The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Just saw a Black family...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 16, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

...in my hood, as I was returning from running some errands.  Understand that there are virtually NO Blacks in this area.  It is an expensive area, and historically Blacks have never came to the West Coast of Canada in any large numbers anyhow...  Welfare cheques and government aid will NOT allow you to live here.

I was impressed.  It was a family unit, with two little toddlers on trikes, waiting to cross the road.  They had the right of way, but weren't pushy.  I waved them across.  The wife was very appreciative, saying 'Thank You' as they both happily pushed their toddlers across the street.

This is an example of everything that's done right, in a world where it is often rare to see this.  A complete family unit, taking the kids out for a run in the evening, respectful, being safe, and instilling into their children from young on how to live 'properly' in a proper, safe neighbourhood.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...in my hood, as I was returning from running some errands.  Understand that there are virtually NO Blacks in this area.  It is an expensive area, and historically Blacks have never came to the West Coast of Canada in any large numbers anyhow...  Welfare cheques and government aid will NOT allow you to live here.

I was impressed.  It was a family unit, with two little toddlers on trikes, waiting to cross the road.  They had the right of way, but weren't pushy.  I waved them across.  The wife was very appreciative, saying 'Thank You' as they both happily pushed their toddlers across the street.

This is an example of everything that's done right, in a world where it is often rare to see this.  A complete family unit, taking the kids out for a run in the evening, respectful, being safe, and instilling into their children from young on how to live 'properly' in a proper, safe neighbourhood.

A family out for a walk, there's nothing unusual about that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"...in my hood, as I was returning from running some errands.  Understand that there are virtually NO Blacks in this area.  It is an expensive area, and historically Blacks have never came to the West Coast of Canada in any large numbers anyhow...  Welfare cheques and government aid will NOT allow you to live here.

He is prolly referring to the fact that blacks dont normally remain a family. Most black kids are raised by a single parent, usually a mom, with assistance from the government. If the baby daddy still around, they normally dont do family oriented things.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

He is prolly referring to the fact that blacks dont normally remain a family. Most black kids are raised by a single parent, usually a mom, with assistance from the government. If the baby daddy still around, they normally dont do family oriented things.

Just American blacks.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Just American blacks.

I wont argue with that  :laugh:

Anonymous

Most black people I know are of immigrant stock and have lower rates of divorce than the Canadian average.

Blazor

Most black people I know are of immigrant stock and have lower rates of divorce than the Canadian average.

Thats good, a lot around here dont even marry.

Anonymous

Like Natives in Canada. A lot of twenty six year old Indian gals with four kids from four different daddies.

Bricktop

And all paid for by YOU, the generous and compassionate taxpayer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And all paid for by YOU, the generous and compassionate taxpayer.

It helps me atone for my white privilege. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Like Natives in Canada. A lot of twenty six year old Indian gals with four kids from four different daddies.

I wonder how that could happen..

I can understand one mistake, but repeating it several times.

ac_wot

Anonymous

I wonder how that could happen..

I can understand one mistake, but repeating it several times.

ac_wot

On reserves, sexual abuse of young girls is rampant.

Berry Sweet

On reserves, sexual abuse of young girls is rampant.

Its true.  And of course they blame it on the white man and want money.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/137/117/41b.jpg">

Chuck Bronson

These Negroes weren't immigants though (unless from US), as North American English was their first language.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"These Negroes weren't immigants though (unless from US), as North American English was their first language.

Most blacks in Winnipeg are immigrants or second generation. A lot are muslims too. :negative: