News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

So this day care shit the NDP promised...

Started by Berry Sweet, August 16, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

They failed.  Many people are pissed off.  I know a lot of mamas who rely on the day care subsidy.  They deserve to have it.  They are working and/or going to school.  Some people aren't so fortunate in life...they do t have rich or caring parents...but they are trying hard to turn their lives around.  But the only ones who are getting the break are the rich.  If you want people to pull out of poverty, help them...quit ducking then up the ass on every corner.  A d then there's JT with his extra $5/month on child tax "helping to pull people out of poverty"...oh a whole $5! Yeah that fuckin helps...meanwhile everything else goes up in costs.

Chuck Bronson

Don't have kids if you can't take care of them.  Don't know why so many people think having kids is 'their fucking right.'  Maybe it is your right, but it isn't my job to babysit them either.

Maybe if you sluts thought twice before spreading your fucking legs for every loser and then creating taxpayer funded spawn, we wouldn't even have these issues.  But that's not good enough...  Now you want free daycare for your fucking spawn...  Where's the deadbeat dad?  He can take some turn being daycare.  He was good enough to create spawn with, now he can share the responsibilities.

Don't like it?  Next time think twice before having fucking kids.  They AREN'T my fucking business.

Berry Sweet

Maybe if you sluts thought twice before sticking your dick in everything...you wouldn't know, but still....

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They failed.  Many people are pissed off.  I know a lot of mamas who rely on the day care subsidy.  They deserve to have it.  They are working and/or going to school.  Some people aren't so fortunate in life...they do t have rich or caring parents...but they are trying hard to turn their lives around.  But the only ones who are getting the break are the rich.  If you want people to pull out of poverty, help them...quit ducking then up the ass on every corner.  A d then there's JT with his extra $5/month on child tax "helping to pull people out of poverty"...oh a whole $5! Yeah that fuckin helps...meanwhile everything else goes up in costs.

I'd rather spend it on daycare subsidies than on housing for refugees.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They failed.  Many people are pissed off.  I know a lot of mamas who rely on the day care subsidy.  They deserve to have it.  They are working and/or going to school.  Some people aren't so fortunate in life...they do t have rich or caring parents...but they are trying hard to turn their lives around.  But the only ones who are getting the break are the rich.  If you want people to pull out of poverty, help them...quit ducking then up the ass on every corner.  A d then there's JT with his extra $5/month on child tax "helping to pull people out of poverty"...oh a whole $5! Yeah that fuckin helps...meanwhile everything else goes up in costs.

I don't want to say this Berry but you're not a little girl anymore, in the past 15 years I've been suffering from severe psychopathic disorders and in order to control and contain it leads symptoms of extremely high blood pressure that feels like needles piercing into my scape and skull, having to process multiple thoughts at once every second, basically fighting a constant war inside my mind, even working 12 hours straight is more relaxing than talking to someone in person for just 30 minutes, eventually my brain activity got so intense it takes me 6-8 hours to fall asleep and had to drop out of university.  

I went to a doctor and he said there's no cure for it, most of the people that suffer from this disorder usually end up killing themselves, if not they just live on welfare.  Each time I visit my psychiatrist he always write a permission form for me to apply for welfare, I kept on rejecting it and never took a time a single dime b/c I have sworn to myself I rather die and suffer than live on welfare, and choose to work for a living, pay my own expense and bills despite how big of a pain in the ass it is for me.  I don't mean to sound harsh but you really need to really wake up and stop expecting people to keep on taking care of you and LO.  You're around 10 years older than me Berry and I've been suffering from psychopathic issues since I was 17 years old. Despite how messed up you think I am or your life is I never considered myself unfortunate simply because the truth is there are people that are far worst than both of us and still choose to work and even pay taxes rather than living on other people's money.  If I have no problem doing this for many years, and assuming you're not in a mental/physical condition too far worst than me, then you should know what to do.
Permanently off his rocker

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Both Mel and Berry made good points.

Since this is the first positive post you've directed my way in close to a year, I'll have to mark this occasion on my calendar as an 'anomalous event'...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Since this is the first positive post you've directed my way in close to a year, I'll have to mark this occasion on my calendar as an 'anomalous event'...

That's because this is the first post from you in close to a year that wasn't about evs and mimi.

Chuck Bronson

Oh look!  The useless gook is back!  The same one that does nothing but follow my posts around when he's not spamming copy-pasta that nobody reads!

Shocking!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Has the big bad Taiwanese tyrant been picking on you muffin?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Don't have kids if you can't take care of them.  Don't know why so many people think having kids is 'their fucking right.'  Maybe it is your right, but it isn't my job to babysit them either.

Maybe if you sluts thought twice before spreading your fucking legs for every loser and then creating taxpayer funded spawn, we wouldn't even have these issues.  But that's not good enough...  Now you want free daycare for your fucking spawn...  Where's the deadbeat dad?  He can take some turn being daycare.  He was good enough to create spawn with, now he can share the responsibilities.

Don't like it?  Next time think twice before having fucking kids.  They AREN'T my fucking business.

Kids are like Rolex watches.

If you can't afford them, you can't have them.

Chuck Bronson

She hasn't.  She just never has anything nice to say...  always some cheesy barb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Don't have kids if you can't take care of them.  Don't know why so many people think having kids is 'their fucking right.'  Maybe it is your right, but it isn't my job to babysit them either.

Kids are like Rolex watches.

If you can't afford them, you can't have them.

If only it worked like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"She hasn't.  She just never has anything nice to say...  always some cheesy barb.

I know you don't mean Fash. She is the nicest, most tolerant person on the net. For example, she puts up with you.

Chuck Bronson

Fash does a disgustingly juvenile job of sucking up to her favourite little pets, while going out of her way to insult others for no reason.