The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Where's all the good womenz at?

Started by Angry White Male, July 06, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Need to find a significant other, but am really getting discouraged around here!  Reminds me of the line from that Young MC tune...  "Lookin' for love in all the wrong places, No fine girls just ugly faces."

I don't think the problem is me.  I have all the shit together...  Finances, physique, full head of hair, etc.  No serious mental issues, not too weird, no strange medical issues, etc.  A fine specimen for my age...  Maybe not in the top 1%, but certainly in the top 10%, I can say with confidence.  Plus, no kids, which is a massive positive benefit.

I only look for something similar in return...  As much as I'd like a fresh young blonde just outta high school, obviously I know this isn't really workable nor proper in the long run.

There are very few women my age that have a decent physique, that have not popped out a bunch of kids, and are of sound mind mentally.  I don't want some uppity feminazi cunt either...  If I wanted a woman that acts like a god damned man, I may as well just visit my male bud in the next town over and drink beers with him.

I have conducted some visual studies lately around here, and I think I have discovered part of the problem...  There are so few decent women available relative to decent men available, that what is happening is that even very average women are easily able to find and enter into relationships with above average men.  This should not be, as it skews the outcomes for males in general.  It is obvious that a ratio of, say, 1 decent woman for every 10 decent men will totally fuck up the natural selection.

I guess that's the real question that needs to be asked...  Where the fuck did all the decent women disappear to?

Are you making an effort to find a lady Mel?

No boys showed any interest in me either before I met my husband.

Aryan

This is the best time of the year to  be out and about when you're single, hotties are everywhere. Forget online dating, the old school, old fashioned face to face method is the best way to meet women, at least that way you know what you're getting, there's far too much dishonesty and fakery on the e-dating scene.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This is the best time of the year to  be out and about when you're single, hotties are everywhere. Forget online dating, the old school, old fashioned face to face method is the best way to meet women, at least that way you know what you're getting, there's far too much dishonesty and fakery on the e-dating scene.

I suppose so secular e-matching.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you making an effort to find a lady Mel?

No boys showed any interest in me either before I met my husband.

I refuse to do the online dating thing, so what is left for me to do?  I work with nothing but dudes, so at work is a no-go.

What should I do?  The next time I'm in the grocery store, offer to help the next female I see select the perfect pineapple?  Yeah right...

The big city is a very cold place...  I actually considered going to church just so I could possibly meet a female, and I'm an Atheist!  Yeah, it's just that bad here!

I get along quite well with one female that lives in my building, but she's a lesbian!  I'm not joking!   :laugh:

Berry Sweet

The lower main land is not a place to find a lasting relationship.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The lower main land is not a place to find a lasting relationship.

Exactly.  In the Okanagan I had a much easier time meeting people.  That's where I met my ex, in fact.

The people here suck, for the most part.  You get a different vibe in smaller cities.

Basically, Vancouver sucks unless you are a rich Honger.

Berry Sweet

A lot of people are using Each other here...its disgusting.  Don't be fooled by the fake front they put up...its all bullshit...its fake.

This place use to be cool until about 5-10 years ago...now it's just garbage.  This province is ruined.  A lot of good people have left.

I enjoy my time calling people out.

Angry White Male

There are still some nice places in this Province.  I know quite a few people that have bugged out from this city, and are now happy on The Island or in the Okanagan.  I will eventually join them there too, when the time is right!

And a lot of people use each other here because they can't afford to live here on their own!

Angry White Male

My ultimate dream and goal is to have a small property that is close to, or borders, some Crown Land.  There is nothing I enjoy more in this world than riding a dirtbike down trails and logging roads, soaking up the nature while consuming a few brews along the way.  I would be happy if I could spend the last of my days doing just this...

Berry Sweet

I will be moving out of this city when I can too.

Angry White Male

I've heard somewhere that 50% of Vancouverites plan to eventually get the fuck outta here.  Almost every White guy I talk to wants to leave eventually.  Only the immigrants like it here now.

And to think, at one time Vancouver used to be a great city.  Now it's experiencing "White Flight."  This was almost unheard of here when I was a kid...

Berry Sweet

But it's the only place you will be able to have a large picking of a woman fresh off the boat.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"But it's the only place you will be able to have a large picking of a woman fresh off the boat.

Those women are not here for white men, or any man for that matter!  Their Daddy Warbucks are in Hong Kong, making fat cash...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The lower main land is not a place to find a lasting relationship.

Exactly.  In the Okanagan I had a much easier time meeting people.  That's where I met my ex, in fact.

The people here suck, for the most part.  You get a different vibe in smaller cities.

Basically, Vancouver sucks unless you are a rich Honger.

Vancouver has sucked balls for a long time. Toronto, same shit.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

What should I do?  The next time I'm in the grocery store, offer to help the next female I see select the perfect pineapple?  Yeah right...

Thats exactly what you do lol! Grocery store is a great place to start a conversation, and thats how you start, simply say hello, and go from there. Could be slick, follow a girl around, start sticking the same things in your basket but make it look obvious, then if she asks, say "I just wanna make sure I eat the same things as you cause I wanna look just as good" or some shit lol.

Did you ever check out that girlschase.com site I told you about? Read some of the articles on there, it really helped me. I had to overcome approach anxiety. You're in a big city, start practicing approaching. If you get rejected, climb back on the horse and talk to another. You could talk to several in a day. Eventually you'll land one. Its almost like applying for a job, you dont get the job if you dont apply  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.