Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Proud Boy vs. Antifa...

Started by Angry White Male, July 01, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Actually, I think like what the Proud Boys stand for.  I think I'd fit right in!

Maybe I'll get drunk later and contact them...

http://i67.tinypic.com/5wkm5s.png">

Angry White Male

Actually, most of the male posters here would probably fit right in!

They do not discriminate based on race or sexual orientation, so even Seoulbro and Dinky could become members!  Obviously one must be of the male gender to apply...

Wazzzup

QuoteThings turned ugly shortly after 6 p.m., when Patriot Prayer protesters spilled into Third Avenue to begin their permitted march through the streets of Portland.

Antifascist counter-demonstrators immediately began lobbing eggs, half-empty water bottles and firecrackers at the conservative marchers, prompting federal police to fire paintballs filled with pepper spray into the crowd.

The bureau declared a riot and revoked the march permit soon after police said they witnessed several instances of assault and other criminal activity.

So as usual (always?) the anti-fa fascists started the violence.  Just as I thought.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"So as usual (always?) the anti-fa fascists started the violence.  Just as I thought.

The fact that Antifa comes with faces covered and batons extended kinda shows their intent.

Proud Boy had neither, and still knocked Antifa out cold!   :laugh:

JOE

">

...it's jes' history repeatin' itself, eh S'Mel?

Just like in yer Germany 80, 90 years ago when the Communists and Nazis fought it out in the streets for political supremacy. We all know who won that one.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/CPM1TP/street-fighting-between-the-kpd-and-nsdap-from-horst-wessel-1933-CPM1TP.jpg">

Should be interesting who'll win the duke-out match in the US of A.

If history is any indication, the Bigger, stronger and more brutal will come out on top.

Such is an indication of where America may be headed.

Angry White Male

Joe, you and I know it shouldn't have to come to this...

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe, you and I know it shouldn't have to come to this...

I think next decade is gonna be a rough one.

Like the dirty thirties all over again.

All that debt and political instability - the world's building up to the next big one.

We're just gettin' a preview of what's to come.

Scenes like the above will be a much more commonplace.

But with your considerable cash reserves & ability to live hermetically, you'll be in better shape than most of us to weather the storm, Mel.

Angry White Male

I'm not as wealthy as you think I am, Joe.  I wouldn't be doing what I do now for work if I was...

And Joe, as a straight white male yourself, you clearly must see how we're the first ones to get tossed under the bus in any situation...  This isn't hard to see.

Angry White Male

Joe, look up the Proud Boys...  See what they stand for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
">

That  doesn't look like a real fight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe, you and I know it shouldn't have to come to this...

I think next decade is gonna be a rough one.

Like the dirty thirties all over again.

All that debt and political instability - the world's building up to the next big one.

We're just gettin' a preview of what's to come.

Scenes like the above will be a much more commonplace.

But with your considerable cash reserves & ability to live hermetically, you'll be in better shape than most of us to weather the storm, Mel.

It's surging private sector debt that concerns me. And it's happening  in countries that should be drivers of global growth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
">

That  doesn't look like a real fight.

I spoke to a Portland friend yesterday, who had friends on both sides of the "fight" and had talked to them all.  He is quick to note that in these kinds of brawls, there is rarely a "good" or "bad" side since there are bad actors on both sides even if the government (or cops) have/has to plant them there.  And nearly all media will sensationalize the coverage and make it as lurid as possible.  

Bottom line, he doesn't think it was much of a fight either.

cc

You maybe don't know Mel well. He gets sexually aroused when he sees his kinda guy deck a mouthy masked and armed poofter
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"You maybe don't know Mel well. He gets sexually aroused when he sees his kinda guy deck a mouthy masked and armed poofter

Got that right!