The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

How does the ass know?

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 10, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

This is the question that I have a hard time answering...

How does the ass know?

After a good night of drinking beer, and then a morning of drinking coffee, we all know that the toxic sludge forms deep inside the bowels.  This in itself is not a big deal.

So yesterday I drive out to Morgan to buy my Nintendo Classic, and then stopped for a bite at Five Guys.  Of course the toxic sludge then wanted to come out, but it wasn't a big deal.  30 minute drive home, and no problem.  Yet, right when I park in my stall, literally a minute from my front door, my ass decided to become uncooperative.  The toxic sludge wanted out!

How does the ass know to do this?

Did I shit my pants?  Yes.  But just a little bit.  It wasn't like there was liquid shit running down my legs and trailing onto the hallway carpet or anything like that, but still a little bit of shit escaped my asshole.

I had just showered before I left, and now had to take another rinse.

Luckily this is a fairly rare occurance for me, but the question remains...  How does the ass know?

cc

Good question. Some "asses" think they know  everything  

Thanks for all this info. We all care about you and want to now every little detail of your life

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"This is the question that I have a hard time answering...

How does the ass know?

After a good night of drinking beer, and then a morning of drinking coffee, we all know that the toxic sludge forms deep inside the bowels.  This in itself is not a big deal.

So yesterday I drive out to Morgan to buy my Nintendo Classic, and then stopped for a bite at Five Guys.  Of course the toxic sludge then wanted to come out, but it wasn't a big deal.  30 minute drive home, and no problem.  Yet, right when I park in my stall, literally a minute from my front door, my ass decided to become uncooperative.  The toxic sludge wanted out!

Did I shit my pants?  Yes.  But just a little bit.  It wasn't like there was liquid shit running down my legs and trailing onto the hallway carpet or anything like that, but still a little bit of shit escaped my asshole.

Luckily this is a fairly rare occurance for me, but the question remains...  How does the ass know?

A "rare occurance" you say?... :laugh3:

Mel you shit yourself more than anyone I've ever come across. While it still may be rare...its still waaay too much   shitty underwear.

BTW, how does the ass know? Well in truth, your ass knows nothing.. The process is totally involuntary, much like what goes on inside your fucking head...... ac_umm.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Did I shit my pants?  Yes.  

And you think you're gonna find yourself a classy lady?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Erm...being gassy ain't classy either!!!

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I have been a heavy boozer since I was sixteen, but I never pissed my pants let alone had the Hershey squirts in my drawers.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"This is the question that I have a hard time answering...

How does the ass know?

A "rare occurance" you say?... :laugh3:

Mel you shit yourself more than anyone I've ever come across. While it still may be rare...its still waaay too much   shitty underwear.

BTW, how does the ass know? Well in truth, your ass knows nothing.. The process is totally involuntary, much like what goes on inside your fucking head...... ac_umm.

At least Mel excretes through the correct orifice, oompah lumper, something you seem to have difficulty with.

You talk out your fat ass so much, you could suck on a Chupa Chup with that thing.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I have been a heavy boozer since I was sixteen, but I never pissed my pants let alone had the Hershey squirts in my drawers.

Give it time, Herm...give it time...

:s0403:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Erm...being gassy ain't classy either!!!

ac_toofunny

Yeah but I dont shit my pants.  

I can only imagine the skid mark stains.  Nasty.  His mattress is a cesspool by now.  Piss n vinegar complimented by skid Mark's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"I have been a heavy boozer since I was sixteen, but I never pissed my pants let alone had the Hershey squirts in my drawers.

Give it time, Herm...give it time...

:s0403:

It will give up swish before I would let that happen to myself never mind my old lady won't appreciate it. Unlike Mel, I don't live alone

Bricktop

Er...let's change the subject.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3otPoTahm7Wjq5AVTq%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er...let's change the subject.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3otPoTahm7Wjq5AVTq%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

About time.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview