The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why we are on the verge of collapse...

Started by Bricktop, July 27, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Peaches"And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.  It never went away, and now it's back on the street.

progressives like to characterize racism as white only.  But Much/Most of the racism these days is in America is black on white, or progressives and the media against whites.

I'm only commenting here since you addressed this to me.  I don't know who you mean by "progressives and the media" but I don't deny that there are plenty of blacks who are prejudiced against whites generally....and I don't have to wonder why this is so.

Quotesince the 80s marxism has gradually shifted from workers vs capitalists to minorities vs whites.  In the eighties and nineties very few democrats and very few rank and file liberals agreed with the identity politics of radicals Jesse Jackson and al Sharpton, many tolerated it somewhat but often were clear about what they didn't like about it.  Bill Clinton even came out against it with his Sista Souljah Speech in '92 helping him get elected.  But Now the entire democrat party and nearly all liberals have adopted this extreme, poisonous,  race based thinking.

I think you're speaking of a different sort of Marxism than any I'm familiar with.  I also have trouble with the concept of "rank and file liberals."  I will say for myself that in the eighties and nineties I found Jackson and Sharpton to be predictable, obnoxious, and kind of irrelevant...as did many black people, not so much over a concept like "identity politics" and more because they are both a couple of modern day carpetbaggers.  

QuoteBTW the KKK was tied to the democrat party for most of both of their existences.  CC made a good thread about it, I believe its in the politics section.

This is hugely irrelevant to any reasoned discussion since the dem party of the depression era up into the sixties was subsumed by the rep party through Nixon's "Southern Strategy" and still vote GOP to this day.  IOW the Klan has always had the same demographic constituency regardless of shifting party labels.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Peaches"And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.

What is the evidence for this???

Quote from: "Peaches" and now it's back on the street.

back on the street?  On the street whites are far more in danger from blacks than vice versa.  What do you mean?

Quote from: "Peaches" I don't deny that there are plenty of blacks who are prejudiced against whites generally

From what I;ve seen over the years.  I certainly can agree with that.

Quote from: "Peaches" and I don't have to wonder why this is so.

In other words whites deserve to be hated.  that seems to be what you are implying.  If not please clarify.

Quote from: "Peaches"
I think you're speaking of a different sort of Marxism than any I'm familiar with.  I also have trouble with the concept of "rank and file liberals."  I will say for myself that in the eighties and nineties I found Jackson and Sharpton to be predictable, obnoxious, and kind of irrelevant...as did many black people, not so much over a concept like "identity politics" and more because they are both a couple of modern day carpetbaggers.

My point is that identity politics, is a transposing of the class struggle marxism into a race struggle marxism.  It was relatively rare among democrats and most white liberals years ago.  Now its most liberals and democrats of all colors have adopted this toxic race based ideology.

To me it is the inverse of white supremacy--where whites were on the top of the caste pyramid and minorities at the bottom, progressive identity politics is the reverse with minorities at the top and whites at the bottom.

In many way it is like that thread you posted a while ago.  the left is becoming everything they used to claim to despise.

Anonymous

Whites are the new blacks in the US of A. Peaches is either in denial or like most progtards, full of shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you think lynching murderers and rapists is wrong?

The US could do with a bit of KKK style justice today....

Mob rule justice is wrong.  The courts and the legal system is where those things need to be taken care of.

progressives unfortunately have returned some of that mob rule mentality to America--by harassing, intimidating, beating people, destroying property, rioting and all the rest and its just as wrong now.  they haven't lynched anyone YET, but it would not surprise me at all if that happened, it is where they are headed.

White shaming and blaming keeps going a step further. There will be murders of whites for being white and progs will call it justifiable homocide.

Aryan

The racial holy war beckons and the treacherous vermin of the left will be the first to be strung from lamp posts.

I highly recommend The Turner Diaries by the late great Dr William Pierce for a taste of things to come.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"And even after racism became politically incorrect it only moved further under the radar.

What is the evidence for this???

It's an observation based on my interest in social anthropology.  How else could you explain that there was no overt white racism for a few decades, yet when Trump started dog whistling the racists started pouring out of the woodwork?

Quote from: "Peaches" and now it's back on the street.

back on the street?  On the street whites are far more in danger from blacks than vice versa.  What do you mean?

Last time I looked, whites were in no more danger from blacks than from other whites.  There is a shit ton of black on black street crime, that much is true.  White on black and black on white are about equal.  

Quote from: "Peaches" I don't deny that there are plenty of blacks who are prejudiced against whites generally

From what I;ve seen over the years.  I certainly can agree with that.

Quote from: "Peaches" and I don't have to wonder why this is so.

In other words whites deserve to be hated.  that seems to be what you are implying.  If not please clarify.

I'll save that for another conversation if you don't mind.  This one is already all over the map.

My point is that identity politics, is a transposing of the class struggle marxism into a race struggle marxism.  It was relatively rare among democrats and most white liberals years ago.  Now its most liberals and democrats of all colors have adopted this toxic race based ideology.

To me it is the inverse of white supremacy--where whites were on the top of the caste pyramid and minorities at the bottom, progressive identity politics is the reverse with minorities at the top and whites at the bottom.

You've said this before and I understand it to be your belief, although I've seen no evidence supporting it.  My own observations about the caste pyramid are that it has not changed.  And I think identity politics are to be expected.  We see them with La Raza also, and PARTICULARLY in Muslim enclaves.  We've seen them before in Irish and German and Italian and Polish neighborhoods. to say nothing of enclaves of various Asian ethnicities.  

In many way it is like that thread you posted a while ago.  the left is becoming everything they used to claim to despise.

Sorry, you lost me here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Whites are the new blacks in the US of A. Peaches is either in denial or like most progtards, full of shit.

Hey Ratchet Jaw, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what a "progtard" is.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"Whites are the new blacks in the US of A. Peaches is either in denial or like most progtards, full of shit.

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you it's a derogatory slang term for progressive leftists, a group of people which I have no love for....

It does irritate me however that the constant use of the term on here results in the spotlight being taken off the string pullers and actual culprits of the vast majority of political agendas forced upon us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you it's a derogatory slang term for progressive leftists, a group of people which I have no love for....

It does irritate me however that the constant use of the term on here results in the spotlight being taken off the string pullers and actual culprits of the vast majority of political agendas forced upon us.

Ms Peaches knows what it means and he knows the kind of damage progtard faggots like himself inflict on Western civilization.

Anonymous

[size=150]It does irritate me however that the constant use of the term on here results in the spotlight being taken off the string pullers and actual culprits[/size] of the vast majority of political agendas forced upon us.

Not only that, the constant use of the term by people who demonstrate no real understanding of its meaning has caused it to be MISused (if such a thing is possible) to a point where now it's so watered down as to have no meaning....kind of like fag laming.  

Quote from: "Herman"
progtard faggots

res ipsa loquitur

Frood

[size=150]It does irritate me however that the constant use of the term on here results in the spotlight being taken off the string pullers and actual culprits[/size] of the vast majority of political agendas forced upon us.

Not only that, the constant use of the term by people who demonstrate no real understanding of its meaning has caused it to be MISused (if such a thing is possible) to a point where now it's so watered down as to have no meaning....kind of like fag laming.  

progtard faggots

res ipsa loquitur

You mean like how classical Liberals have virtually nothing in common with modern Liberals?

To be a classical Liberal would have been a plume in one's reality cap. A modern Liberal wears shit feathers in their pussy hat.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

progtard faggots

res ipsa loquitur

You mean like how classical Liberals have virtually nothing in common with modern Liberals?

To be a classical Liberal would have been a plume in one's reality cap. A modern Liberal wears shit feathers in their pussy hat.

Classical liberals would be appalled by these liberty hating progtards like Ms Peaches.

Bricktop

It's an observation based on my interest in social anthropology.  How else could you explain that there was no overt white racism for a few decades, yet when Trump started dog whistling the racists started pouring out of the woodwork?

The left states this a lot.

Not being American, I am in no position to judge.

However, as you ARE American, perhaps you could provide evidence that since Trump was elected, white "supremacists" (whatever they are) are resurgent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The left states this a lot.

Not being American, I am in no position to judge.

However, as you ARE American, perhaps you could provide evidence that since Trump was elected, white "supremacists" (whatever they are) are resurgent.

He can't, because he's lying his progtard ass off. The white shaming and blaming from hate groups like BLM have continued at breakneck speed under Trump. Racists are pouring out of the woodwork and they hate whites.

Bricktop

This is manifestly supported by evidence.

I would like to see evidence of the rise of "white supremacists" (whatever they are?).