News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Powered up the Telecaster and my little Peavey amp...

Started by Angry White Male, July 07, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Where did it go?

I had a half listen then went back to relisten and it was gone.

Found it again. Had to refresh the page to get it to stop playing other things I watched.

I like your riffs but can tell you've had drinks. Some of my muso mates do the same thing you were doing while on drinks or other things, usually at home or around a fire.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRs6UaLA8Fg&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRs6UaLA8Fg&feature=youtu.be
Very nice Mel.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Peaches"How about a pic of the amp, or at least details?  Princeton, Champ, or ,,,,?

The amp is just a little Peavey.  I have a Zoom pedal if I need additional effects.

Sadly where I live, I cannot really play with the rage and fury in which I'd prefer, or I'd piss off the entire building.  I try to be a good neighbour, since my smoking already irritates some of my neighbours.  However, smoking is permitted in my particular condo building, so there is fuck all they can do about it.

That is OK, as the Telecaster is now back in the closet where it belongs.  No more drunken playing for a while.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Peaches"How about a pic of the amp, or at least details?  Princeton, Champ, or ,,,,?

The amp is just a little Peavey.  I have a Zoom pedal if I need additional effects.

Sadly where I live, I cannot really play with the rage and fury in which I'd prefer, or I'd piss off the entire building.  I try to be a good neighbour, since my smoking already irritates some of my neighbours.  However, smoking is permitted in my particular condo building, so there is fuck all they can do about it.

That is OK, as the Telecaster is now back in the closet where it belongs.  No more drunken playing for a while.

Naw, man.  Leave it set up in the living room.  Spend thirty minutes with it (drunk or sober) every day for 2 weeks and you'll be amazed how fast your chops come back.