News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/01/massachusetts-woman-enraged-by-trump-bumper-sticker-intentionally-rammed-into-car-police-say.html">A Massachusetts woman was reportedly taken into custody on Monday after she allegedly drove into a car sporting a Trump bumper sticker.

The arrest of Chloe Wright, 25, followed an alleged hit-and-run in Hyannis on June 30, the Cape Cod Times reported, citing a police report.

After the incident, the man she hit reportedly contacted the Barnstable Police Department and recalled hearing a motorist behind him honking their car horn as he waited at a red light.

According to the police report, the honking continued and by the time he reached another red light, the motorist started shouting at him, the Times reported.

Fearing that the alleged honking and shouting was regarding a problem with his car, the man reportedly got out, at which point, the man said he heard the other motorist shouting about his bumper sticker supporting Trump, according to the report.

"She said, 'You voted for Trump?'" the man recalled her saying. "I said yes. She called me a racist and several other names."

The man then claimed that the woman repositioned her vehicle and hit his car with hers, the Times said, citing the police report. After this, the woman reportedly left the scene.

"She bent my door and I had to lean back to avoid getting hit," the man reportedly said. "She also hit the side of my car."

The Times reported that she was also charged with vandalizing property and leaving the scene of property damage.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/01/massachusetts-woman-enraged-by-trump-bumper-sticker-intentionally-rammed-into-car-police-say.html">A Massachusetts woman was reportedly taken into custody on Monday after she allegedly drove into a car sporting a Trump bumper sticker.

The arrest of Chloe Wright, 25, followed an alleged hit-and-run in Hyannis on June 30, the Cape Cod Times reported, citing a police report.

After the incident, the man she hit reportedly contacted the Barnstable Police Department and recalled hearing a motorist behind him honking their car horn as he waited at a red light.

According to the police report, the honking continued and by the time he reached another red light, the motorist started shouting at him, the Times reported.

Fearing that the alleged honking and shouting was regarding a problem with his car, the man reportedly got out, at which point, the man said he heard the other motorist shouting about his bumper sticker supporting Trump, according to the report.

"She said, 'You voted for Trump?'" the man recalled her saying. "I said yes. She called me a racist and several other names."

The man then claimed that the woman repositioned her vehicle and hit his car with hers, the Times said, citing the police report. After this, the woman reportedly left the scene.

"She bent my door and I had to lean back to avoid getting hit," the man reportedly said. "She also hit the side of my car."

The Times reported that she was also charged with vandalizing property and leaving the scene of property damage.

He voted for the wrong candidate and progs can't accept that.

Bricktop

Progs cannot accept anything that's not consistent with their perverted nostrums.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Progs cannot accept anything that's not consistent with their perverted nostrums.

Same goes for most Cons.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Progs cannot accept anything that's not consistent with their perverted nostrums.

Same goes for most Cons.

That's true, but at least it's rare to seen a conservative resorting to blackmailing or terrorism just b/c of having different opinions.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Same goes for most Cons.

That's true, but at least it's rare to seen a conservative resorting to blackmailing or terrorism just b/c of having different opinions.  ac_unsure

Except in foreign policy. That's much of what happens.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

Same goes for most Cons.

yeah there's no question there is a huge difference.  trump supporters are not beating, threatening, rioting, advocating assassination and all the rest of the literally hundreds of things progs have done before and since the election.  Worst political behavior by far I have seen in my lifetime.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Can't see an issue.

Sounds like any female driver.

You can get arrested these days for remarks like that!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Same goes for most Cons.

yeah there's no question there is a huge difference.  trump supporters are not beating, threatening, rioting, advocating assassination and all the rest of the literally hundreds of things progs have done before and since the election.  Worst political behavior by far I have seen in my lifetime.

I never thought I would see people being threatened, bullied and assaulted for their political beliefs in the USA..

And it has the tacit approval of one political party, celebrities, academia and celebrities.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Can't see an issue.

Sounds like any female driver.

You can get arrested these days for remarks like that!

Not in Saudi Arabia!!