The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are white people terrible monsters who have only brought pain to the world and nothing good?

Started by Wazzzup, August 08, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"the idea that whites have only brought misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, colonialism, etc etc into the world is a lie that needs to be rebutted every time its told. I am utterly sick to death of the left using white guilt and racial extortion to implement policies most people don't want. they need to argue their case like everyone else,  not make up historical lies to bully everyone into submission.

My girlfriend is white. I overlooked her history of misery, slavery, racism, misogyny, and colonialism ac_toofunny

LOL.  you may not want to completely overlook it.  It could lead to some interesting sexual role playing games :evilthoughts2:  :laugh3:

Now you got me thinking dirty.

Bricktop

You're a rig pig. You think dirty every day!!!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gQx8T_v_z0E/UewNyC95OBI/AAAAAAAAAGg/Er1Zq5Z-YYI/s1600/offshore+drilling+rig+workers.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're a rig pig. You think dirty every day!!!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gQx8T_v_z0E/UewNyC95OBI/AAAAAAAAAGg/Er1Zq5Z-YYI/s1600/offshore+drilling+rig+workers.jpg">

I bathe in drilling mud and barrel wash.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You're a rig pig. You think dirty every day!!!

I bathe in drilling mud and barrel wash.

That would explain the soft, smooth skin... ac_blush

Thiel

You do not have to do much searching to find anti white racism in the US. Everyday, an academic, an entertainer , a journalist or a Democratic party goes on a social media tirade about why there is no place in America for this one troublesome race. And the people spewing that hate are usually white themselves.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

There is a lot of racism in the United States which partially originated from Whites but not entirely or exclusively. I noticed many other ethnic groups are prejudiced against each other.  Ie Koreans don't like Black people. Black people look down upon Filipinos. A lot of people openly state their dislike of Muslims.

The states is a very race conscious place. You are identified by the color of your skin the same way some countries identify a person by their religion.

I think racism had its roots in British colonialism. Historically British masters looked down upon poor Whites in the 13 colonies. So the poor Whites looked down upon the slaves & that's where the color bar/racist attitudes began in America.

Somehow I think the above thesis is similar to that in the book Red neck Manifesto

Bricktop

There is racism in EVERY country. Each race discriminates in its own way. White. Black. Asian. They ALL do.

To pretend that only whites discriminate is disingenuous and ignores the often far worse racism practiced by other cultures.

Ask white people in South Africa. Ask muslims in Japan. How about Africans in Saudi Arabia?

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is racism in EVERY country. Each race discriminates in its own way. White. Black. Asian. They ALL do.

To pretend that only whites discriminate is disingenuous and ignores the often far worse racism practiced by other cultures.

Ask white people in South Africa. Ask muslims in Japan. How about Africans in Saudi Arabia?

The planet is still addicted to tribalism.

Only today's 'tribes' have become nations.

Some 'tribes' get along better with each other than others.

And the weaker tribes/nations often get taken over and swallowed up unfortunately.

Nations are at war with each other today the same way prehistory tribes fought and killed each other.

Frood

Joe must not travel outside of Canada much. People are intermarrying and creating all sorts of offspring all over the West. Past biases have largely begun to disappear.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"There is a lot of racism in the United States which partially originated from Whites but not entirely or exclusively. I noticed many other ethnic groups are prejudiced against each other.  Ie Koreans don't like Black people. Black people look down upon Filipinos. A lot of people openly state their dislike of Muslims.

The states is a very race conscious place. You are identified by the color of your skin the same way some countries identify a person by their religion.

I think racism had its roots in British colonialism. Historically British masters looked down upon poor Whites in the 13 colonies. So the poor Whites looked down upon the slaves & that's where the color bar/racist attitudes began in America.

Somehow I think the above thesis is similar to that in the book Red neck Manifesto

I never noticed that when I was in the USA..

Are you sure you've been to the USA.

cc

Joe claims to have lived in the US a lot some time back

Seems  he did "something",  they turfed him and he cannot get back in  .. which is where his hate stems from
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Brick's post is correct.  Joes post is well, typically Joe.  need I say more?

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is racism in EVERY country. Each race discriminates in its own way. White. Black. Asian. They ALL do.

Throughout america's early history blacks were treated badly.  In the 50s and 60s Whites were shown the error of their ways and changed their culture.  

Now the left is trying to invert that scheme by putting minorities at the top of the pyramid and whites at the bottom.

https://imgbb.com/">

JOE

Lump I never disagreed with Bricktop.

Justpointing out that much of the cause of racism is herding and tribalism .

Groups of people tend to congregate and when their numbers are sufficient they bully and push out the  less numerous groups.

Some examples. Turkey's annihilation of Armenian people during WW I. China's annexation and destruction of Tibet. Europe's conquest of the new world and extermination of Native peoples. Blacks in South Africa trampling on the rights of the White minority there. Early Islams invasion of India and massacre of millions of Indians. Serbias attempt to exterminate Bosnian Muslims.

In each case its tribalism manifesting itself as racism.

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Brick's post is correct.  Joes post is well, typically Joe.  need I say more?

Throughout america's early history blacks were treated badly.  In the 50s and 60s Whites were shown the error of their ways and changed their culture.  

Now the left is trying to invert that scheme by putting minorities at the top of the pyramid and whites at the bottom.

https://imgbb.com/">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Joe claims to have lived in the US a lot some time back

Seems  he did "something",  they turfed him and he cannot get back in  .. which is where his hate stems from

Ya sure he did. I believe it because he said so.

Lance Leftardashian

White people are to blame for everything and it's time that people from all over the world come to white countries and make them better by making them no longer white countries.
I care, you pay