The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Meanwhile, in Merrie Olde England...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 10, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop more or less just admitted that camping is a legit reason after trying to bullshit everyone otherwise.

What a moron.

Pissed Off a bit quiet for you, son?

Perhaps you should have spent more time learning to read. I have just explained how it is NOT a defence.

How did they manage to squeeze so much stupid into one brain. ac_dunno

Frood

Your fat gob keeps moving but nothing of any merit comes out. Once a pig, always a pig I suppose.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Probably for the best.

Stick to the golf courses.

True, I am not into roughing it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Your fat gob keeps moving but nothing of any merit comes out. Once a pig, always a pig I suppose.

I would love to be able to provide you an opportunity to witness it first hand.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Your fat gob keeps moving but nothing of any merit comes out. Once a pig, always a pig I suppose.

I would love to be able to provide you an opportunity to witness it first hand.

I'm not interested in you that way. Dream on.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I dunno.

You seem to have a lot of interest, if not knowledge, of law enforcement methodologies.

Some first hand experience might change your perspective.

Frood

Cops are scum and deserve to die a painful death. Hope you get rectal cancer.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

More keyboard courage.

I don't live that far away, and I'm 20 years your senior. Why not come and tell me that face to face?

Nah...you're just Freud, and if history tells us anything, it tells us that you're a cowardly, loud mouthed, pissant who saves his fortitude for forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I dunno.

You seem to have a lot of interest, if not knowledge, of law enforcement methodologies.

Some first hand experience might change your perspective.

Some first hand experience changed my perspective.

Bricktop

It would change Aaron's, too.

Starting with the fact that hiding in the internet while hurling shit is what cowards do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It would change Aaron's, too. Starting with the fact that hiding in the internet while hurling shit is what cowards do.

I often wonder if people's personalities are different from how they post..

I think I am about the same in my daily life as I am here..

But, someone I am close to on this forum is very different from their online persona.

Bricktop

I suspect most of us reflect our darker sides on the internet. In reality, we are probably quite different.

I know that the personality I utilise here is not necessarily how I would behave in person.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect most of us reflect our darker sides on the internet. In reality, we are probably quite different.

I know that the personality I utilise here is not necessarily how I would behave in person.

I am exactly the same. Drunk everyday and proud of it. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect most of us reflect our darker sides on the internet. In reality, we are probably quite different. I know that the personality I utilise here is not necessarily how I would behave in person.
I am exactly the same. Drunk everyday and proud of it. ac_biggrin

That's nothing to be proud of Herman.

Bricktop