The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

My Ass pains are so great now...

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 18, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

That I have cancelled all jobs for next week, and perhaps beyond.

Spent the last 16 hours in bed popping T3's like candy, and can still find no relief.  Can't sleep, as pain is too great.  Could hardly shower and dress.

Am now waiting my turn to see Doktor at walk-in clinic.  Should be interesting to see just how our 'great' Canadian medical system handles my excrutiating ass pains.

I can't even enjoy my favourite hobby, beer tasting, as the pains are too great and the codeine messes with the enjoyment of my favourite hobby. :sad:

Chuck Bronson

Nobody has ever had access to my hoop, not even a Doktor.  This will be very uncomfortable for me.  I have no choice though, as the pain is just unbearable.

Zetsu

Hope it's nothing too serious, could be some nerve issue  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Nobody has ever had access to my hoop, not even a Doktor.  This will be very uncomfortable for me.  I have no choice though, as the pain is just unbearable.

I hope it's nothing serious.

Chuck Bronson

I have what is called a 'perianal absess.'  You don't know fucking pain until you've had one of these for a few days.

Solution is anti-biotics, with the instruction that if they do not work within 24 to 48 hours, I am to take my painful ass straight to the emergency room where they will cut the fucking thing open.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I have what is called a 'perianal absess.'  You don't know fucking pain until you've had one of these for a few days.

Solution is anti-biotics, with the instruction that if they do not work within 24 to 48 hours, I am to take my painful ass straight to the emergency room where they will cut the fucking thing open.

Right on the butt cheek. I know hoghead who had that. They cut and drained it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Right on the butt cheek. I know hoghead who had that. They cut and drained it.

No!  It's part of the hoop!  That's what makes it so fucking painful!

That's why I had a feeling it wasn't 'rhoids, as 'rhoids cause nowhere near this kind of pain.

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Thanks for all the best wishes, folks!

And Berry, I'd rather sit for two hours in a walk-in for diagnoses, than eight hours in emergency for same diagnoses.  Will go to ER if antibiotics don't work, so they can hacky hacky!

Berry Sweet

The way I see it...you go once and get the job done.

I have a cyst that comes and goes...antibiotics never work but docs always prescribe them.  There is one walkin clinic doc I see...hes the only one who slice it with a knife and drain it right there.  It's the only thing that works.

Chuck Bronson

The emergency ward here is a nightmare.  It's the stop of very last resort!

Chuck Bronson

One of the antibiotics (Metronidazole) apparently can react badly with alcohol...  Well, we'll just see about that later on!

Berry Sweet

I've never been to ER out there.  Here not so bad.  Just dont go to RCH, it's too central and too many addicts there.  I took the kid to ER in mission once...they were great!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"One of the antibiotics (Metronidazole) apparently can react badly with alcohol...  Well, we'll just see about that later on!

Dont drink.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"One of the antibiotics (Metronidazole) apparently can react badly with alcohol...  Well, we'll just see about that later on!

Dont drink.

That sounds easier than it is.