The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Only in Australia

Started by Bricktop, September 01, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'll guarantee you that the owner of that vee-hickle has spent a LOT of money on repairs to the bodywork.

I dont know, hes got protective fender rails and a grill guard. Also a rock rail on the bottom of the side. Prolly has under armor too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Lots of $$$$$$

It sure is! Only reason Im doing all the suspension and steering is because its all wore out lol.

Bricktop

That's a good reason.

You must do a lot of bush bashing to wear suspension out!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's a good reason.

You must do a lot of bush bashing to wear suspension out!!!

I use to do a lil, but havent the past few years due to the suspension, its all original, 2003, 272,000 miles, I've had it since 2006. Way past due lol.

Bricktop

That's a lot of miles. You must have LOTS of girlfriends!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's a lot of miles. You must have LOTS of girlfriends!!!

:roll:

I was married up until 6 years ago, to the girl I met when I was 16, became widowed, was single for a year, met a girl 14 years younger than me that didnt drive, then she moved further away, still with her but its a half hour drive, been with her almost 5 years. On top of that, my job is an hour away too, but passes her house lol. I drive roughly 35,000 miles a year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's a lot of miles. You must have LOTS of girlfriends!!!

I was married up until 6 years ago, to the girl I met when I was 16, became widowed, was single for a year, met a girl 14 years younger than me that didnt drive, then she moved further away, still with her but its a half hour drive, been with her almost 5 years. On top of that, my job is an hour away too, but passes her house lol. I drive roughly 35,000 miles a year.

What a young age to be widowed.

:sad:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Was crazy, that and the events leading up to it turned everything upside down. Our 25 year anni was a lil over a week ago.

My dad will of been gone a year on Sunday, he would be 64, thats still young to me. I wanna be 75-80 at least.

Just goes to show, dont take each day for granted. Sometimes I have a hard time telling myself this as well, with such a busy lifestyle and all. So when you wonder about doing something, or putting it off, or you have a rare chance to do something, be a Yes Man and do it  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Bricktop

I'll say.

Commiserations, dude. That must have been tough.

Anonymous

Oh my gawd. That is awful Blaze.

Anonymous

Was crazy, that and the events leading up to it turned everything upside down. Our 25 year anni was a lil over a week ago.

My dad will of been gone a year on Sunday, he would be 64, thats still young to me. I wanna be 75-80 at least.

Just goes to show, dont take each day for granted. Sometimes I have a hard time telling myself this as well, with such a busy lifestyle and all. So when you wonder about doing something, or putting it off, or you have a rare chance to do something, be a Yes Man and do it  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I have never been married, so I can't imagine being a widower, let alone at such a young age.

Anonymous

Bricktop

It's breeding season.

Corellas flock everywhere.  The noise is shattering!

But they will be gone in a week or so.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=409670 time=1619742876 user_id=1560
It's breeding season.

Corellas flock everywhere.  The noise is shattering!

But they will be gone in a week or so.

Why?