Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Three weeks since squint eyed green hornut called the cops

Started by Laughing Out Loud, August 31, 2013, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Out Loud

Anonymous

Mr posy picker says he is going to call the cops on us again if we are mean to the little buttercup.

Green_Hornet

Isn't it interesting that the moderator Fashionista consider the Lotus Leaf's racist, sinophobic insult offensive to any Asian acceptable to be posted.

Odinson

The insults are directed against you... Not all asians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The insults are directed against you... Not all asians.

I am not sure what I should do with Green_Hornet.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I might be a nut but I´m not that kinda nut. It seems he repeats that same line year after year.

He should be banned for a longer period of time than just an hour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I might be a nut but I´m not that kinda nut. It seems he repeats that same line year after year.

He should be banned for a longer period of time than just an hour.

Everybody that pm's me says the same thing.

Green_Hornet

I noticed that Fashionista erased Odinson's post of violence yesterday stating he was going to skin me.

From the hate crime website of the Ontario Provincial Police as well as other hate crime police website:

The Criminal Code of Canada prohibits the distribution of hate propaganda and the promotion of hatred, incitement of violence or advocating genocide, and the internet is no exception. Posting offensive material on the Internet is a criminal offence.

Odinson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"I noticed that Fashionista erased Odinson's post of violence yesterday stating he was going to skin me.

From the hate crime website of the Ontario Provincial Police as well as other hate crime police website:

The Criminal Code of Canada prohibits the distribution of hate propaganda and the promotion of hatred, incitement of violence or advocating genocide, and the internet is no exception. Posting offensive material on the Internet is a criminal offence.

I´m gonna skin you alive and sing its a wonderful life while doing it.