News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Australian media gets rightfully bitchslapped...by Hollywood!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 11, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You make nearly every thread about you.

If you want me to stop posting here, just give me the word.

Fash's word means something. Your word means nothing.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash's word means something. Your word means nothing.

My word only means something to those that mean something to me!

Bricktop

Which word would you like?

Chuck Bronson

Stop derailing threads.  Fash was just ultra cranky with me this morning for some reason.

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Bricktop

Consider me her little helper.

Now...which word do you want?

Chuck Bronson

Stop derailing the thread, or I'll get blamed for it.  We cannot discuss this any further, to maintain the integrity of the thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Fash's word means something. Your word means nothing.

That's the alcohol talking Seoul.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's the alcohol talking Seoul.

You know I never drink before dinner.  Stop with the gossip!

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I love this guy. I used to watch Down and Out in Beverly Hills over and over.

Australian media are getting on my nerves these days.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have long ago rejected any media, and its obvious slants.

It started in my childhood in Elementary School, when I would simply refuse to do homework that I personally didn't feel had a purpose (which was most of it).

The World I lived in gave me all I needed to know.  What I saw with my own eyes.  

Hollywood?  They make the best movies.  That is their job, and they are good at what they do.  However, it has long been known that 'Hollywood' itself is a dirty, dirty entity...

Take that as you will!

Actually I got to use algebra at home working out how much I saved buying 6 kilos of spinach and ricotta cheese ravioli bulk instead of buying it in 375 gram packs.  

Hollywood USED to make the best movies... these days not so much.

The best movies I've seen in recent years were The Hobbit trilogy mainly made in NZ. Game of Thrones is brilliant and the UK does great shows.

Hollywood movies lack decent dialog. They heavily rely on special effects as fillers
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have long ago rejected any media, and its obvious slants.

It started in my childhood in Elementary School, when I would simply refuse to do homework that I personally didn't feel had a purpose (which was most of it).

The World I lived in gave me all I needed to know.  What I saw with my own eyes.  

Hollywood?  They make the best movies.  That is their job, and they are good at what they do.  However, it has long been known that 'Hollywood' itself is a dirty, dirty entity...

Take that as you will!

Actually I got to use algebra at home working out how much I saved buying 6 kilos of spinach and ricotta cheese ravioli bulk instead of buying it in 375 gram packs.  

Hollywood USED to make the best movies... these days not so much.

The best movies I've seen in recent years were The Hobbit trilogy mainly made in NZ. Game of Thrones is brilliant and the UK does great shows.

Hollywood movies lack decent dialog. They heavily rely on special effects as fillers

I used to like sitcoms, but they aren't popular anymore..

The quality of English language shows is not that good anymore in my opinion..

And today's shows have so much graphic violence.

Bricktop

ALL sitcoms are targeted at the lowest common denominator. They are the ones that sit at home with a bag of chips watching the same banal, silly, identical and moralising bullshit that Hollywood churns out like cookies on an assembly line.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...