The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Are white people terrible monsters who have only brought pain to the world and nothing good?

Started by Wazzzup, August 08, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Come on man, I know you're part Asian but claiming that they have trumped Europeans intellectually over the centuries is laughable.

Living standards in Europe have always been the highest globally, until perhaps recently, when turd-world hordes have been ushered into Europe by Jewish subversive infiltrators.

Wow SCOUSE, you know very little about  history.

When Baghdad was centre of the scientific world

Islamic science had its heyday in the ninth century, thanks to Abū Ja'far al-Ma'mūn's House of Wisdom, says Jim al-Khalili

By the eighth century, with western Europe languishing in its dark ages, the Islamic empire covered an area larger in expanse than either the Roman empire at its height or all the lands conquered and ruled by Alexander the Great. So powerful and influential was this empire that, for a period stretching over 700 years, the international language of science was Arabic.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/sep/26/baghdad-centre-of-scientific-world">https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/ ... ific-world">https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/sep/26/baghdad-centre-of-scientific-world

All true. China was light years ahead of backwards Europe 1300 years ago. After the fall of the Roman empire, Europe went into a long slumber. Civilizations rise and fall. History is repeating itself.

Anonymous

Scouse is an ignorant uneducated inbred white trash pissant and wants a homeland for imbecilic losers like himself.

I'd tell him to read the Great Divergence by Kenneth Pomeranz. It explains why formerly backward Europe overtook Qing China, the Islamic World, and Tokugawa Japan in terms of wealth and power.

Bricktop

What I find sad is that if all the great minds of all cultures worked together, the human race would be far in advance, socially, culturally and scientifically from where it is at this time.

Instead of fighting each other, we could all work together and create a much better, fairer, and safer world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What I find sad is that if all the great minds of all cultures worked together, the human race would be far in advance, socially, culturally and scientifically from where it is at this time.

Instead of fighting each other, we could all work together and create a much better, fairer, and safer world.

Best post.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odinson

Any co-operation with the darkies is beneficial to them but not to us white people.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The superiority of the white race is pretty much undeniable, hence why there is a concerted effort these days to undermine and oppose us by inferior, jealous groups.

Don't know about that, Asians score higher on test scores and get better grades.  maybe they are the master race?

We used to be doing pretty well in the student score category... That was before liberalism set in.

Now they are concentrating on multicultural studies and slowing down the pace so that retards (muslims, negroes) can catch up..

But we never had our noses buried in books like the asians do.

And I´ll take 1 million finns with swords/axes against 1 million asians with the same any damn day..

Though bragging about being able to kill asians is like bragging about being able to kill grandmas..

My point is that we are able to beat asians in intelligence if we are well motivated..3

And we can physically beat them too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The superiority of the white race is pretty much undeniable, hence why there is a concerted effort these days to undermine and oppose us by inferior, jealous groups.

Don't know about that, Asians score higher on test scores and get better grades.  maybe they are the master race?

We used to be doing pretty well in the student score category... That was before liberalism set in.

Now they are concentrating on multicultural studies and slowing down the pace so that retards (muslims, negroes) can catch up..

And I´ll take 1 million finns with swords/axes against 1 million asians with the same any damn day..

Though bragging about being able to kill asians is like bragging about being able to kill grandmas..

My point is that we are able to beat asians in intelligence if we are well motivated..3

You don"t do anything physical you lazy alcoholic shit stain.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

A bottle of vodka and an axe... Thats a potent mix.

Anonymous

A bottle of vodka, dole benefits and North American forums .. Thats a potent mix.

:roll:

Odinson

A bottle of vodka, dole benefits and North American forums .. Thats a potent mix.

But you understand what happens if a white army goes toe to toe with a non-white army using only swords and axes...

Whites never had a significant technological advantage against the non-whites..

Muskets are inaccurate and only fire once.. And the other side eventually had them too.

Outnumbered, out-supplied and yet still the white man won.

You inferior beings are just in denial of the facts.. It hurts too much.

Zetsu

But you understand what happens if a white army goes toe to toe with a non-white army using only swords and axes...

Muskets are inaccurate and only fire once.. And the other side eventually had them too.

But most experts and historians agree the Roman empire wouldn't win the war against the Han dynasty due to multiple factors on the side of the Chinese.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

But most experts and historians agree the Roman empire wouldn't win the war against the Han dynasty due to multiple factors on the side of the Chinese.

Both lead the world at the time. Problem was Europe went into a thousand year decline after the fall of Rome while China continued to flourish.

Zetsu

Both lead the world at the time. Problem was Europe went into a thousand year decline after the fall of Rome while China continued to flourish.

What you say is true, but if we look at their development of Europe, the renaissance, just in about 200 years Europe advance through about a millennia of Chinese development.  I guess it's not easy to compare, only if China and Chinese people weren't so morally corrupted they might be able to rival the US today.  I mean just look at Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Singapore having one of the best economies and infrastructure in the world, while mainland China are busy just scamming themselves and White tourist folks.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Based on productivity and the fact that the huns were defeated by the Hans but the huns defeated the romans.

Rome was in shambles by the time the huns arrived.

A bunch of light-armoured huns with bows wouldnt have done well against heavily armoured roman legionnaires..

And the romans took a lot of their stuff from the greeks...

So... Phalanx spears against cavalry..

Chuck Bronson

White nations are still the most desirable, as are White people!

If this wasn't true, why is Vancouver now 50% Chinese?

Hong Kong is 92% ethnic Chinese.  Then why isn't Vancouver still 92% White?