The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are white people terrible monsters who have only brought pain to the world and nothing good?

Started by Wazzzup, August 08, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

According to sarah Jeong, apparently yes

QuoteThe video features animation over audio of Dunham asking her father, Carroll Dunham, how he feels about such an extinction.

"Well, white men are a problem. Straight white men are a big problem, that's for sure," her father answers.

"But I actually feel pretty good about it," he added. "I think straight white guys have been screwing things up for long enough. High time for straight white males to step back and let some other people do it."

"That's my dad!" Lena exclaimed, as the two laughed.

https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016?lang=en">https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/7 ... 16?lang=en">https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016?lang=en

These are just tips of the iceberg there are many other people saying the same or roughly the same thing on the left it would take pages to list it all.

But what is the truth?

Anonymous

Argh, Sarah Jeong is a Kyopo just like me. She is hardly representative of us.

Wazzzup

The following was written by an Hispanic  for the American Thinker

Unless you've been asleep for the past couple of years, you've been aware of a tsunami of racism directed against white people, said racism being stoked principally by whites who are leftists, if not outright communists.  True, there have been some blacks and some Mexicans who have expressed this racism, but it is principally by leftist whites.  Some of these statements by liberals are so bizarre, so disgusting, that one could be excused in thinking they came from certifiable psychotics.

An infuriating thing about conservatives is that many do not fight back...

I know that it is considered to be in bad taste to do so, but since conservatives do not stand up for whites, I will.  By my being Hispanic – and since liberals have decreed that speaking the Spanish language qualifies one as being a non-white – I think I can get away with it.  Anyway, if anyone is offended by what I'm going to write, I don't care.  Pay attention:

All of civilization's advances in the Western hemisphere have come from white people: cars, computers, television, antibiotics, X-rays, airplanes, vaccines, the periodic table, radio, telegraph, toilet paper, the toilet, hospitals, sewers, microwaves, DVDs, CDs, film, cameras, synthetic fibers, naval ships, satellites, pens, pencils, baseball, basketball, rockets, hockey, refrigerators, light bulbs, electricity, paintings, metallurgy, lasers, parachutes...I could go on and on, citing all advances apart from banging two rocks together.

What great inventions have come out from Africa?  From South America?  Name one.  Just one.  What great abstract philosophical schools have come from those areas?  Name one!  What great scientific discoveries, what technological innovations, have emerged from Africa or South America?  What medical advances have come from those two regions?  (True, in Africa, the idea of killing and chopping up albinos and eating their body parts is seen as a medical advancement.  So is cutting off a two-year-old girl's clitoris with scissors, and it has been advocated that voodoo should replace "colonialist science").  What great mathematicians, physicists, chemists, doctors can you name from Honduras, Ghana, Namibia, El Salvador, Madagascar, Guatemala, Haiti, Togo, Uganda, Panama, Venezuela, or Sudan?

In fact, the same questions can be asked about the Muslim world – with the same answer.  Or lack of one.

After more than two centuries, Haiti, Somalia, and Ethiopia still haven't even come up with a sewer outside select areas of the capitals.  This, in spite of billions of dollars thrown yearly into the countries for "economic development" and "humanitarian aid."

In short, if civilization had been left up to the Africans, we would still be living in caves and huts.  The same if it hadn't been for colonialism.  We forget that the people of North America, sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and most of South America were still in the Stone Age when whites first encountered them.

Since the New York Times has seen fit to endorse racism by hiring Sarah Jeong, maybe she can rebut the above.  After all, she wrote, "I dare you to get on Wikipedia and play 'Things white people can definitely take credit for,' it's really hard."[/quote]

Another American Thinker editorial captures my thinking at the end.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/actually_white_people_have_contributed_quite_a_lot.html">https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... a_lot.html">https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/actually_white_people_have_contributed_quite_a_lot.html
Quote(after listing several acheievemnts)

I take no credit for the achievements of the people I've written about.  I don't think of them as white – they are among the many people who have built our shared civilization – but people like Sarah Jeong force me to think in racial terms.  Instead of treating people as individuals, Jeong and her supporters pit groups against our civilization.  We have to stop them.  I am not advocating curtailing their freedom to say dumb things.  We have continue to point out that they are really dumb.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"Argh, Sarah Jeong is a Kyopo just like me. She is hardly representative of us.
No doubt bro, She doesn't represent Asians or Koreans or anyone, but her sick twisted self.  Indeed when I post articles about hating on white people, most of the time its a white person doing it. She is the first and only Asian I have found doing this publicly (also, as we have gone into on TBC, in America at least, Asians are often victims of leftist discrimination as well in college admission and tech hiring)

more importantly there will always be fools who are truly racist like her, the really disgusting part is the New York Times hired her knowing full well what she was doing.  I guarantee you they would have been the first in line to condemn and demand the firing of anyone else who said anything even remotely similar about a minority group.

Most important of all though, what she said and a lot of the left say is not true.  the idea that whites have only brought misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, colonialism, etc etc into the world is a lie that needs to be rebutted every time its told. I am utterly sick to death of the left using white guilt and racial extortion to implement policies most people don't want. they need to argue their case like everyone else,  not make up historical lies to bully everyone into submission.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"the idea that whites have only brought misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, colonialism, etc etc into the world is a lie that needs to be rebutted every time its told. I am utterly sick to death of the left using white guilt and racial extortion to implement policies most people don't want. they need to argue their case like everyone else,  not make up historical lies to bully everyone into submission.

My girlfriend is white. I overlooked her history of misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, and colonialism ac_toofunny

Just a little humour. I have hard time taking extremist lunatics like Sarah Jeong seriously.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"the idea that whites have only brought misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, colonialism, etc etc into the world is a lie that needs to be rebutted every time its told. I am utterly sick to death of the left using white guilt and racial extortion to implement policies most people don't want. they need to argue their case like everyone else,  not make up historical lies to bully everyone into submission.

My girlfriend is white. I overlooked her history of misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, and colonialism ac_toofunny

LOL.  you may not want to completely overlook it.  It could lead to some interesting sexual role playing games :evilthoughts2:  :laugh3:

Anonymous

QuoteUnless you've been asleep for the past couple of years, you've been aware of a tsunami of racism directed against white people, said racism being stoked principally by whites who are leftists, if not outright communists. True, there have been some blacks and some Mexicans who have expressed this racism, but it is principally by leftist whites. Some of these statements by liberals are so bizarre, so disgusting, that one could be excused in thinking they came from certifiable psychotics.

it seems Peaches has been asleep for quite some time.

Berry Sweet

A lot of these idiots are stuck in the past.  They are the reason why racism is alive and well.  By being ignorant and pointing fingers while crying and blubbering all the while shitting their pants.  Its 2018...move on!  History repeats itself because of these idiots.

cc

My girlfriend is white. I overlooked her history of misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, and colonialism

That's "Mighty White" of you

Quote from: "Wazzzup" LOL.  you may not want to completely overlook it.  It could lead to some interesting sexual role playing games :evilthoughts2:  :laugh3:

Good point. Could provide a venue for some great fun
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

My girlfriend is white. I overlooked her history of misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, and colonialism

That's "Mighty White" of you

I missed that..

Seoul is so magnanimous.

:laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

I'm just happy for Seoul. It's a pretty tall order for an Asian man to score a Caucasian woman and not feel emasculated when she wears high heels.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm just happy for Seoul. It's a pretty tall order for an Asian man to score a Caucasian woman and not feel emasculated when she wears high heels.

Do you know Seoul or his girlfriend's height?

I don't..

I saw a picture of Seoul in the private sub.....he's buff.

Anonymous