Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Work is a benefit unto itself

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And end up with Shen Li's!!!

ac_razz

:t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The Ch1nks take them all!!!

Somebody has to work and pay for you lazy whites.

A lot of Chinese university students who don't work are driving luxury cars.

Orientals spoil their kids rotten.

Rugs?

cc

I think he said "spoil" .... not soil

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I think he said "spoil" .... not soil

ac_smile

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Some Asian kid in Vancouver stole his dads money and bought himself a $200,000 car...they got into an argument and he killed his dad.   Too many of these very spoiled rich kids driving hundred thousand dollar cars and racing, causing harm.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"One great thing about Australia is that the Australian cultural psyche is highly egalitarian. In general, people are not judged by their employment...as I see all too often in England, for example, and also to some extent in America.

Australians see each other as equals...no-one is addressed as "Sir" or "Madam" for example. If someone gets too big for their boots, they are sharply reminded that that is not the Australian way.

I have heard that about Australia. And not only that, Australia doesn't deliberately shoot  themselves in the feet over jobs. Only Canada doesn't seem to want good industrial jobs anymore.

Australia mirrored much of the Western world in the 80's good times economic pork barrel and a new generation of Australians sought to be larger in life than their parents or socioeconomic upbringings.

This video sort of demonstrates the divide at the tail end of our cultural revolution in the 90's, back when one wouldn't be let into a pub or nightclub even in the most stylish of jeans or shirt with no collar. One could be a yob, otherwise known as a bogan, or one could be a wanker, otherwise known as a yuppie. One couldn't be a bit of both.  

">

Australia had always had a caste system but the 80's and aftermath really exposed it.

So now many of us from all walks and mixtures of life can again wear dress blue jeans, make a great life for ourselves and all watch Upper Middle Bogan while laughing at how tradesman with a dream can surpass those of the biggest old money fed or even 80's money fed wanker.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/upper-middle-bogan/">http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/upper-middle-bogan/

">

Just in case you're wondering why I haven't addressed this to Bricktop too, it's only because the fact I can't fault his generalisation on the matter but his era is ancient and he's a bit of a lower middle class wanker in a walker pretending otherwise.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Some Asian kid in Vancouver stole his dads money and bought himself a $200,000 car...they got into an argument and he killed his dad.   Too many of these very spoiled rich kids driving hundred thousand dollar cars and racing, causing harm.

I didn't read about this one  Berry.....terrible.