News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Seatbelts, Commercial Vehicles, and Cops...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 11, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Nobody cares about WA. It's a fly past state.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Mmmm...I smell a derail.

Is that a derail, corky.

Is that relevant to the discussion?

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Nobody cares about WA. It's a fly past state.

You only care helping yourselves to our mining and gst revenue...

It's WA people that don't give a fuck about you whinging ES.... we voted to secede back in the 1930s...

If I could get a chainsaw and cut along the border, I would have pushed you free loaders off to float in the plastic choked Pacific Ocean decades ago. Are you feelng me Dinky Di Yankie?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmmm...I smell a derail.

Is that a derail, corky.

You'd have to refer to the person who brought up WA in the first place.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Is that a derail, corky.

True Bricktop.

Chuck Bronson

I don't care if my threads go off a bit...  I'm no cry-baby!

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is that a derail, corky.

True Bricktop.

On the discussion of vehicles which led to vehicle fuels which led to fuel prices in regions, my point that nobody in Australia cares much about what people from WA pay for fuel is still relevant IMHO. We don't. WA is distant yet they're very self entitled people.

But if you decide it's not relevant enough then perhaps cut the thread where it left seatbelts in vehicles and cops?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

We are the biggest state petal... we're the second biggest state in the whole world... if someone has an accident in a mining town, they have to fly HOURS to get to a hospital...

The very metal you plonk your rear on in your car is metal mined from my state.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"my point that nobody in Australia cares much about what people from WA pay for fuel

That WASN'T your point assdrip. You're amusing the way you constantly try to throw your propensity to look like an asshole into reverse gear.

Berry Sweet

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have gas tonight.

Ease up on the carrots then, bunny.
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

At least the cops here stopped hassling people for not wearing a helmet while bicycling.  THAT was the dumbest law to implement, ever.

While it is still on the books, it is now generally ignored.  And rightfully so.

Little known fact:  The cops here are not permitted to initiate a pursuit and takedown if someone pedals away on their bicycle after being stopped for not wearing a helmet!    :laugh:

So they don't bother anymore.  They received 'too many middle fingers' trying to enforce a law that was the answer to a problem that never existed in the first place!

A balance must be met with the enforcement of laws, without pissing off the general law abiding public also.  They treaded too deep into 'pissing people off' with the bicycle helmet shit, that they laid off and found more serious issues to deal with.

What we expect the cops to do...  Fight the serious shit.  If they are hassling bicyclists for no helmet, the case for more resources and officers becomes difficult at negotiation time.  "We're understaffed" becomes a difficult argument when you hassle the average person...

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"my point that nobody in Australia cares much about what people from WA pay for fuel

That WASN'T your point assdrip. You're amusing the way you constantly try to throw your propensity to look like an asshole into reverse gear.

Please stop trying to wilfully derail another thread.  :oeudC:
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

And don't even get me started on Bill C-46, which would've permitted the cops to randomly stop you while driving.

Luckily this bullshit was shot down...  Interestingly enough, Poppa Trudeau was the one that ensured we could travel freely in our own country without being hassled, and Little Trudeau is the one that wanted to change that back!

I do not want us to become Australia or England.  And that bill was shot down, thankfully!

If you want to stop me, there must be a reason...  Reasonable cause for doing so.  If I'm not acting up, you leave me the fuck alone.

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"And don't even get me started on Bill C-46, which would've permitted the cops to randomly stop you while driving.

Luckily this bullshit was shot down...  Interestingly enough, Poppa Trudeau was the one that ensured we could travel freely in our own country without being hassled, and Little Trudeau is the one that wanted to change that back!

I do not want us to become Australia or England.  And that bill was shot down, thankfully!

If you want to stop me, there must be a reason...  Reasonable cause for doing so.  If I'm not acting up, you leave me the fuck alone.

Checking how much tread is left on your tyres is enough to pull you over randomly.
- Andy Warhol