The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

:laugh3: Wow, such drama all because I suggested that a pair of almost identical threads be merged and the management complied.

BTW, without trying to sound too much the "Mel"..."When I was a mod"...I would have done the same....only the difference is, I wouldn't have asked permission to do so....Its called "housekeeping" for you crybabies who think there is a conspiracy  between me and the management. And any good mod knows when to do it as well as how....So wipe your snotty noses and get the fuck over it.

And yes for you tender paranoid little twits...I'm a "blow in" a "forum cancer" who only comes here to cause trouble and to pick on the male members who are dumber than mud.... You probably know who you are by now.....:laugh3:

So be careful guys, associating with anything "Renee" will garner a vicious backlash from the resident, noxious, bloviating, gas bag and the ignorant paranoid antisemitic little pleb, whom BTW said gas bag is apparently now trying to take under his festering crud covered wing.... :laugh3:....The prancing prig and the nazi pig cozying up together.....too funny.

So now if you don't mind you can all GTFO of my thread...The Melster and I have to discuss instruments of death and the last I checked, NONE of you were invited... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Oh and BTW, I'm just going to point out that every post in this thread that doesn't directly address loads for a 45-70 govt or Marlin rifles or ballistics relating to the subject, is a direct and blatant example of "THREAD DERAILMENT". And to be fair that includes a few of my own posts as well.

And since "derailment" is a subject cried very hard about in the past by more than a few of the members, including most notably, our resident bloviating gas bag... I would very much like to suggest that all the non-conforming posts be dumped into the derailment thread in RR... ac_toofunny

Be careful complying with this one Fash....I feel a storm of angry spittle and the gnashing of snaggly, green, British, teeth coming on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I'm just going to point out that every post in this thread that doesn't directly address loads for a 45-70 govt or Marlin rifles or ballistics relating to the subject, is a direct and blatant example of "THREAD DERAILMENT". And to be fair that includes a few of my own posts as well.

QuoteSo now if you don't mind you can all GTFO of my thread...The Melster and I have to discuss instruments of death and the last I checked, NONE of you were invited.

I'd forgotten what this thread is about..

Thank you for reminding us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I feel a storm of angry spittle and the gnashing of snaggly, green, British, teeth coming on.

But, Scouse has spelling, grammar and punctuation at such a high level.   :roll:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Oh and BTW, I'm just going to point out that every post in this thread that doesn't directly address loads for a 45-70 govt or Marlin rifles or ballistics relating to the subject, is a direct and blatant example of "THREAD DERAILMENT". And to be fair that includes a few of my own posts as well.

QuoteSo now if you don't mind you can all GTFO of my thread...The Melster and I have to discuss instruments of death and the last I checked, NONE of you were invited.

I'd forgotten what this thread is about..

Thank you for reminding us.

The thread title says "ATTN: Renee".

So, she's getting some attention.

Where's the problem?

Bricktop

Pry open your squinty eyes amidst the copious jowls of your bloated visage and read the thread title.

Do you see any reference to your killing toys? Nope. It says "ATTN:Renee". That kind of broadens the topic much like your fat ass.

I think its telling that your only playmate here is the resident psychopath and gunfucker himself. You two swapping jerkoff posts about devices that kill 30,000 of your countrymen a year puts you both in same category of socially maladjusted morons who's only delight in life is killing...real or pretend.

Disrupting your dialogue glorifying lethal weapons gives me no small pleasure, though. Please...continue.

Better still, take Mel to a place where gun nuts gather to salivate over the latest toy that will eventually put a bullet in some schoolkid's head.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's a lot of Mel-phobia on this board and it seems that now I'm getting dragged into the irrational hysteria.  :dash1:

Since I'm not here, now YOU will get it!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's a lot of Mel-phobia on this board and it seems that now I'm getting dragged into the irrational hysteria.  :dash1:

Since I'm not here, now YOU will get it!   :laugh:

Your life is on VF.

Chuck Bronson

And yes, these two threads were legit gun threads, at one point anyhow.

Funny how the "chosen ones" here that are the first to cry 'THREAD DERAILMENT' are the very ones that do most of the shitting up...  SHOCKING!

That being said, I won't bash the report button like I'm sure others do, 'cause that's not my style.  I'm sure Mod and Admin get enough report button bashing from CC and the Asians that post here.

cc

QuoteSince I'm not here

But, but, but, you are here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No wonder we don't get along these days if you listen to what CC says....

Both Mod and Admin here cave to anything CC and the Asians cry about.

I've found that out some time ago.  That is why it's best for me to go, or at least spend less time here.  These "chosen ones" don't want me here, and they don't want you here either, Scouse.  They also don't want about another half-dozen posters that occasionally post here either, so I'll personally try a little harder to give them what they want.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteSince I'm not here

But, but, but, you are here

He is always either here or his first preference there. His entire social interaction are these two forums. He is more pathetic than odinson.

Chuck Bronson

Sorry to cramp 'CC and The Asians' shit up again with just my mere presence.  I'll go now before they start bashing the report button again!   :laugh:

cc

Actually. I'd be sorry to see you go,

but you didn't and won't ... so all is well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Not only have two separate threads with different legit themes been merged, they have also now turned into a complete shitfest.

I wonder if I bash the report button like CC and The Asians do on every single offender within, if they and the situation will be swiftly dealt with?