The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

the leftist fascist hate parade thread-The latest news on violence and other despicable behavior by the left

Started by Wazzzup, July 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

When you think you have seen the ultimate lowest of the low .... you find they have just barely cracked the surface of "low"

It's going to get a lot uglier. Frankly, I see an "absolutely no limits" situation approaching rapidly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

In a social media post on Saturday, a writer for CBS's "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" seemingly celebrated the damage done to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's reputation during his bruising and bitterly partisan confirmation battle.

"Whatever happens, https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ariel-300x158.jpg">https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content ... 00x158.jpg">https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ariel-300x158.jpg[/img]

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"

A raving mean lefty - Who wooda guessed?

A raving FEMALE mean lefty...let's stop ignoring the elephant in the room.

Much of the hysteria, rage and lunacy of the left is coming from women. Men hating, sociopathological, bitter and misanthropic females who believe they have a right to vengeance.

cc

That is a huge element within the left - In fact,  without it, the left would be nowhere

and for many, "sociopathological" is not an exaggeration

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"That is a huge element within the left - In fact,  without it, the left would be nowhere

and for many, "sociopathological" is not an exaggeration
No doubt dividing women against men just like dividing other races against whites are huge boons to the left.  there are certainly some angry feminazis out there, but ts harder to divide  women against men, too many women have husbands, boyfriends, sons, fathers and male friends they love and they don't want to hate men.

it looks like there are a lot of conservative women who sided with Kavanaugh that intend to make it to the polls this november.

[size=150]GOP Women Are Furious Over Democrats' Anti-Kavanaugh Smear Campaign; Dem Strategists Worry[/size]

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/05/poll-gop-women-are-furious-over-democrats-antikavanaugh-smear-campaign-n2525442">https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2525442">https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/05/poll-gop-women-are-furious-over-democrats-antikavanaugh-smear-campaign-n2525442

Bricktop

I suspect many of these female leftards are harbouring anti-male resentment through rejection by males...from fathers to lovers and husbands.

It is my firm belief that women blame all their ills on men by default.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect many of these female leftards are harbouring anti-male resentment through rejection by males...from fathers to lovers and husbands.

I don't think most women dislike men

'

But I think you are right, the prognazi feminist women are mostly women who are angry at their fathers or someone who they feel wronged them or they are unattractive and/or difficult to get along with, and men want nothing to do with them

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect many of these female leftards are harbouring anti-male resentment through rejection by males...from fathers to lovers and husbands.

'

But I think you are right, the prognazi feminist women are mostly women who are angry at their fathers or someone who they feel wronged them or they are unattractive and/or difficult to get along with, and men want nothing to do with them

But, prognazi men are no better. Look at that POS in Toronto that kicked the pro life woman.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

'

But, prognazi men are no better. Look at that POS in Toronto that kicked the pro life woman.
Absolutely, Prognazis are evil no matter what they are-- white, black, Hispanic,  Jew, Christian, Atheist, men, women --doesn't matter, what matters is they are prognazis and they must be opposed by decent thinking people from every race and gender or they will ruin western representative democracy.

(BTW while all progs are bad, I don't think they are all prognazis, but anyone who wants to encourage hatred of men and whites and wants to destroy free speech or feel that their views entitle them to be violent  toward or harass and threaten people--is IMO a prognazi)

Wazzzup

Liberal writers and activists responded to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation over the weekend by attacking "white women."

The New York Times on Saturday evening published an op-ed titled "White Women, Come Get Your People." The op-ed's author, Alexis Grenell, attacked Republican women who supported Kavanaugh as "gender traitors" in league with the "patriarchy."

Grenell claimed that "white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain."

White women "are expected to support the patriarchy by marrying within their racial group, reproducing whiteness and even minimizing violence against their own bodies," the liberal writer asserted.

Women's March leader Linda Sarsour on Friday called Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins "the mother [and] grandmother of white women in America who gave us a Donald Trump presidency."

"She is a disgrace [and] her legacy will be that she was a traitor to women and marginalized communities. History will not treat her kindly," Sarsour said in a statement.

The next day Sarsour introduced Democratic New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand at an anti-Kavanaugh rally. (RELATED: Sarsour Blames 'Jewish Media' For Her Unpopularity)

Time Magazine on Thursday published an "open letter to white women" from playwright and feminist activist Eve Ensler.

Ensler demanded white women block "the ascension of a man who is angry, aggressive, and vengeful and could very well be a sexual assaulter."
[/quote]
more from the RACIST New York Times op ed

QuoteWe're talking about white women. The same 53 percent who put their racial privilege ahead of their second-class gender status in 2016 by voting to uphold a system that values only their whiteness, just as they have for decades. Since 1952, white women have broken for Democratic presidential candidates only twice: in the 1964 and 1996 elections, according to an analysis by Jane Junn, a political scientist at the University of Southern California... The gender gap in politics is really a color line.

That's because white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain. In return they're placed on a pedestal to be "cherished and revered," as Speaker Paul D. Ryan has said about women, but all the while denied basic rights.

I guess it couldn't be possibly that some women don't want their sons, brothers, fathers, and Husbands to be guilty until proven innocent or, in this case, guilty even when proved innocent.

With every major political loss these people reveal who they are.  they don't like (many hate) white men, they don't like white women (they just don't dislike them as much) they don't like working class whites (and they don't like minorities who don't toe the liberal line.)   They also feel their political views entitle them to threaten, harass and act violent towards anyone who gets in their way.

With every loss of power they show they are not fit to be dog catchers, much less run a country.

Blazor

This aint so much violent, but AOL, which leans heavily Left, is always drumming up hate on Trump. Front article today was how he sparked outrage on social media with his tweet about Columbus day. Of course, they smear him, and say "Columbus was a bad man, etc". Even though some of what they say is right, its what the children are taught in the fucking school! If they dont want folks to believe in Columbus day, then change the damn fucking books to teach the truth. THE WHOLE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD!!!  :rules:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Seems even someone who put his life in great danger for the space program cowtows to the mob

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6251261/Retired-astronaut-Scott-Kelly-apologizes-quoting-Winston-Churchill.html">Retired Astronaut Scott Kelly Apologizes For Quoting Winston Churchill After Attack By Twitter Trolls

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/10/08/06/4849040-6251261-image-a-71_1538976374790.jpg">

Retired astronaut Scott Kelly felt compelled to apologize for quoting Winston Churchill after some social media users criticized him for endorsing the 'racist' former British Prime Minister.

But he also came under fire for apologizing from critics who accuse Kelly of caving into a Twitter hate mob and point out that Churchill is 'one of the greatest figures in history and helped defeat the Nazis'.

others take a more nuanced view that Churchill was a product of his era, when racist views were widespread and his defining act of defeating the Nazis means he should be admired as one of the greatest figures in history.

However, Kelly, who has commanded three International Space Station Expeditions, still felt the need to remove his Tweet and publicly apologize following a deluge of criticism from Churchill's detractors.

The astronaut was mercilessly trolled on Twitter by users who said he needed to 'educate himself' on the man who helped win the Second World War.

'Churchill was a mass murderer and a racist, Scott,' one user tweeted.

Kelly eventually caved and tweeted his apology. In it, he wrote: 'Did not mean to offend by quoting Churchill. My apologies. I will go and educate myself further on his atrocities, racist views which I do not support,' Kelly tweeted.

SICK WEAK LAME - Go hide your head for caving to the mob, Scott

This rabid left attack machine is so pervasive and organized that I fear where it is all headed

Note: There were Kelly twins - I'm not sure who is who - One  is married to that dem congress woman Gabby Gifford who was shot (by a registered dem yet) .. and has been a lefty force for some time

cc

http://www.startribune.com/rosemount-educator-on-leave-after-tweeting-kill-kavanaugh/495903561/">Minnesota Special Education Teacher On Leave After Tweeting 'Kill Kavanaugh?'

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/kavanaugh-tweet-300x115.jpg">

ummm ... "On Leave " .... why not in jail??

cc

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-ultimate-affirmation-patriarchy-republican-women-let-it-ncna917386">NBC News Attacks "White Women" For "Enabling" Confirmation Of Brett Kavanaugh...

Per NBC News, Kavanaugh's confirmation is the "ultimate affirmation of the patriarchy,"

or something.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screenshot-2018-10-08-at-11.19.56-AM.png">

Bricktop

It's odd.

I've been using "social media" for many years.

My views on a number of things have changed significantly as a result of interacting with a whole range of people. But not once have I backed down because of social media mob attacks. They are impotent. Why do these people bow to shrieking keyboards?