Womenz of the Forumz...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 12, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was single, I prayed that God would provide me with a husband who loved the Lord..

So, did he?

Of course, God always provides..

I've been married over eighteen years now.

ac_smile

Why doesnt he provide me with some poon tang...

I pray and I pray..

Nothing..

Face it oddstain, unemployed bums are not a very good catch.

I dont think women put too much emphasis on that when looking for a fling.

I go with my looks and attitude alone because what good is a woman whos gonna dump me after I lose all my money.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Y'know I drove thus young couple last night.

They were both blonde.

And the fellow was thus short unremarkable looking guy with tattoos up his arms.

Had the Bad Boy look.

The girl wasnt bad looking. But in all truth I never knew what she saw in the guy.

Maybe some land or the family farm which she'd eventually nab from him in the eveny of a future divorcée?

Anyways while I was driving the vehicle he was monkeying around in the back drunk and vaping like a teenager. Plus he wouldnt stop when I asked him to as it was stinking up the vehicle. So I had to keep the wondows open to let the smoke out.

And then he said, "Y'know when I get to the hotel, I'm gonna fick the shit outta you!"

And she appeared visibly upset and replied, "Stop it!"

Like it didn't seem like a very good way  start off a marriage.

And then I thought....hmmm I wonder how long this one will last?

http://softwareplusplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Fotolia_106996237_S-e1502807949799.jpg">

Odinson

I think the fact that I´m a useless bum/thug who steals shit and goes to prison, has been the most attractive quality about me..

I have been living in my girls apartment while my official address was a poste restante slot at the post office.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I think the fact that I´m a useless bum/thug who steals shit and goes to prison, has been the most attractive quality about me..

I have been living in my girls apartment while my official address was a poste restante slot at the post office.

And the bullshit. Gals love bullshitters. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Then Odinson must have a considerable harem at his disposal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Then Odinson must have a considerable harem at his disposal.

He'll tell you he does. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

And I would believe him.

In fact, here's a rare photo of his favourite concubine.

https://media.tenor.com/images/eb969e0631eb76b02d864476116c7ef0/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And I would believe him.

That I believe.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"
My brother has dated with 3 girlfriends in the past before finally getting married, from his experience he told me most girls don't care much about those factors, but as long as the guy is nice to her, that's all it matters.

This is true.  It's so basic and simple.  Mel would never understand.  He loves his braggy ways too much.  Honestly, its a huge turnoff.

Chuck Bronson

Mel this, Mel that...  blah, blah, blah...  I see they're still on a 'Mel' kick next door too.

Berry, you fucking tell them not to make me come over there...  because if I have to, the belt is coming off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And I would believe him.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Then Odinson must have a considerable harem at his disposal.

He'll tell you he does. ac_toofunny

I told a woman that the shaman witch-Sander catches fish from the cracks on the floor..

Odinson

The truth is that it doesnt matter if you drive a ferrari and have 5 million bucks in your bank account..

You are still a beta-male.

In here, the guy might be a workman and the woman is a doctor.. Or a lawyer.

Like my brother and his wife..

My sister-in-law has a masters degree and my brother doesnt even have an education.. He doesnt even have a trade.

But he is a well-built scoundrel and women love him..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The truth is that it doesnt matter if you drive a ferrari and have 5 million bucks in your bank account..

You are still a beta-male.

In here, the guy might be a workman and the woman is a doctor.. Or a lawyer.

Like my brother and his wife..

My sister-in-law has a masters degree and my brother doesnt even have an education.. He doesnt even have a trade.

But he is a well-built scoundrel and women love him..

ac_boring

Anonymous

Men must be taller than myself by a few inches. A few extra pounds as a man ages is fine, but a big beer gut is an instant turn off.

I like goal oriented men who stick to their word.