Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This is what a real hero looks like.

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Hey Martin...  I'm looking for a companion.  What are my chances of finding a decent one in Eastern Europe?

Who is Martin?

Berry Sweet

I'm tired of this one immigrant family in my hood.  6 boys and can't even raise them right...one of the boys calls all the girls whores on a daily basis...he even called me a whore a few weeks ago...I went to the mom, again, and got mad at her...and of course she pretends not to speak English or yells racism...how is it racist that your kids are out of control and you got almost the entire neighborhood complaining to you??  What an idiot.

So since they won't discipline their kids...I now call the mom a whore Every time I see her....and ask her when is the next time she's gonna spread her whore legs open and pop out the 7th kid...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm tired of this one immigrant family in my hood.  6 boys and can't even raise them right...one of the boys calls all the girls whores on a daily basis...he even called me a whore a few weeks ago...I went to the mom, again, and got mad at her...and of course she pretends not to speak English or yells racism...how is it racist that your kids are out of control and you got almost the entire neighborhood complaining to you??  What an idiot.

So since they won't discipline their kids...I now call the mom a whore Every time I see her....and ask her when is the next time she's gonna spread her whore legs open and pop out the 7th kid...

It's not what I would do Berry, but I understand your frustration.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm tired of this one immigrant family in my hood.  6 boys and can't even raise them right...one of the boys calls all the girls whores on a daily basis...he even called me a whore a few weeks ago...I went to the mom, again, and got mad at her...and of course she pretends not to speak English or yells racism...how is it racist that your kids are out of control and you got almost the entire neighborhood complaining to you??  What an idiot.

It's not what I would do Berry, but I understand your frustration.

I've been nice to her and her boys for the year they have been here...its just progressing and getting worse...thats why I don't care.

This is the same family whose boys take the car keys and drive the car around...the same ones whose 8 year old almost ran over a toddler with the car....I stopped the whole thing...i got his idiot parents involved...they didn't even car...just parked the car and the kid who did this was outside within minutes riding his bike....this is the kinda shit that happens when you don't discipline your kids....they walk all over their parents....the dad is never home...he leaves for work at 8am and doesn't come back till 10pm...most likely fucking someone else....

Too bad...but if you .cant control or discipline your kids and you've managed to piss of the entire hood within a year....ill have fun calling her a whore and treating her like shit just like her kids.

Berry Sweet

They spray paint areas in the hood...break glass and leave it...leave garbage and half eaten foods lying all over the place...its fuckin ridiculous...I threw a half eaten banana at her one time.  I'm not cleaning up her kids shit.  Fuck her, stupid whore.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Who is Martin?

Martin was a spammer from Eastern Euro that got a couple of spam posts in, before they were removed.

You may wonder why I bother posting to spam accounts...  I'll tell you what happened years ago with a Nike spammer from China once.  I think I was a Mod then, and would have usually just Nuked the post and the handle, but this time I posted something, and 'it' actually replied!

In broken English, I had an actual proper convo with some shoe spammer from China for a few days actually (a female)!  I said you spam, I Nuke ya.  You post normal, even in broken English, you're welcome to post.

Eventually that spammer did move on, but it was kind of interesting...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They spray paint areas in the hood...break glass and leave it...leave garbage and half eaten foods lying all over the place...its fuckin ridiculous...I threw a half eaten banana at her one time.  I'm not cleaning up her kids shit.  Fuck her, stupid whore.

What race are they?

Perhaps you should think about moving out of the ghetto...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They spray paint areas in the hood...break glass and leave it...leave garbage and half eaten foods lying all over the place...its fuckin ridiculous...I threw a half eaten banana at her one time.  I'm not cleaning up her kids shit.  Fuck her, stupid whore.

What race are they?

Perhaps you should think about moving out of the ghetto...

Lol...doesnt matter where you go, these people are everywhere.

And I am looking into moving...im just real busy right now...but it's going to happen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Who is Martin?

Martin was a spammer from Eastern Euro that got a couple of spam posts in, before they were removed.

You may wonder why I bother posting to spam accounts...  I'll tell you what happened years ago with a Nike spammer from China once.  I think I was a Mod then, and would have usually just Nuked the post and the handle, but this time I posted something, and 'it' actually replied!

In broken English, I had an actual proper convo with some shoe spammer from China for a few days actually (a female)!  I said you spam, I Nuke ya.  You post normal, even in broken English, you're welcome to post.

Eventually that spammer did move on, but it was kind of interesting...

I see.