Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Joe/Dinky Freud/Odinson BS catch all thread

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I think you put the 1 and the 5 the wrong way round.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves

Did the clique here give you permission to state such facts?  Be careful, or they'll turn on you next!

cc

Jeez, don't give him yet another conspiracy story
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

I think he can see quite clearly with his own eyes what's up...

Chuck Bronson

I remember when Real Woman demanded that you'd have to Skype to be a part of the 'cool kids' club here.

I was taunted for being excluded from their little circle jerk.

Little did they know how completely fucking idiotic that some of the posters here had become.

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Take a chill pill and move on..

I post what I post, just like everyone else here.

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves

Did the clique here give you permission to state such facts?  Be careful, or they'll turn on you next!

CC and her fans do every time I dare to criticise zie chosenites.  :laugh3:

Honestly, I have never seen so much denial and refusal to admit certain facts about 'that' subject as I have on here.  It's as though a switch in their brains is flicked when they hear the trigger word and they automatically enter attack mode....

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves and DinkyDave would probably be a decent contributor if he dropped the shitty troll act and either ignored Bricktop or extended an olive branch.

You're confused and not making any sense. Bricktop follows me around and it's Dinky Dianna, not Dave.

Sure sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, carry on with it then, your never-ending squabble with Bricktop is none of my concern.

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe rarely posts on here, Odi quite frankly gets a lot more flack than he honestly deserves and DinkyDave would probably be a decent contributor if he dropped the shitty troll act and either ignored Bricktop or extended an olive branch.

You werent here.. This stuff is over 5 years old.

I scorned them..

Women never forget.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, yes. Whilst in Japan, recently, I arrived early for a train trip to Hokkaido from Tokyo.

I love trains, so I went all the way to the engine at the front of the massive line of carriages just to admire this brilliance of engineering. The driver was sitting at the controls and his window was open. He saw me beaming at this amazing vehicle and said "You want rook in cab?"

Of course, I leapt onto the footplate as he opened the door and allowed me access.

The dazzling dials, displays and controls were from a distant future. I photographed everything on my iPhone.

He then said "You want drive?"

Of course I replied in the affirmative. I asked what I needed to do.

"Wait for depart time. 10 minutes. Push that button. Wake me when we get there. I sleep now".

Same thing happened to me, but on a flight from Sapporo to Tokyo.  Seemed pretty simple.:laugh3:

Bricktop