Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Mac Miller death...

Started by Berry Sweet, September 07, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

..I've never heard of this rapper before but he died today of an over dose.  I made a comment about yahoo rappers doing drugs and dying and such lame role models and now people are mad at me.

People are fucked.  It's like all of a sudden this guy is everyone's favorite rapper...same can be said for all the other twats who over dosed on drugs.  "He was my favorite".  Like fuckin really? More of these idiots are going to die over an OD in the future...and of course idiots will cry that "he was their favorite"...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..I've never heard of this rapper before but he died today of an over dose.  I made a comment about yahoo rappers doing drugs and dying and such lame role models and now people are mad at me.

People are fucked.  It's like all of a sudden this guy is everyone's favorite rapper...same can be said for all the other twats who over dosed on drugs.  "He was my favorite".  Like fuckin really? More of these idiots are going to die over an OD in the future...and of course idiots will cry that "he was their favorite"...

Rappers are only entertainers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..I've never heard of this rapper before but he died today of an over dose.  I made a comment about yahoo rappers doing drugs and dying and such lame role models and now people are mad at me.

I have never heard of him either Berry..

He died so young....drugs are killers.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know.  But idiots are all, "but he was my idol...he was all I ever listened too"....this only happens when they die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I know.  But idiots are all, "but he was my idol...he was all I ever listened too"....this only happens when they die.

He'll be forgotten tomorrow.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Theres soo many of them.  I've heard of a few but it's out of control.

I'm so sick of drug talk.  The debate on that it's a "disease".  I dont believe it is.

Berry Sweet

Yep...just like the rest of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Theres soo many of them.  I've heard of a few but it's out of control.

I'm so sick of drug talk.  The debate on that it's a "disease".  I dont believe it is.

Drugs are terrible.

Berry Sweet

I have no sympathy for drug users.  I've helped many and all have stabbed me in the back.  I dont care about their issues...I've been thru some pretty rough shit in my life and I didn't do drugs...although I did think of it at times and was offered many times...I knew better and always said no.

Berry Sweet

I'm really tired this week and fb is so ridiculous.  There is a woman I know...she got 2 kids...I dont understand people like her? She has been going to college and got her degree...shes $150,000 in debt for her student loan....and she's still not working.   All say everyday now al she ever posts on fb is her being at home and baking...like the fuck? Shes 45 years old! How the fuck you gonna pay that back by staying home and baking?

Berry Sweet

I go to work and work hard all week and people are just being stupid and crying about it.  This world is fuckin stupid!

Anonymous

I have about the same respect for drug addict actors, pop and rap stars as I do drug dealers. They make awful lifestyle choices attractive to kids.

Berry Sweet

I have about the same respect for drug addict actors, pop and rap stars as I do drug dealers. They make awful lifestyle choices attractive to kids.

Omg..I've tried telling people this...but they are all so sympathetic to these people they will NEVER personally know.  These people dont care about their fans...their in it for the money..duh.

And yes, these are NOT people to idolize.

Anonymous

Omg..I've tried telling people this...but they are all so sympathetic to these people they will NEVER personally know.  These people dont care about their fans...their in it for the money..duh.

In fact, most of them look down on their fans.

Anonymous

Well said. :thumbup: