Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Wouldn't It Be Great If The Real Saltydog Posted Here

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2013, 05:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The real Salty is still around.

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Saltydog

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You hated his guts because he always destroyed you.  

And, for his fans, he's still around

I didn't hate Salty, nor did he destroy me. He was a mentor and a dear friend. I use "Saltydog" as a tribute to a fallen friend and mentor.

Sadly he was destroyed as you put it by the bottle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Saltydog"

I didn't hate Salty, nor did he destroy me. He was a mentor and a dear friend. I use "Saltydog" as a tribute to a fallen friend and mentor.

Why don't you just use SMP 1, SMP 2 and so on when you are chatting with yourself?

Saltydog

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Why don't you just use SMP 1, SMP 2 and so on when you are chatting with yourself?

Ugh, only two smart ones on this forum so far. Originally, CC thought I was SMP and SMP thought I was Bruce, but they both now realize this is not the case. You will as well.

You will also come to love, respect and admire me as the new and improved Saltydog.

Anonymous

Ugh, only two smart ones on this forum so far. Originally, CC thought I was SMP and SMP thought I was Bruce, but they both now realize this is not the case. You will as well.

You will also come to love, respect and admire me as the new and improved Saltydog.

You are one major fucking schizo Panties. Fash will have to deal with you eventually. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Saltydog

You are one major fucking schizo Panties. Fash will have to deal with you eventually. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

I haven't done anything wrong since coming here so why should Fash, a wonderful woman BTW,  have to deal with me? Once some of the old folks here come to grips with the death of Saltydog I you will come to appreciate what I have to offer this forum.

Rather than hurl out baseless accusations I suggest we discuss a varying array of issues from cuisine to the ethics of vivisection.

I await these discussions.

Anonymous

I haven't done anything wrong since coming here so why should Fash, a wonderful woman BTW,  have to deal with me? Once some of the old folks here come to grips with the death of Saltydog I you will come to appreciate what I have to offer this forum.

Rather than hurl out baseless accusations I suggest we discuss a varying array of issues from cuisine to the ethics of vivisection.

Saltydog is not fucking dead, you lying little psycho.

BTW, the way you brown nose to Fash makes me want to puke.

Saltydog

Saltydog is not fucking dead, you lying little psycho.

BTW, the way you brown nose to Fash makes me want to puke.

No, Salty's memory lives on in my reincarnation! I enjoy reading Fash's posts about Asian food. I have actually made a pineapple/chicken dish that she suggested in her great Asian food thread. You should try making some of these dishes yourself.

They are very good.

Renee

Unfortunately he will never go away on his own because he has so many people in his head he could keep himself amused around here long after the likes of us are gone.   :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Saltydog

Ugh, you are that dim as well. Well at least on this issue. Just ask CC if I am SMP and get it over with - it will save a lot of time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Unfortunately he will never go away on his own because he has so many people in his head he could keep himself amused around here long after the likes of us are gone.   :roll:

SMP is moderately funny, but totally out to lunch.