The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Wow. Just Wow!!

Started by cc, July 27, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Man it looks like she's already more qualified and dependable than a lot of grown ups these days.

A lot of adults would not have the courage to do what she did.

I couldn't agree enough with you Fash, while the world is currently filled entitled welfare trash, rich snobs and intollerant lefties, it's nice to know 12 year old girl just saved his brother from a septic tank.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Authoritarians can't cope with people like me.

ac_hithere

You could really learn a thing or 2 from that girl.  :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

ac_hithere

I think most people could.

Zetsu

ac_hithere

Tbh I dun expect most people to successfully learn and execute CPR through the phone, for the first time and being a child, or trying to revive a baby instead of an adult requires more skills due to the delicate small lungs and soft ribcage, not to mention her baby brother drowned in a septic tank.  But at least it shouldn't be hard to be inspired by this young girl.  While this girl is blessed with courage, intelligence, and the will power to succeed, Dinky should open the dictionary and find out the definition of words like honor, respect, integrity and gratitude, etc.

Anonymous

ac_hithere

Tbh I dun expect most people to successfully learn and execute CPR through the phone, for the first time and being a child, or trying to revive a baby instead of an adult requires more skills due to the delicate small lungs and soft ribcage, not to mention her baby brother drowned in a septic tank.  But at least it shouldn't be hard to be inspired by this young girl.  While this girl is blessed with courage, intelligence, and the will power to succeed, Dinky should open the dictionary and find out the definition of words like honor, respect, integrity and gratitude.

Both my husband and I have current Standard First Aid tickets with CPR..

But, a lot of I would forget as soon as I leave the classroom the training is held in.

ac_blush

Zetsu

ac_hithere

Tbh I dun expect most people to successfully learn and execute CPR through the phone, for the first time and being a child, or trying to revive a baby instead of an adult requires more skills due to the delicate small lungs and soft ribcage, not to mention her baby brother drowned in a septic tank.  But at least it shouldn't be hard to be inspired by this young girl.  While this girl is blessed with courage, intelligence, and the will power to succeed, Dinky should open the dictionary and find out the definition of words like honor, respect, integrity and gratitude.

But, a lot of I would forget as soon as I leave the classroom the training is held in.

ac_blush

I think it's pretty normal for everyone to forget ac_umm  or least your memory can't be worst than mines lol, I remember I've taken mines 3-4 times when I was still in teh school's team, a private swim club and a pool staff, still I forget most of it.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

ac_hithere

ac_blush

The company only gives us Emergency First Aid training.