News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Soon Canada will legalize weed at a Federal level...

Started by Angry White Male, July 09, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"I've been seeing this since the 1970s. Drunk and/or Drunk and Stoned.

Expect the culling of your citizens now that they've given them permission to ethnic cleanse themselves, and potentially your children.  

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/court-justice/new-zealand-driver-in-fatal-wa-crash-was-drunk-stoned-ng-b881126238z">https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/court- ... 881126238z">https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/court-justice/new-zealand-driver-in-fatal-wa-crash-was-drunk-stoned-ng-b881126238z

I gather you are not a fan of legalization caskur?

Of course not.

People are not allowed to operate machinery in Australia if they have drugs in their system.

It won't be fun when some doped up selfish bastard kills parents or children or both in a car accident with impunity because that is exactly what is going to happen, in fact it's already happening..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "caskur"I've been seeing this since the 1970s. Drunk and/or Drunk and Stoned.

Expect the culling of your citizens now that they've given them permission to ethnic cleanse themselves, and potentially your children.  

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/court-justice/new-zealand-driver-in-fatal-wa-crash-was-drunk-stoned-ng-b881126238z">https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/court- ... 881126238z">https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/court-justice/new-zealand-driver-in-fatal-wa-crash-was-drunk-stoned-ng-b881126238z

Of course not.

People are not allowed to oerate machinery in Australia if they have drugs in their system.

It won't be fun when some doped up selfish bastard kills parents or children or both in a car accident with impunity because that is exactly what is going to happen, in fact it's already happening..

I feel the same way..

But,  I don't know about jailing people for having marijuana in their possession.

caskur

Of course not.

People are not allowed to oerate machinery in Australia if they have drugs in their system.

I feel the same way..

But,  I don't know about jailing people for having marijuana in their possession.

Western Australia decriminalized Marijuana years ago. It just means people are fined on the spot and don't go to court. But if you get drug tested and drugs show up in our blood test, you will be sacked. And rightfully so.

Marihuana is the most overrated drug on the planet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

I thought Australia legalized weed like Canada did.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"I thought Australia legalized weed like Canada did.

No. Decriminalized and Legalized are two different things.

It's against the law in Australia still.

Owning two plants, and a person can claim 'personal use' and be fined and you have to go to drug counselling....

more than two planets you're considered a drug dealer and you'll be fined and jailed and your property seized.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I thought Australia legalized weed like Canada did.

No. Decriminalized and Legalized are two different things.

It's against the law in Australia still.

Owning two plants, and a person can claim 'personal use' and be fined and you have to go to drug counselling....

more than two planets you're considered a drug dealer and you'll be fined and jailed and your property seized.

I forget how many plants are legal here.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Caskur needs to smoke a joint and chillax.

I smoked a lot between 18 and 19... I couldn't careless if that dreaded poison was ever seen again. First time I was wasted I was aged 14, nearly 15.

I cannot even be in the same room people are smoking that rubbish. All my hair stands on ends.

In fact, my stomach just gave a lurch at the mere thought.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I smoked a lot between 18 and 19... I couldn't careless if that dreaded poison was ever seen again. First time I was wasted I was aged 14, nearly 15.

I cannot even be in the same room people are smoking that rubbish. All my hair stands on ends.

II could smell it outside a Winner's Store on Saturday.

caskur

When you take a drag from a joint or bong it's called a toke.

I was always given far more than was healthy caused me to be very ill. Only one time I had one toke and listened to Neil Young's "Just Like a Hurricane" on head phones and pretty much reached euphoria on the end solo piece of it.

But at that time I refused smoking and the boyfriend at time smoked on his own. He kept saying about the Rubiks cube he was fiddling with, "I've got it, I've got it, I can solve the cube," and it was apparent he did not and could not not solve the Rubiks cube. I thought, he's delusional.... And if he is delusional, when I'm lying on the floor of the car and cannot move, how is he driving me home?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I was always given far more than was healthy caused me to be very ill. Only one time I had one toke and listened to Neil Young's "Just Like a Hurricane" on head phones and pretty much reached euphoria on the end solo piece of it.

But at that time I refused smoking and the boyfriend at time smoked on his own. He kept saying about the Rubiks cube he was fiddling with, "I've got it, I've got it, I can solve the cube," and it was apparent he did not and could not not solve the Rubiks cube. I thought, he's delusional.... And if he is delusional, when I'm lying on the floor of the car and cannot move, how is he driving me home?

I've never inhaled smoke of any kind, so I wouldn't know.

caskur

I've never inhaled smoke of any kind, so I wouldn't know.

Never start, it's a horrible addiction. The common addiction are cigarettes.

If a person could smoke once a month and then once or twice over 3 months it wouldn't be a problem. Addictions like that creep up until you're fully under its spell.

It's been 4 years and 9 months since I gave up chain smoking. I still occasionally feel like tasting a cigarette again. I won't though. If I was still smoking it would cost me over $200 a week.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

If a person could smoke once a month and then once or twice over 3 months it wouldn't be a problem. Addictions like that creep up until you're fully under its spell.

It's been 4 years and 9 months since I gave up chain smoking. I still occasionally feel like tasting a cigarette again. I won't though. If I was still smoking it would cost me over $200 a week.

That's over $10.400 per year.

caskur

That's over $10.400 per year.

Yes and that doesn't include the people who constantly try and bum cigarettes off you.

None of the free loaders visit now that I've quit smoking and I think that is WONDERFUL.  ac_biggrin
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I have been tobacco free for over two years. Life is so much better as non smoker.