Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Where's all the good womenz at?

Started by Angry White Male, July 06, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Need to find a significant other, but am really getting discouraged around here!  Reminds me of the line from that Young MC tune...  "Lookin' for love in all the wrong places, No fine girls just ugly faces."

I don't think the problem is me.  I have all the shit together...  Finances, physique, full head of hair, etc.  No serious mental issues, not too weird, no strange medical issues, etc.  A fine specimen for my age...  Maybe not in the top 1%, but certainly in the top 10%, I can say with confidence.  Plus, no kids, which is a massive positive benefit.

I only look for something similar in return...  As much as I'd like a fresh young blonde just outta high school, obviously I know this isn't really workable nor proper in the long run.

There are very few women my age that have a decent physique, that have not popped out a bunch of kids, and are of sound mind mentally.  I don't want some uppity feminazi cunt either...  If I wanted a woman that acts like a god damned man, I may as well just visit my male bud in the next town over and drink beers with him.

I have conducted some visual studies lately around here, and I think I have discovered part of the problem...  There are so few decent women available relative to decent men available, that what is happening is that even very average women are easily able to find and enter into relationships with above average men.  This should not be, as it skews the outcomes for males in general.  It is obvious that a ratio of, say, 1 decent woman for every 10 decent men will totally fuck up the natural selection.

I guess that's the real question that needs to be asked...  Where the fuck did all the decent women disappear to?

Angry White Male

Oh, and one more thing...  I am lip herps free.  I expect the same.  I don't want to catch your god damned lip herps, having your disease infest my body...    acc_angry

Berry Sweet

Your attitude sucks, that's why.

Once you get to our age woman are sick of men with attitudes like yours.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Your attitude sucks, that's why.

Once you get to our age woman are sick of men with attitudes like yours.

My attitude is not the problem!

Most women my age have sadly lost that 'glow' and many have become worn out and/or obese!  Popping out too many kids also can wreak havoc on the body.

I think I should just turn gay and try to meet a successful interior designer...   :sad:     At least that way our home would look astonishing, and with our combined income we could live very well.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male" No serious mental issues

ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Bricktop

No.

I'd laugh at that little glow of self denial any day of the week.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

I'd laugh at that little glow of self denial any day of the week.

And I'm a teetotaler too. ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Back to the topic at hand.

I think the point I make is right, in the fact that the amount of 'respectable gentlemen' as a percentage of the total male population has not changed for a long time, but the amount of 'respectable ladies' has certainly declined.  They still exist, but are declining in numbers.

It's an interesting observation, and can explain why it's generally men that may now resort to the 'mail order bride/foreigner' thing, whereas the women typically will not.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
I think I should just turn gay and try to meet a successful interior designer...

The gay pride parade is next month.  Go and strut some assless chaps, I'm sure you will find a willing participant.  Don't let your summer go to waste.

Angry White Male

It's probably for the best long term...

Berry Sweet

Like your mullet that's business in the front and party in the back...bottoms up Cock breath    :2i760jm:

Angry White Male

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Like your mullet that's business in the front and party in the back...bottoms up Cock breath    :2i760jm:

:laugh3:

Sorry Mel but she got you with that!  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Aren't down with the Tennessee Waterfall?