The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Family forced to close their cafe after complaints over (racist) British flags they stuck in their food

Started by Wazzzup, August 12, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

There's a few Provinces in Canada that have the Union Jack on the Provincial flag.  Wonder when they'll get changed?

BC is one of them, but then it is called British Columbia after all, so it's sort of to be expected.  I demand not only a flag change, but a Province name change also.  Fucking racists...

Bricktop

Here's a flag for you, Mel.

https://media.tenor.com/images/ca3c3aa0cc337303df7a76342c581d07/tenor.gif">

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I could understand if they were putting confederate flags in their food, but the Union Jack?

It's the national flag and symbol of Great Britain.

There's nothing wrong with the Confederate flag. It's been maliciously slandered as part of the spoils of war. The Confederacy didn't want to cede from the Union and tried dialogue every way it could to have its grievances addressed, which the North rejected.

It was a war about resources and wealth distribution-theft by the North. Slavery had very little to do with it.  

To the victor goes the history book publishing

Speak the truth DD! Thank you!!! You beat me to it lol  ac_drinks

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/c3/71/89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif">

I think history should be honest.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"
I could understand if they were putting confederate flags in their food, but the Union Jack?

It's the national flag and symbol of Great Britain.

There's nothing wrong with the Confederate flag. It's been maliciously slandered as part of the spoils of war. The Confederacy didn't want to cede from the Union and tried dialogue every way it could to have its grievances addressed, which the North rejected.

It was a war about resources and wealth distribution-theft by the North. Slavery had very little to do with it.  

To the victor goes the history book publishing

Speak the truth DD! Thank you!!! You beat me to it lol  ac_drinks

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/c3/71/89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif">

I think history should be honest.

It really should. You dont know how many times I wanted to protest in front of my son's school with a sign saying "Teach our kids the truth!". It burns me up how they smear the folks who fought under the Confederate flag. We were fighting for our freedom from tyranny, THEY invaded us, to try and whip us back into the Union. But instead, the kids are taught that it was "all over slavery". Well, the North is the ones that bought them, and sold them to the South. Not one slave ship landed port in the South. The North kept slavery for a while, after the South was no longer allowed. So much shit that is hidden from kids these days so that THEY "look" like the good guys. Far from it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

No wonder this happened, East London is majority non-white.  

I've little sympathy for people like this as they were warned about this sort of thing decades ago and most likely ignored it.

Lance Leftardashian

If the English allow English flags to be in their food then    one day in Canada we will have Canadian flags in our food too. This will deeply offend many new Canadians. Just Trudeau explained that they are more Canadian than Canadians because they appreciate it more.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Canadian flag.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F1dBJg6SYP0na8%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"If the English allow English flags to be in their food then    one day in Canada we will have Canadian flags in our food too. This will deeply offend many new Canadians. Just Trudeau explained that they are more Canadian than Canadians because they appreciate it more.

Your trolling sucks.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No wonder this happened, East London is majority non-white.  

I've little sympathy for people like this as they were warned about this sort of thing decades ago and most likely ignored it.

The pro-immigration crowd keeps reassuring us that these people would 'become' European though!  I guess they were wrong, if one can't even display the nations flag!

Expect more of this to come from these new 'Europeans.'

Berry Sweet

Racists complaining about white people...the past...blah blah....yet they want to live the lifestyle of one...this I do not understand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Racists complaining about white people...the past...blah blah....yet they want to live the lifestyle of one...this I do not understand.

Caucasians are among the most open minded, liberal and tolerant people in the world and the people that shout racist, sexist and homophobic know it..

This along with high living standards is why people want to live in countries like Great Britain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Racists complaining about white people...the past...blah blah....yet they want to live the lifestyle of one...this I do not understand.

Caucasians are among the most open minded, liberal and tolerant people in the world and the people that shout racist, sexist and homophobic know it..

This along with high living standards is why people want to live in countries like Great Britain.

We are seen as pushovers.

Chuck Bronson

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous