The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I never suggested anything other than the fact that a handful of Israelis were witnessed dancing as 9/11 unfolded. That they were dressed as Arabs or that the moving company owner later fled the country does however pose many questions.

WHAT FUCKING QUESTIONS????? Where are these F A C T S???

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I later mentioned the high improbability that Cessna flight school could prepare a very amateur pilot for pinpoint skyscraper hits in a supposed passenger jet.

These are facts.

Do with these facts as you will. Maybe accuse me of what you've done towards me, if that's all you've got.

"high improbability" is not a F A C T.

Where is the evidence of what training they undertook?? You make statements...but where is the empirical, sworn evidence that supports the statements?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I never suggested anything other than the fact that a handful of Israelis were witnessed dancing as 9/11 unfolded. That they were dressed as Arabs or that the moving company owner later fled the country does however pose many questions.

WHAT FUCKING QUESTIONS????? Where are these F A C T S???

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I later mentioned the high improbability that Cessna flight school could prepare a very amateur pilot for pinpoint skyscraper hits in a supposed passenger jet.

These are facts.

Do with these facts as you will. Maybe accuse me of what you've done towards me, if that's all you've got.

"high improbability" is not a F A C T.

Where is the evidence of what training they undertook?? You make statements...but where is the empirical, sworn evidence that supports the statements?

He doesn't have any evidence.

Frood

Right, I have a couple of morons sniffing up my tail feathers. Yay surprise totes.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Reasons to believe 9-11 was muslims

1. I saw a video of the first plane flying into the building and then I saw the second one live.  

2. Multiple people on those planes called relatives talking about arab hijackers.

3. Bin laden took credit for it

4. Many Muslims hate the west, they have the biggest motive to do it.

5. Muslims had already tried to blow up the WTC once before

6. Muslims coordinate large scale attacks against western targets all the time

Add it all up and its the narrative by far that makes the most sense BASED ON THE EVIDENCE

of course if you want to ignore the evidence and engage in rampant speculation based on nothing, you might as well believe aliens from mars did it.

I'm not denying that arabs hijacked the planes, as I said before I believe that both the US and Israeli establishment collaborated and turned a blind eye to the immiment threat, possibly even funding the terrorists and supplying them with weapons along the way, so that their phony war on terror in the Middle East could take place with the support of the public.
What is the evidence for this view?

Here Fox News reports on Israeli involvement in 9/11.

">

I am sure there are lots of spies in the US.  Israeli, Russian  Chinese a bunch of others as well.  The idea that they knew is somewhat far fetched, the idea that they were part of it (Muslims working with Israelis???  I don't think so) makes no sense to me.

It says in the report that Israel conducts the most 'aggressive' spying and intelligence gathering, basically the nosey Jews think it's their right to stick their massive hook noses in other country's business.

From everything I have seen, I would say that Israel almost certainly had prior knowledge of the attack, it's virtually impossible for them not to have.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Reasons to believe 9-11 was muslims

1. I saw a video of the first plane flying into the building and then I saw the second one live.  

2. Multiple people on those planes called relatives talking about arab hijackers.

3. Bin laden took credit for it

4. Many Muslims hate the west, they have the biggest motive to do it.

5. Muslims had already tried to blow up the WTC once before

6. Muslims coordinate large scale attacks against western targets all the time

Add it all up and its the narrative by far that makes the most sense BASED ON THE EVIDENCE

of course if you want to ignore the evidence and engage in rampant speculation based on nothing, you might as well believe aliens from mars did it.

I'm not denying that arabs hijacked the planes, as I said before I believe that both the US and Israeli establishment collaborated and turned a blind eye to the immiment threat, possibly even funding the terrorists and supplying them with weapons along the way, so that their phony war on terror in the Middle East could take place with the support of the public.
What is the evidence for this view?

Here Fox News reports on Israeli involvement in 9/11.

">

I am sure there are lots of spies in the US.  Israeli, Russian  Chinese a bunch of others as well.  The idea that they knew is somewhat far fetched, the idea that they were part of it (Muslims working with Israelis???  I don't think so) makes no sense to me.

It says in the report that Israel conducts the most 'aggressive' spying and intelligence gathering, basically the nosey Jews think it's their right to stick their massive hook noses in other country's business.

From everything I have seen, I would say that Israel almost certainly had prior knowledge of the attack, it's virtually impossible for them not to have.

fash posted that the Israeli government warned the US some sort of attack was coming.  So they warned us attacks were coming and simultaneously kept it a secret?  Doesn't make much sense.

Like others pointed out you might as well believe the Russians, the chinese or anyone else was in on it.  Without evidence its just pure speculation.

Aryan

As far as I'm aware neither the Russians or Chinese benefited from what happened. Zionists however used the attack as an excuse to go on a rampage in the Middle East. There is also the small matter of the $2.3 trillion which was unaccounted for in the Pentagon expense reports which of course was destroyed in the attack...

Wazzzup

I have never flown a plane but I would think once you are at the right altitude steering into something wouldn't be that difficult if you've had simulator training.  One of these towers probably isn't any thinner than the runways they have to land these planes on.  Are there flight experts who have said this would be difficult to do?  And if so how difficult?

Also on the flip side, if it wasn't pissed off Muslims flying into the towers who did it?  How is the government going to talk some non muslims into killing hundreds of his fellow Americans?  And the Muslims who hijacked the plane, are they really going to trust and work with a non muslim from the US government?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As far as I'm aware neither the Russians or Chinese benefited from what happened. Zionists however used the attack as an excuse to go on a rampage in the Middle East. There is also the small matter of the $2.3 trillion which was unaccounted for in the Pentagon expense reports which of course was destroyed in the attack...

Russia and China are both vying for top power in the world, destabilizing the US in any way would help them.  Also, if you're going to pick a target for a rampage  Why afghanistan.  It's a desert with people living in the near stone age.  they have have no oil they have  nothing.  If you're going to frame someone frame Saudi Arabia and take their oil.  or if its for Israel why not attack an actual threat to israel like Iran?

Sorry I don't buy it.  the best explanation for what happened is pissed off Muslims led by Al Qaeda crashed the towers etc.  No other explanation has as good a reasoning behind it and fewer holes in it.

cc

To understand that picture, one must understand  the drastic difference between an "Excuse of convenience" (used to obtain support,

sympathy and justification)  .. and the actual "Reason behind it"

One must also understand the actual motive of and driving force behind the perpetrators. I submit the kranny as the starting point

I will suggest not "pissed off Muslims led by Al Qaeda", rather done as a part of demonstrating and "advancing islamic supremacy over non islamics" .. which is what Al Q and every  other strong believer  on earth including many right within our society are all about ... simply following supremacist scriptures to assist allah in his oft stated long range plan in a great many scripture passages .... while spinning self-serving  "Excuses" to the naive infidel non believers

To have not seen this one coming demonstrates a a combination of total lack of understanding what islam is all about ... on top of  stupidity, ignorance  and arrogance ... all extremely  plentiful items within all  Western leaders, bureaucrats  and all security agencies  ... still remaining  today in the aftermath where very little has "been learned"

Neither the 1993 tower attack (by KSM's nephew, now jailed for it) nor the followup 2001 tower attack (engineered by KSM himself), nor the 1995 busted Bojinka plot (KSM's nephew and engineered by KSM) ... nor any of the other numerous events throughout the West  ...  were much of a learning experience for them

Our leaders and security agencies still do not "get it"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As far as I'm aware neither the Russians or Chinese benefited from what happened. Zionists however used the attack as an excuse to go on a rampage in the Middle East. There is also the small matter of the $2.3 trillion which was unaccounted for in the Pentagon expense reports which of course was destroyed in the attack...

Russia and China are both vying for top power in the world, destabilizing the US in any way would help them.  Also, if you're going to pick a target for a rampage  Why afghanistan.  It's a desert with people living in the near stone age.  they have have no oil they have  nothing.  If you're going to frame someone frame Saudi Arabia and take their oil.  or if its for Israel why not attack an actual threat to israel like Iran?

Sorry I don't buy it.  the best explanation for what happened is pissed off Muslims led by Al Qaeda crashed the towers etc.  No other explanation has as good a reasoning behind it and fewer holes in it.

We know who the people who carried out the attacks are. We know what their reason was. We know who the principal architect is, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. I have heard every idiotic conspiracy theory about 911 and they are all in denial.

Bricktop

Or they are moronic trolls.

Like Freud.

Aryan

So you honestly think that a handful of backward Islamic savages could commit the greatest atrocity in recent history against a global superpower like the US? Those dune coons can barely spell their own names...

Bricktop

So who flies their domestic aircraft?

Who pilots their military aircraft?

How about their private fleet?

Did you know that in a modern plane, its TOTALLY controlled by computer, and that pilot merely feeds in data as required? The Airbus A380 is capable of landing itself...no hands.

The terrorists were smart. They saw the weakness in domestic air transport security, and realised that with a modicum of training and input from pilots from friendly nations (Iran, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Saudi...to name but a few) they could hijack the aircraft and direct it to the target with amazing ease.

The only thing they would not be able to do is take off, and land. So, wait until the plane is in the air, take control and head to the target. Landing skills not required.

Underestimating the enemy is what enabled them to carry out their mission in the first place.

Watch this to see how an UNTRAINED non pilot can land an aircraft.

">

Aryan

The word 'smart' and Muslims rarely go together in the same sentence, unless 'not' is in there too.

Given the track history Israel has of committing false flag attacks, is it really all that far fetched to think that they were involved? I don't recall ever reading about any Chinese or Russian false flag terrorism.... that kind of devious, underhand behaviour is a Jewish trait.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The word 'smart' and Muslims rarely go together in the same sentence, unless 'not' is in there too.

Given the track history Israel has of committing false flag attacks, is it really all that far fetched to think that they were involved? I don't recall ever reading about any Chinese or Russian false flag terrorism.... that kind of devious, underhand behaviour is a Jewish trait.

Scouser, the attackers were muslimes. It was planned by muslimes. It was financed by muslimes. The attack follows Islamo  teachings. Israel, like other US allies and even some adversaries warned the USA, but they did not see the attack as imminent or even credible.