'...

If I ever meet another worthy female, then we shall travel!

You're single and you are not much younger than me. Travel, golf, and have fun.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"You're single and you are not much younger than me. Travel, golf, and have fun.

Lost all motivation...

Need to meet worthy female to get my ass kickstarted again!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You'll meet heaps more by traveling

Maybe, but I would assume that it would be exceptionally rare to end up meeting a future significant other while traveling...  Unless of course one travels to one of those 'sex tourism' places that Gordy likes, but that's not really my style!

Gordy is a pig though...  I'm a classy gent.  ac_cool

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You'll meet heaps more by traveling

Maybe, but I would assume that it would be exceptionally rare to end up meeting a future significant other while traveling...  Unless of course one travels to one of those 'sex tourism' places that Gordy likes, but that's not really my style!

Gordy is a pig though...  I'm a classy gent.  ac_cool

Travellers meet each other often at hotels, pubs, sightseeing destinations and tours, and especially hostels where it's party-party mode. I know of heaps who met others like that
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Travellers meet each other often at hotels, pubs, sightseeing destinations and tours, and especially hostels where it's party-party mode. I know of heaps who met others like that

Here's the problem with this though...  What you may create is a long-distance relationship here, and from first hand knowledge I know that long distance relationships do not work, at least not for me...

Frood

People meet others from the same area all of the time. Go to an expat pub or restaurant and you'll find a steady stream of Westerners looking for something familiar and conversation. Then there are the hostels teeming with sometimes hundreds of Westerners there to see the sights and party hard at night. I always met singles from my area when I used to travel lots. Often from a suburb or two away. It's a small world.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Then again, I could justify my lack of motivation to get out and about with the reasoning that I should save my money, and not spend it like a drunken Indian by jet-setting around the world!

I have an end goal in mind, and that's to eventually own some land on Vancouver Island possibly...  Gotta eventually get the fuck outta the big city!

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I  have missed Bricktop.

:sad:

I'm sure he'll be back soon enough, posting up a storm.

He can tell us how the visit went with his midget cousin...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Home.

The tour is over, and now its time to unpack, assess the damage of spending too much, and start thinking of our next voyage.

Pics to follow.

And some whisky hangovers to recover from.

Actually its one big hangover. After leaving Scotland to do the relly tour of England, all the rellies thought it would be hospitable to stock up...

:morewine:

...and then we got to Singapore...

:3og2y8p: