The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

If you need a truck for moving this weekend, I can help.  No charge.  Limited time offer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm not jelly, but I'm glad you've managed to move up in quality, Berry.  Your old ghetto sounded like a fucking shithole, and I wouldn't have been happy in a place like that either...

Thx but you are jelly.  A lot of people around me too.  It seems like when someone tries and loves up a bit, does good in life...people hate.

Unfortunately, that's true Berry.

Berry Sweet

I'm all moved in.  Just got some clothes and small items left that can be moved with the car.  Now I just have to clean my old unit.  It's been a very busy and exhausting day!

Berry Sweet

It feels so good to leave that place.  I couldn't stand it.  The only thing I will miss tho is the bathroom.  It was pretty big.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It feels so good to leave that place.  I couldn't stand it.  The only thing I will miss tho is the bathroom.  It was pretty big.

How long did you live there?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It feels so good to leave that place.  I couldn't stand it.  The only thing I will miss tho is the bathroom.  It was pretty big.

9 years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

9 years.

Quite a few years.

Berry Sweet

Yes.  It is time to move on.  I want to move again in 5 more years.  But we will see what life brings at that point.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  It is time to move on.  I want to move again in 5 more years.  But we will see what life brings at that point.

I hate moving. I am going to stay on my farm until I die of cirrhosis of the liver. ac_drinks

realgrimm

Congrats Berry..A fresh start is always so invigorating

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  It is time to move on.  I want to move again in 5 more years.  But we will see what life brings at that point.

I hate moving. I am going to stay on my farm until I die of cirrhosis of the liver. ac_drinks

At your age you will...good for you...but take care of yourlf ffs!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "realgrimm"Congrats Berry..A fresh start is always so invigorating

Thx!  And yes! I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous

Herman, you have a nice wife and an adult son and maybe grandchildren in the future..

Don't  you want to be around for them..

You're being selfish.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Herman, you have a nice wife and an adult son and maybe grandchildren in the future..

Don't  you want to be around for them..

You're being selfish.

I think we have to get his ass into the church for some serious spiritual guidance!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Got the walk thru and keys to my new place this morning!  Some family and friends moved stuff in while I was at work and I just spent the last 3 hours moving more stuff.  I'm beat!

I will be moving more over the weekend and getting 'er done!  I'm so excited! I cant wait to get all my stuff in there and finally have my regular washer and dryer hooked up!!  Life is good!

That is terrific Berry Sweet.