The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

“Either you are the stupidest kid I ever met or you’re an idiot!”

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 16, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Cant get rid of teachers today..union protects them...and there are so many nasty ones....I've been to the principal and school board about this shit....they do nothing...in my experience....if no one dies anything...I just give the teacher and principal a hard time....and I enjoy it.

That's unfortunate about the public school system..

The teachers at my children's school receive the same benefits and salary as public school teachers, but they will be severely reprimanded up to termination for abuse of children..

They will also lay off teachers if enrollment declines.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I remember when I was the only white kid in an all black school. One teacher told a student "you got so much wax in yo ears, you could wax this floor with it!" lol.

That's too harsh to say to a child.

The kid was "hard of hearing" lol. (hard time paying attention)

You should REALLY see how some of the actual black parents (9 times out of 10 its a single mom) raise their children. Of course, some whites can be just as bad, Im just recalling what I remember growing up around. Yanking 'em up, beating the tar out of 'em, cussing, name calling, yelling. They would try to put the fear in 'em lol. Of course I got my rear handed to me several times, prolly why I have no ass lol, but mom never did degrade me or anything like that.

My old man beat the hell out of me when I was a kid. When I was fifteen, I fought him and he kicked my ass. Three years later I took his championship belt.

I didn't smack around my son though.

Ha! My stepdad tried to whoop my ass one time when I was 12, and I had already quit growing by 12, and been taking karate for 3 years at that point. I blocked him, he tried to shove me and I blocked his shove and gave a quick return shove. Then he balled up his fist, and I stared at him in the eye like "bring it motherfucker!" and he backed off. Never laid a hand on me again, but I was always grounded lol. He was an angry drunk. Plenty of times him and my mom would argue and I was ready to throw down, but mom always said to stay back and out of it. He eventually changed by the time I was 15, after mom kicked him out. He quit drinking. Eventually found the Lord, and was better, but then took it to the extreme and became a holy roller, big time, and not in the good way in my opinion.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Want to make my kids school year hell? Congratulations! I'll return the favor!

ac_drinks

I cant stand bad teachers. Makes me want to be a teacher because I know I can do 1000 times better.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Langley (BC) still has an old-school Grade 4/5 teacher on the payroll, but he just received a four month suspension!   :sad:

Some of the shit he's done makes me laugh!  I guess there's still a few of these teachers around!  :laugh:

• Told one student "either you are the stupidest kid I ever met or you're an idiot," "get your ass back in here," and "you're a walking disaster."

• Grabbed a student's head during a cycling safety demonstration

• Tackled a Grade 5 student during a no-contact game of handball

• Threw erasers, balls of masking tape, and tennis balls at students either as a form of punishment or to gain their attention

• Raised his voice and was visibly angry several times, reducing some students to tears

• Shoved a stack of books into a child's chest, causing him to cry

• Grabbed a student's hand while she was typing because she didn't comply with his instructions

• Sometimes grabbed students' wrists to get their attention

His name is Daniel Lee...  Asian, perhaps?   :laugh:

https://www.langleyadvance.com/news/langley-teacher-who-screamed-at-grabbed-elementary-students-suspended/">https://www.langleyadvance.com/news/lan ... suspended/">https://www.langleyadvance.com/news/langley-teacher-who-screamed-at-grabbed-elementary-students-suspended/

Physical intimidation was part of being ateacher when I was in elementary school.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Langley (BC) still has an old-school Grade 4/5 teacher on the payroll, but he just received a four month suspension!   :sad:

Some of the shit he's done makes me laugh!  I guess there's still a few of these teachers around!  :laugh:

• Told one student "either you are the stupidest kid I ever met or you're an idiot," "get your ass back in here," and "you're a walking disaster."

• Grabbed a student's head during a cycling safety demonstration

• Tackled a Grade 5 student during a no-contact game of handball

• Threw erasers, balls of masking tape, and tennis balls at students either as a form of punishment or to gain their attention

• Raised his voice and was visibly angry several times, reducing some students to tears

• Shoved a stack of books into a child's chest, causing him to cry

• Grabbed a student's hand while she was typing because she didn't comply with his instructions

• Sometimes grabbed students' wrists to get their attention

His name is Daniel Lee...  Asian, perhaps?   :laugh:

https://www.langleyadvance.com/news/langley-teacher-who-screamed-at-grabbed-elementary-students-suspended/">https://www.langleyadvance.com/news/lan ... suspended/">https://www.langleyadvance.com/news/langley-teacher-who-screamed-at-grabbed-elementary-students-suspended/

Physical intimidation was part of being ateacher when I was in elementary school.

Yes, I have heard it was like that at one time..

I have little faith in a public, one size fits all education system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I have little faith in a public, one size fits all education system.

I agree with that. But, coddling little princes and princesses aint has long term consequences.