The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Shooting in New Brunswick Canada, 4 killed including two policemen

Started by Wazzzup, August 10, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Agreed again  .. it well may not be .. but my point above is valid  when it is .. everywhere in the West now

They pulled that in Toronto giving the family time for a professionally sympathetic family response, releasing name and family letter simultaneously .. they release name and sympathetic tale / excuses etc. at same time

It does not grow out ... if they haven't sacrificed themselves in youth they become youth mentors
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

I personally don't assume spree shooters to be Islamic, as this is often not the case in the West.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That does not mean ANY delayed disclosure is due to potential islamic involvement.

Not many terrorists are 48 years old. They've usually grown out of it by then.

I'm not suggesting it is nor do I suspect it..

As Shen Li pointed out, Fredericton's demographics make that unlikely.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I personally don't assume spree shooters to be Islamic, as this is often not the case in the West.

For the % population, it is frequent - Toronto 2 weeks ago sure as hell was ... and several others in the West were and will be

Dunno on this one, but the longer they hold off .. allowing Brick's good points .. the more likely it is

If they don't know or are not certain who it is, just say it .. there was time when the public had a right to know

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Just a friendly suggestion ... you 2 take your crap play elsewhere, and or shove it up your asses

Fuck ... OP subject just happened this morning and you foreigners are already taking over an important  Canadian news thread with your drivel

===

I'm going to be charitable and assume you were ripped to the tits when you typed this.  You're talking about a two-post aside that was in fact a legit tangent to the OP topic.  That's hardly a hijack by any measure.

Quote=== I'd off your shit to the dungeon ... where it belongs .. if I had the controls here

It's a shame Wazzup didn't post the topic in YOUR sub (where you seem to think it belongs,) so you could have the control you seem so desperately to need.  

As it is, you've now initiated a SECOND tangential exchange on this most holy of threads, and one that is demonstrably less useful to the topic.  Shame on you.

Wazzzup

One of the reports I read said that the police talked to the shooters parents and they said he had mental illness issues. If they know who the parents are, then they certainly know the shooters name.

Probably not islamic as mentioned he's 48 and he didn't die, (unless of course he wanted to die but they only wounded him) dunno though, a name would settle it.

Last time they didn't release it, it sure as hell looked like it was because it was a Muslim name-- remember how they concocted that family apology letter first to defuse things?

OTOH they released the Quebec mosque shooters name and motive the very night it happened.

the left's constant attempts to whitewash Islam by withholding and manipulating information make me sceptical of everything people say these days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
I'm going to be charitable and assume you were ripped to the tits when you typed this.  You're talking about a two-post aside that was in fact a legit tangent to the OP topic.  That's hardly a hijack by any measure.

It's a shame Wazzup didn't post the topic in YOUR sub (where you seem to think it belongs,) so you could have the control you seem so desperately to need.  

As it is, you've now initiated a SECOND tangential exchange on this most holy of threads, and one that is demonstrably less useful to the topic.  Shame on you.

That's the problem, you assume..

The point of what cc wrote is not only clear to anyone, it is absolutely true..

Pretending you don't understand posts is getting old

cc

FREDERICTON — A 48-year-old man has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder in a shooting that left two police officers and two civilians dead in New Brunswick's capital on Friday morning.

Matthew Vincent Raymond of Fredericton is accused of killing 32-year-old Bobbie Lee Wright, her boyfriend Donnie Robichaud, Const. Robb Costello and Const. Sara Burns, police said Saturday.

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/suspect-identified-in-fredericton-shooting-charged-with-four-counts-of-murder/wcm/1cb8b415-20a7-4dd2-a6cf-382460d92a26?video_autoplay=true">https://torontosun.com/news/crime/suspe ... oplay=true">https://torontosun.com/news/crime/suspect-identified-in-fredericton-shooting-charged-with-four-counts-of-murder/wcm/1cb8b415-20a7-4dd2-a6cf-382460d92a26?video_autoplay=true

CBC concurs

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"FREDERICTON — A 48-year-old man has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder in a shooting that left two police officers and two civilians dead in New Brunswick's capital on Friday morning.

Matthew Vincent Raymond of Fredericton is accused of killing 32-year-old Bobbie Lee Wright, her boyfriend Donnie Robichaud, Const. Robb Costello and Const. Sara Burns, police said Saturday.

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/suspect-identified-in-fredericton-shooting-charged-with-four-counts-of-murder/wcm/1cb8b415-20a7-4dd2-a6cf-382460d92a26?video_autoplay=true">https://torontosun.com/news/crime/suspe ... oplay=true">https://torontosun.com/news/crime/suspect-identified-in-fredericton-shooting-charged-with-four-counts-of-murder/wcm/1cb8b415-20a7-4dd2-a6cf-382460d92a26?video_autoplay=true

I'm just watching this on Global Calgary now.

cc

News conference in 15 minutes - 9 Pacific time

A small city that was still tender from recently being hit by the a major multiple cop murder

Aside: What world does Peachy line in? An electronic figure somewhere within the internet maybe ... a bot  designed  only to create silly points, or distort other points  .... and  then argue selected portions of the silly  points ??

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"News conference in 15 minutes - 9 Pacific time

A small city that was still tender from recently being hit by the a major multiple cop murder

Aside: What world does Peachy line in? An electronic figure somewhere within the internet maybe ... a bot  designed  only to create silly points, or distort other points  .... and  then argue selected portions of the silly  points ??

I missed most of  it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
===

I can fix that for ya.  

You pay the bills, you should be able to enjoy the posters and the yappy little pets you want to host.  Have a nice day.

Anonymous

Obfuscate, deflect or just play dumb.  ac_boring

cc

LOL. He even has and carries a "leaving" avatar / peach pit around for when he gets called for what he is and leaves sites

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?avatar=2013_1534006254.jpg">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
===

I can fix that for ya.  

You pay the bills, you should be able to enjoy the posters and the yappy little pets you want to host.  Have a nice day.

I hope you have a nice weekend too Peaches.

ac_smile