News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Trump Voter Ahead? Back up & Ram the Evil Sonovabiach!

Started by cc, August 01, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Yes, seriously.

Also Zionist Jews along with leftists have been champions of mass immigration and open borders in white countries for decades.

cc

You try on for size the argument that if Israel can have a homeland of "their own", why can't whites  have a homeland of their own?

But but but   ... 20% of the citizens of Israel are Arabs ...  hmmm

Yet you employ  it as argument for a 100% white country .. Get your shit together ... That lead balloon  don't  fly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"You try on for size the argument that if Israel can have a homeland of "their own", why can't whites  have a homeland of their own?

Yet you employ  it as argument for a 100% white country .. Get your shit together ... That lead balloon  don't  fly

Scouse is so ignorant of Israel's demographics.

Aryan

Israel is still the Jewish homeland is it not? The fact that non-Jewish immigration has become an issue is due to poor leadership and because of where it is situated. Measures can quite easily be taken to preserve national homogeneity......

So, I ask again CC, why do you believe that Jews have a right to a homeland while at the same time you appear to be hostile and negative towards the notion of a white ethno-state?

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE" ...............

when you fanatically support Israel?

Don't recall mentioning it in a very long while

Then, cultist "hear" things a lot

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"You try on for size the argument that if Israel can have a homeland of "their own", why can't whites  have a homeland of their own?

Scouse is so ignorant of Israel's demographics.

Pretty silly argument for him to try on for size

Maybe the OP lady could save him by ramming that one off into the ditch??

Aryan

Funny, I seem to recall you fawning over 'Bibi' not too long ago.....

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny, I seem to recall you fawning over 'Bibi' not too long ago.....

Driven cultists "recall" .. or "hear" things that suit their needs constantly

We all understand this, factor it in  and make allowance for it

Any other ... errrr ...  recollections that you would like to share with us?

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because the vast majority of people who support Israel don't believe that white people deserve a homeland also. It's a huge double standard.....

I don't particularly like Israel, nor Israelis.

Like all religion based nations and nationalities, they believe in their inherent superiority, and the right to treat non-Jews as lesser beings.

I also have never been convinced that they had an inalienable right to occupy what was called Palestine, and that their treatment of Palestinians is another form of apartheid. I do realise that the Palestinians are not helping their cause with violence and attacks on Israeli citizens.

But Israel exists, and we can no more reverse history than we can return Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the US to their indigenous inhabitants. To deny its existence is to deny our own right to exist as a sovereign nation.

Israel is undeniably a buttress against Arabic and Islamic hegemony in the middle east. To that end, it helps protect the West against a potential pan Arabic alliance that would include Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and probably Egypt that would dominate islam, and become a far more potent enemy of the West. Whilst Israel is the focus of Arab malice, it contains their hostility to far away lands with little impact on the rest of us.

Geopolitics creates strange alliances...and Israel is our ally.

Aryan

Why do you consider Israel an ally? Just because they dislike muslims doesn't make them our buddies. In fact, if the foreign aid we send them dried up they would have a very different attitude towards the west...

I don't buy the idea that if Israel disappeared Europe, the US, Aus etc would have a worse Islamic problem than we do already.

Bricktop

Did I not just explain that?

Let me try it in 'Pud.

"Ere, them kikes is given them Ay-rabs a bit o GBH once in a while. Saves us the trouble innit?"

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny, I seem to recall you fawning over 'Bibi' not too long ago.....

Care to do me the courtesy of answering my question considering the fact I answered yours?

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I not just explain that?

Let me try it in 'Pud.

"Ere, them kikes is given them Ay-rabs a bit o GBH once in a while. Saves us the trouble innit?"

We aren't saved the trouble though, the ragheads are here in their droves regardless of Israel's existence.

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"

Care to do me the courtesy of answering my question considering the fact I answered yours?

You didn't get that ^^ to be a "NO, I have no such recall.  Seems you are imagining things?"

OK, NO, I have no such recall. Seems you are imagining things.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I not just explain that?

Let me try it in 'Pud.

We aren't saved the trouble though, the ragheads are here in their droves regardless of Israel's existence.

It would be very much worse if not for Israel.

Their intelligence service helps western countries a lot.