The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the leftist fascist hate parade thread-The latest news on violence and other despicable behavior by the left

Started by Wazzzup, July 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So, an unholy trinity...Freud, Peaches and Twenty Cents, all in one alt.

Makes more and more sense as the duplicity unravels.

When certain people disagree with IHJ, they quickly call his job simple..

it's boring.

ac_boring

I once flew a plane. I went for a joyride with him, and he suddenly took his hands off the controls and said "Its yours".

After the panic subsided, it was quite easy to turn, ascend and descend. Much like driving a train with a qualified driver, perhaps.

But finding my way to an airport, landing safely...and coping with the unforeseen...THAT'S why pilots and train drivers are licenced.

That does not mean I believe Freuds idiocy...just making the point that managing direction is the easy part.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So, an unholy trinity...Freud, Peaches and Twenty Cents, all in one alt.

it's boring.

ac_boring

I once flew a plane. I went for a joyride with him, and he suddenly took his hands off the controls and said "Its yours".

After the panic subsided, it was quite easy to turn, ascend and descend. Much like driving a train with a qualified driver, perhaps.

But finding my way to an airport, landing safely...and coping with the unforeseen...THAT'S why pilots and train drivers are licenced.

That does not mean I believe Freuds idiocy...just making the point that managing direction is the easy part.

It's a lot of responsibility.

Wazzzup

A filmmaker has described how he was threatened by members of Antifa while he attempted to film them destroying property near simultaneous protests in Berkeley, Calif. Sunday.

"They basically confronted me, and said, 'Get out of here, the police aren't here, so they can't help you,'" Ford Fischer told Fox News' "The Story" Monday evening.

Fischer, the co-founder and editor-in-chief of livestreaming service News2Share, described that he followed a group of Antifa members, known as the Black Bloc, as they broke off from the main demonstrations at Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park.

Fischer posted cellphone footage to Twitter that showed rioters smashing the windows of a U.S. Marine Corps recruiting office.

"From across the street, I was able to film and zoom in really tight," said Fischer, who added that after damaging the recruiting office, "somebody threw a lit torch into a dumpster, basically trying to create a dumpster fire."

At that point, Fischer says, he was confronted by members of the Black Bloc, and told to leave, which he did

"Frankly, I have no doubt that I would have been hurt had I not left," he told Fox News' Sandra Smith.

Berkeley Police said 20 people were arrested at the dueling demonstrations between Antifa and members of the so-called "alt-right." Three people suffered minor injuries after a group of demonstrators threw "explosives" — believed to be fireworks and flares — at police and Alameda County Sheriff's officers.

Besides the damage to the Marine Corps post, Berkeley police also said, "an extremist element among a large group" damaged 21 city vehicles, setting one on fire, and slashed their tires. The group also set fires in trash bins, which quickly were extinguished.

"The original protests had relatively little violence," Fischer said. "It was a lot of people yelling at each other and arguing. Most of the violence and property destruction was this sea of Antifa-type individuals, who were participating kind of on the outskirts."[/quote]

yeah the left warns us that the "alt right" is soooooooo scary scary scary.  But at everyone of these things Antifa are the ones insisting only they have the right to speak and assemble, and they are nearly always the ones vandalising and committing acts of violence.

Wazzzup

Cowardly antifa filth sucker punches and runs then another pepper sprays the victim

https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/status/1026015575045095424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1026015575045095424&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2F2018%2F08%2F06%2Fantifa-members-in-berkeley-smash-windows-us-marine-corps-recruiting-office-during-protest.html">https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/sta ... otest.html">https://twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/status/1026015575045095424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1026015575045095424&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2F2018%2F08%2F06%2Fantifa-members-in-berkeley-smash-windows-us-marine-corps-recruiting-office-during-protest.html

Members of antifa smash windows of marine recruiting office

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1026255134886514689?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1026255134886514689&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2F2018%2F08%2F06%2Fantifa-members-in-berkeley-smash-windows-us-marine-corps-recruiting-office-during-protest.html">https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/ ... otest.html">https://twitter.com/FordFischer/status/1026255134886514689?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1026255134886514689&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2F2018%2F08%2F06%2Fantifa-members-in-berkeley-smash-windows-us-marine-corps-recruiting-office-during-protest.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

it's boring.

ac_boring
Aren't progressives supposed to be the champions of the working class?

Apparently not.

No group has inflicted more damage on the working class in North America the way prog scumbags like Peaches have. They've even hijacked the organized labour movement and put prog shills in leadership positions who work against the interests of paid members.

Bricktop

yeah the left warns us that the "alt right" is soooooooo scary scary scary.  But at everyone of these things Antifa are the ones insisting only they have the right to speak and assemble, and they are nearly always the ones vandalising and committing acts of violence.

The real tragedy is that these are kids being manipulated by puppet masters in tertiary education institutions.

Clueless, indoctrinated brats with a mob mentality, being spurned on by the truly dangerous communists embedded as educators.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

it's boring.

ac_boring
Aren't progressives supposed to be the champions of the working class?

Apparently not.

No group has inflicted more damage on the working class in North America the way prog scumbags like Peaches have. They've even hijacked the organized labour movement and put prog shills in leadership positions who work against the interests of paid members.

Carbon taxes, big green energy taxpayer subsidies, blocking resource development, artificially high electricity bills, pandering to big enviro NGO's, rising fees, taxes, regulatory obstructionsm, mass refugee acceptance, and a bloated and out of touch civil service. Progtards are at war with Western working people.

Blazor

The real tragedy is that these are kids being manipulated by puppet masters in tertiary education institutions.

Clueless, indoctrinated brats with a mob mentality, being spurned on by the truly dangerous communists embedded as educators.

Exactly, and these kids "think" they are doing the right thing.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

Exactly, and these kids "think"

I don't think they do. Someone is doing their thinking for them.

cc

Programming  .. as you already said "Clueless, indoctrinated brats with a mob mentality, being spurned on by the truly dangerous communists embedded as educators"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

So what is to be done?

I believe a certain Austrian gentleman warned us about this sort of thing back in the 1930's, but unfortunately our ancestors didn't listen......

Bricktop

Shining the light of reason on the irrational is very therapeutic.

Let's be honest, for all their blustering and belligerency, these snotlings aren't achieving a great deal, other than highlighting the folly of their ideology.

The majority of people aren't taking much notice of their antics.

Wazzzup

[size=150]Antifa fascists at Berkeley smash several car windows and light SUV on fire[/size]

">

Aryan

ANTIFA is more loathed by the public nowadays than any so called 'far right' groups, despite the constant mass media hysteria and demonisation of the latter, and it really isn't hard to see why.

Anonymous

Have the police laid charges against the violent anarchists who did this?