Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Donkey Kong Country on Super Nintendo

Started by Berry Sweet, September 08, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Well...we went to Langley today...checked out the mall and then willow video (which mel pointed out)..I did pick up a spare controller, which works...they did not have Mario Cart...so I bought super Mario world ($19.99) and street fighter 2 ($13.99)...I am disappointed as both games do NOT work at all....I was kinda wondering cause I read the reviews on the store and a few people complained about games not working.  I will have to go back and return them....I want my money back...I was wondering why the games were so cheap?

Anyhoo....I decided to stop at a used video place in poco...they had mario cart!  I bought it at $70.  But at least it works!  I'm going to go back to that place in poco...they have everything!

The kid is all over the twoonie machines with the Simons characters.  She was disappointed when both the games didn't work...so am I :(  the store in poco had super Mario world to play and she loved it.   They also had tge game there but at a higher price.

At least I got my Mario cart...but I'm not impressed by the fact they are selling old school games they know that dont work....

...to top it off the guy who was helping me behind the counter kept smiling at me and giving me this creepy eyeball look...It was making me wonder if it was Mel?

Berry Sweet

I'm pissed off they even bother selling the games knowing they dont work.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"they had mario cart!  I bought it at $70.

:swoon:

SEVENTY DOLLARS.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

SC was an awesome game  ac_cool it's just sad the gaming industry have been declining in terms of lacking new ideas for the past decade, now it's just all about everyone copying other ppl's gameplay design.  ac_unsure

:thumbup:

They're all trying to create movie franchises in lieu of actual gaming.

There's been nothing new for YEARS.

Lol I almost forgot about that too, while I notice most games converted into movies or vice versa usually turns out pretty bland, maybe except for a few exceptions.  Despite a lot of the AAA title failing to fulfill most ppl's expectation, on the good side there's still a few hidden gems out there made by old school developers coming back to the industry.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm pissed off they even bother selling the games knowing they dont work.

Did they refund your money?