Started by jaysings, August 30, 2013, 10:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Really? Damn,  that Shen is soooo wassist

;)

so wassist? what does it mean?

Racist.

Some of you asians have eyelids that seem to block your eyesight. That is why the eyelid surgery is so common in asia.

jaysings

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "jaysings"i couldn't sleep well last night and just took three hours sleeping. the test went well although the weather condition wasn't good for drivers. luckily, i got the friendly examiner i had got in the last test. i didn't even have to drive on the highway( driving on highway is regularly considered a part of the class 5 road test in bc). i supposed i failed this test again when the examiner ordered me to drive the way back to icbc office because the highway part was absent. i became concerned and asked him if i failed this test again. he requestioned me why i thought i would fail this test and suggested me to drive with more confidence because i was overcautious in this test. he said he understood why i was overcautious :lol:

eventually, i passed the test and get ready to have a new driver license :lol:  thank all of u who encouraged me before the test. thank u

Everyone is over cautious on a road test!  They want to pass.  Good for you for passing!  So are you a "N"ew driver or do you have your actual drivers license?

One thing that pisses me off when I have other people in my car when driving...esp those who think they are professional drivers...they pin point all my very minor errors or tell me to speed up because the guy behind me is getting pissed off....first off...I don't give 2 shits about the "guy behind me"....I am driving forward, not backward...and if the guy behind me doesn't like my driving, he can pass me and go drive like an idiot all he wants...and if he happens to hit me from behind, it's his fault....NEVER worry about the person behind you, they are responsible for themselves and you not on the road to make others happy....in the last year, I have pulled over about 5 times and told that passenger to get the fuck outta my car....

it's class 5 license, not "n",that's class 7. speaking of " the guy behind u", u just got the point i forgot to raise up

it happened twice when my road tests were in process. in the first test a scumbag horned behind me, it really pissed me off because point grey area is supposed to be many novice drivers having tests or in training. there is regularly low speed zone all the time, but some idiots still think horning is reasonable for them to do it no matter who the hell is driving ahead of them.

i'll be hard to focus on one thing when i get distracted by something or someone. i understand your point, but it's difficult for me to carry out

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Really? Damn,  that Shen is soooo wassist

;)

so wassist? what does it mean?

Racist.

Some of you asians have eyelids that seem to block your eyesight. That is why the eyelid surgery is so common in asia.

oh i see. but why shen-li mentioned about "single-fold" eyelids for no reason? without context, i can't get it at all

Anonymous

Everyone is over cautious on a road test!  They want to pass.  Good for you for passing!  So are you a "N"ew driver or do you have your actual drivers license?

One thing that pisses me off when I have other people in my car when driving...esp those who think they are professional drivers...they pin point all my very minor errors or tell me to speed up because the guy behind me is getting pissed off....first off...I don't give 2 shits about the "guy behind me"....I am driving forward, not backward...and if the guy behind me doesn't like my driving, he can pass me and go drive like an idiot all he wants...and if he happens to hit me from behind, it's his fault....NEVER worry about the person behind you, they are responsible for themselves and you not on the road to make others happy....in the last year, I have pulled over about 5 times and told that passenger to get the fuck outta my car....

it's class 5 license, not "n",that's class 7. speaking of " the guy behind u", u just got the point i forgot to raise up

it happened twice when my road tests were in process. in the first test a scumbag horned behind me, it really pissed me off because point grey area is supposed to be many novice drivers having tests or in training. there is regularly low speed zone all the time, but some idiots still think horning is reasonable for them to do it no matter who the hell is driving ahead of them.

i'll be hard to focus on one thing when i get distracted by something or someone. i understand your point, but it's difficult for me to carry out

Ok, it works a little differently out in BC.

Odinson

I remember when I drove my truck-drivers license. I took a wrong turn and also backed it up on a sidewalk.

The instructor said that I took a wrong turn but I was not breaking any laws.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"I remember when I drove my truck-drivers license. I took a wrong turn and also backed it up on a sidewalk.

u mean u drove your truck over the curb onto the sidewalk?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I remember when I drove my truck-drivers license. I took a wrong turn and also backed it up on a sidewalk.

Yea. It is not acceptable during driving-school.

Chickenfeets

I am thinking it not acceptable ant time.

Your english is better than you driving Odinson. :-D

Chickenfeets

Odinson

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

I am thinking it not acceptable ant time.

Your english is better than you driving Odinson. :-D

Haha.

jaysings

i saw the truck drivers doing this from time to time. it's like they turn left having the front wheel going over the curb of the traffic island or having the front wheel cutting the central line