Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

I don't care what elitist progs think

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"May, 1968. France.

The reality is the left is not a movement of solutions, but of protest, and most clear thinking people see them for what they are.

Historically this is not true. Every single right humans in the West have today is because the right-winged establishment was fought.

Bismarck was the first to introduce social reforms 1. Educate workers, 2. bring in old age pensions, 3. insurance for workers copping accidents... plus more. 1880-90s.

At the same time, the poms were still pushing 3 year olds up chimneys to sweep.

So, you think the left wing establishment throughout the West will be successfully fought today?

All the major issues have been fought for and won.

However, everytime a right wing government takes up power again they try to rewrite/amend rights already fought and won.

I'm praying they all catch Politician bird flu very soon. Our politics is a circus full of sad clowns.

I won't bore you with their deploable details.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

The reality is the left is not a movement of solutions, but of protest, and most clear thinking people see them for what they are.

Historically this is not true. Every single right humans in the West have today is because the right-winged establishment was fought.

Bismarck was the first to introduce social reforms 1. Educate workers, 2. bring in old age pensions, 3. insurance for workers copping accidents... plus more. 1880-90s.

So, you think the left wing establishment throughout the West will be successfully fought today?

However, everytime a right wing government takes up power again they try to rewrite/amend rights already fought and won.

I'm praying they all catch Politician bird flu very soon. Our politics is a circus full of sad clowns.

I won't bore you with their deploable details.

How daft are you to say such a thing.

If it weren't for those who lean Right or Conservative, there would be no property rights or right to self defence left (what little of either, the same thing though, are still left).

Say what you will about the Left/Right paradigm, but they have both held an important place in more recent politics.

I can shoot holes in both sides of the equation because I'm beyond partisanship. Can you say the same?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Are you blind? It's the left that is taking away free speech. It's prog leftists who are bringing in blasphemy laws. The West is screwed beyond all repair because leftist prog extremists.

caskur

You two don't know your European history...

In the 19th century or 1800s ONLY EUROPEAN MALES, WHO OWNED LAND AND WERE OVER THE AGE OF 35 COULD VOTE.

Ya know, your lords, viscounts, barons, earls, princes, dukes, those kinda guys... in other words, not you two.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Are you blind? It's the left that is taking away free speech. It's prog leftists who are bringing in blasphemy laws. The West is screwed beyond all repair because leftist prog extremists.

Well, you cannot let them take away your free speech. The right took away people's right to strike, what are you going to do about that?.

The world is laying in the power of the wicked one. The world is ungodly and corrupt. It is beyond repair, I agree. It's up to you to stay mentally strong and not let the bastards win... OR (and this is much better) enjoy your remaining days.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Just what I was thinking.  The left is destroying free speech.  they are trying to push immigrants into every western country to dilute the population to get more power.   they are ruining individual rights by trying to make minorities have more rights than whites, and they are trying to destroy western civilization, and in the US, democracy.  Caskur must be crazy if he/she thinks these are the good guys.  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

caskur

I think anyone who listens to the lefturds and the right-whingers are coo-coo.

There are no good guys... NONE..Maybe Julian Assange. He's OK. I like him.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I think anyone who listens to the lefturds and the right-whingers are coo-coo.

There are no good guys... NONE..Maybe Julian Assange. He's OK. I like him.

You are coo coo if you think there is a right at all in the West.

cc

Can I suggest that there is a right, but there is not an "effective" right at all in the West

The left has taken over with a dedicated scorched earth policy & street rules actions that mow down everything in its path ... because  the right is impotent and does not know how to "really" fight back
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"I think anyone who listens to the lefturds and the right-whingers are coo-coo.
If the left gets their way you won't even be able to call them lefturds one day.  They are destroying free speech, the right is not.  The left are also trying to flood your country with more African and Muslim immigrants, not the true right.  The left is also trying to make whites into second class citizens guilty of a past they had no part of, not the right.  

But if you don;t want to recognize the real threat to your rights and well being, then be a sheep, I guess it's you're right, but don't be surprised when you end up in an ugly mess because of it.

caskur

Stop letting other people think for you, think for yourselves.

LOL... they are NEVER going to control my thoughts and speech mate... you can take that to the bank.

Just remember, women have had the vote in Western Australia since 1900... WAYYYYYY before most on the planet except NZ beat us by a year.

I can't believe most of you allow yourselve to be controlled.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
If the left gets their way you won't even be able to call them lefturds one day.  They are destroying free speech, the right is not.  The left are also trying to flood your country with more African and Muslim immigrants, not the true right.  The left is also trying to make whites into second class citizens guilty of a past they had no part of, not the right.  

But if you don;t want to recognize the real threat to your rights and well being, then be a sheep, I guess it's you're right, but don't be surprised when you end up in an ugly mess because of it.

Anyone that denies how progs are trampling our liberties and our entire society is either in denial or a stooge of the prog machine.

caskur

Next week an ebola plague or earthquake somewhere will take your mind off other people's political leans... Stop blaming the other side for all your misery.

Go outside and pick some flowers or something.... what the fuck is wrong you guys? Shee-it!~.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"Stop letting other people think for you, think for yourselves.

LOL... they are NEVER going to control my thoughts and speech mate... you can take that to the bank.

Just remember, women have had the vote in Western Australia since 1900... WAYYYYYY before most on the planet except NZ beat us by a year.

I can't believe most of you allow yourselve to be controlled.
You don't even realize your complaints about immigration you launched into a while back on here would be illegal and fineable or imprisonable in many european countries because of the left.   you can be a naive ostrich with your head in the sand for now, but one day you're going to get a rude awakening.

caskur

Flooding countries with immigrants is really really bad.... for BOTH parties. Taking people away from their extended families is wrong.

it's better to make your own country a better place and if that country needs help, help them.

I couldn't give a flying freight train what the mindless lefturds thought. I know my Fillipino aunty was lonely for her family in the Phillippines. There is no place like home. People are driven out of their homes from poverty. No middle class wants to leave their land... They love their homes. Only natural disasters or war moves people... And if that wanker Trump starts anything with Iran causing even more refugees, I hope someone puts a bullet between his eyes.
- Andy Warhol