News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

How do you test potential significant others...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 15, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "caskur"Hypothetically, you know yourself and your flaws, if you could change one all on your own, what flaw would it be?

Interesting question...

I guess sometimes I wish I'd be able to mellow out and enjoy life more...  You know, enjoy the ride.

My brain doesn't always make this easy for me to do, and thus life isn't always very 'rewarding' for me.

Would you say you carry the weight of the world's problems on your shoulders?

Are you the eldest sibling?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"Tired of Chuck Bronson?

I've just met him... I'm not tired of him yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"
Would you say you carry the weight of the world's problems on your shoulders?

Are you the eldest sibling?

Only child.

Not so much carry the weight of the world, but I'll tend to make a big deal out of small problems.  Prevents me from enjoying life to its full extent.

caskur

Might be caused by your relatives before you like parents or grandparents... They might have worried about stuff and dumped it on you so you dwell on negative things.

I used to be happy for myself... I live in a nice place without too many worries but I want that for everyone, no just myself.
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

My upbringing wasn't so great, but I don't believe that to be the whole cause.  I think some people's brains are simply wired to worry too much.

Then again, on the other end of the spectrum, you have trailer trash that worries about nothing!  Going through life without a worry in the world, even though they live in their own shit and piss!

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"My upbringing wasn't so great, but I don't believe that to be the whole cause.  I think some people's brains are simply wired to worry too much.

Then again, on the other end of the spectrum, you have trailer trash that worries about nothing!  Going through life without a worry in the world, even though they live in their own shit and piss!

What was your favourite thing to do as a kid, hobby-wise? Fishing? Keeping Fish? Running around with dogs chasing rabbits? Lacross? What?
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Geez...  My parents didn't have much time for me, so I did spend a lot of my time on my bicycle, bicycle!  I rode that sucker all over the place.  I always preferred to ride in wooded areas, in the dirt!  Generally away from people, where I could get my wilderness on...  my peace and quiet on.

To this day, I still wanna eventually get out of the city, and get ma wilderness peace & quiet on...  Job & modern conveniences seem to hold me here, for now...

Chuck Bronson

Gotta split...  Went to taper-leafs (essentially parabolic leaf springs) on the steer axle of my Kenworth for ride comfort.  Now having a hard time finding shock absorbers that are valved firm enough for tapers, but are still able to mount on the EB2 sized shock mounts it has.

Gabriel has a gas charged shock that just may work, but before ordering a pair I need to take a final measurement of the bump-stop to frame clearance, as to ensure I select the right length shock to ensure the bump-stop will bottom before the shock does.

Oh, the joys of owning old shit like that...

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Geez...  My parents didn't have much time for me, so I did spend a lot of my time on my bicycle, bicycle!  I rode that sucker all over the place.  I always preferred to ride in wooded areas, in the dirt!  Generally away from people, where I could get my wilderness on...  my peace and quiet on.

To this day, I still wanna eventually get out of the city, and get ma wilderness peace & quiet on...  Job & modern conveniences seem to hold me here, for now...

Yep... that is your calling. That will make you happy for a long while.

You should try doing it now... before your winter comes and you live a more confined life... That is another downer... winter's shorter days.

I better go to bed, it's gone past 3 am... talk to yo later!~
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yep.

I got a trophy thread at Pissed Off.

Apparently, I left due to her love of Freud and with heavy heart because of her rejection of my advances.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.45MhUv-CEPVSnnhNqmesEQAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1">

That is one psycho spic.

It posted on the other forum that she met a guy through these forums and is travelling to another contnent to see him. So, she is off to Dinky Freud's place in Melbourne.

I can tell Kylie is bipolar.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe...although she also declared her love for some guy named BEnzo in her cesspool. I think Freud has already serviced her, anyway. He doesn't live in Melbourne, though. He's out in the sticks. And perhaps Mrs Freud might take a dim view on a latino knocking on her door asking for Aaron (if there is indeed a Mrs Freud...he's visited more than one female forum colleague).

I doubt that she'd travel to Oz. That's a bridge too far. But who knows. She has more ex's than a Xerox factory.

Now I have to allow my heart to heal again.

So the rumour is true... you left because she declared her love for Freud?

He's married.

Flea is just having an e-fling with him... harmless.

I can't believe you were chased off by that?

ac_lmfao

Oh, yes. I was shattered. My counsellor tells me time will heal the wound though.

I thought she really cared...

ac_crying

By the way, I own a small island off the coast of Perth called Rottnest. Would you like to buy it?

Going cheap.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe...although she also declared her love for some guy named BEnzo in her cesspool. I think Freud has already serviced her, anyway. He doesn't live in Melbourne, though. He's out in the sticks. And perhaps Mrs Freud might take a dim view on a latino knocking on her door asking for Aaron (if there is indeed a Mrs Freud...he's visited more than one female forum colleague).

I doubt that she'd travel to Oz. That's a bridge too far. But who knows. She has more ex's than a Xerox factory.

Now I have to allow my heart to heal again.

So the rumour is true... you left because she declared her love for Freud?

He's married.

Flea is just having an e-fling with him... harmless.

I can't believe you were chased off by that?

ac_lmfao

Oh, yes. I was shattered. My counsellor tells me time will heal the wound though.

I thought she really cared...

ac_crying

By the way, I own a small island off the coast of Perth called Rottnest. Would you like to buy it?

Going cheap.

Yes, I will buy it but it won't cost me a cent...

here is why?

I'm putting a hex on the developers...
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The headline is insecure

Consider who posted it.