News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I have discovered something extremely disturbing...

Started by Angry White Male, July 02, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Decided to Google a childhood neighbour friend I had (he was a couple of years younger, but had a Nintendo and I didn't, so it worked)...  I'm 99% sure I found him, and he seems very active on social media.

Here's the problem...  The guy turned into a massive left-wing, beta cuck!  Holy shit!  Like ultra Antifa style nut!  I think he may even hate White people, even though he's whiter than white!

His parents were normal.  We grew up in the same neighbourhood.  What the hell went wrong with him?

I should let all his followers know that he used to shit his pants almost every day, and then hide his shitty underwear in a big stinking heap in his room...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Decided to Google a childhood neighbour friend I had (he was a couple of years younger, but had a Nintendo and I didn't, so it worked)...  I'm 99% sure I found him, and he seems very active on social media.

Here's the problem...  The guy turned into a massive left-wing, beta cuck!  Holy shit!  Like ultra Antifa style nut!  I think he may even hate White people, even though he's whiter than white!

His parents were normal.  We grew up in the same neighbourhood.  What the hell went wrong with him?

I should let all his followers know that he used to shit his pants almost every day, and then hide his shitty underwear in a big stinking heap in his room...

These things happen sometimes Mel.

Angry White Male

Well, I guess when a 10 year old shits his pants on a daily basis, no huge surprise that he didn't turn out 'quite right!'    :laugh:

Little stinky, shitty freak!  He did have a Nintendo though...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, I guess when a 10 year old shits his pants on a daily basis, no huge surprise that he didn't turn out 'quite right!'    :laugh:

Little stinky, shitty freak!  He did have a Nintendo though...

I didn't mean that part Mel..

I meant embracing some extreme political beliefs.

Angry White Male

Well, he's one person I won't attempt to 'friend' on FaceBook!    :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Decided to Google a childhood neighbour friend I had (he was a couple of years younger, but had a Nintendo and I didn't, so it worked)...  I'm 99% sure I found him, and he seems very active on social media.

Those loons are always big into social media.

Anonymous

Wazzzup

You could friend him and then paste all kinds of conservative editorials on his message wall, maybe he will start soiling himself again.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"Those loons are always big into social media.

They claim it is to spread the word for the the cause

We all know that it is merely for desperately needed affirmation of positions and  arguments that just  don't fly with real people in the real world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Herman"Those loons are always big into social media.

They claim it is to spread the word for the the cause

We all know that it is merely for desperately needed affirmation of positions and  arguments that just  don't fly with real people in the real world

I'm using social media less lately..

And I didn't use it that much anyway.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm using social media less lately..

I find that although it does have its purposes, like easily communicating with friends or family abroad, it also comes with a downside too!

Perhaps people are replacing too much 'real life' interaction with the social media version.

It was why I was always against forum owners from implementing things like PM abilities, 'friends only subforums,' and all that shit.  Basically them trying to become FaceBook.  Making 'friends' out of posters that have never even met, and never will, and never should!

I do know when my Ex was around, I spent way less time on the forums...  I sort of now had a purpose, to get out and do things for her, and with her.  It was OK.

People don't get out and mingle as much anymore.  They don't have to.  They have all their 'friends' on the screen in front of them.

Little wonder why it's difficult nowadays to meet a potential significant other...  Maybe I should take up Tennis.  I need the exercise anyhow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm using social media less lately..

I find that although it does have its purposes, like easily communicating with friends or family abroad, it also comes with a downside too!

Perhaps people are replacing too much 'real life' interaction with the social media version.

It was why I was always against forum owners from implementing things like PM abilities, 'friends only subforums,' and all that shit.  Basically them trying to become FaceBook.  Making 'friends' out of posters that have never even met, and never will, and never should!

I do know when my Ex was around, I spent way less time on the forums...  I sort of now had a purpose, to get out and do things for her, and with her.  It was OK.

People don't get out and mingle as much anymore.  They don't have to.  They have all their 'friends' on the screen in front of them.

Little wonder why it's difficult nowadays to meet a potential significant other...  Maybe I should take up Tennis.  I need the exercise anyhow.

Do it Mel.

Odinson

Most lefties still shit their pants when they are 40 years old..

The lack of sphincter control after all that muslim and negro cock up in the ass.

Angry White Male

I once warned Real Woman that too much anal sex (she's an anal sex fiend) will wear out the hoop, leading to loss of bowel control function...   :laugh:

I didn't make any friends that day!   :laugh: