The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

If I were an American...

Started by Bricktop, September 27, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"
Sadly what happened was not fabricated, unfortunately the guy died when he arrived to the hospital, and the 2 so called tough guys were released with only a 25,000 bail.  :oeudC:

Damn.

Damn is right, unless there's a very good reason and more to the story, I can't find much words to say except how stupid and sad this is... I mean even cops aren't allow to shoot a suspect as long as they don't have a gun or something similar.  First few times I've feel sad from reading the news.  ac_unsure

No, I mean an actual murder on youtube. It must be trying to compete with Bestgore.

Bricktop

It staggers me that people who display that kind of mentality are permitted to have firearms.

I guess they were "defending" themselves.

C'mon Freud...you're up. Justify this.

Zetsu

Sadly what happened was not fabricated, unfortunately the guy died when he arrived to the hospital, and the 2 so called tough guys were released with only a 25,000 bail.  :oeudC:

Damn.

Damn is right, unless there's a very good reason and more to the story, I can't find much words to say except how stupid and sad this is... I mean even cops aren't allow to shoot a suspect as long as they don't have a gun or something similar.  First few times I've feel sad from reading the news.  ac_unsure

No, I mean an actual murder on youtube. It must be trying to compete with Bestgore.

Tbh I was kinda surprised too it wasn't removed on youtube, guess it wasn't too graphical, but still pretty sad to see someone getting shot and killed over something so petty.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Damn.

Tbh I was kinda surprised too it wasn't removed on youtube, guess it wasn't too graphical, but still pretty sad to see someone getting shot and killed over something so petty.

That video is crime scene evidence. I have never seen anything like it on youtube.

Bricktop

There is a lesson to be learned here.

Never taunt an obvious whackjob holding a gun. It will never end well.

Sad and tragic as it may have been, it looked more a case of two fools meeting. The victim could have simply walked away, and if they really did pull a gun on his kid, call the cops.

Challenging a man with a gun is like taunting a lion. It doesn't HAVE to kill you, but it can only take so much.

Zetsu

I couldn't agree enough, despite we can't bring the dead back to life, but at least more lives would be saved b/c of this.  Lets just hope this video would teach the young and naïve a thing or 2 on what to do in these kind of situations, and give people a reason to stop encouraging this gun madness.

Bricktop

The problem is that fools like Freud see this as a reason for MORE guns!!!

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"This one is kinda off topic, but I swear something needs to been done, at least the 2 murders shouldn't be allowed to be bailed for just a petty $25,000.

">

In the hillbilly fathers and his sons/nephews defense, the orange shirt guy was big and was threatning to kill them..

And in the orange shirt guys defense... Two drunken hillbillies with unholstered weapons near his house... I would be pissed too..

Wazzzup

">

You can't see it in the video but apparently the big guy in orange had been handed a baseball bat later in the whole episode.  I don't know for sure if that's true, because the video does not show him beyond a certain point.  

I'm not blaming him, but I really wish he had just gone inside and called the cops.  if so the gunmen would have been arrested for pulling guns on him and been headed to jail and he would still be alive.  very unfortunate.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Guilt until  proven innocence is a bit scary.
yes it is

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/kavanaugh_kangaroo_court-1.jpg">

Bricktop

Poor kangaroos...not their fault!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Guilt until  proven innocence is a bit scary.
yes it is

https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/kavanaugh_kangaroo_court-1.jpg">

Even if he was found innocent his reputation is destroyed and likely his career too.

Bricktop

Which was the intent all along...this is a serious attack on the workings of legitimate government. And it won't stop.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
">

You can't see it in the video but apparently the big guy in orange had been handed a baseball bat later in the whole episode.  I don't know for sure if that's true, because the video does not show him beyond a certain point.  

I'm not blaming him, but I really wish he had just gone inside and called the cops.  if so the gunmen would have been arrested for pulling guns on him and been headed to jail and he would still be alive.  very unfortunate.

If that's the case it does changes the story some way, though the shooting can still be avoided in a few ways by simply keeping a distance or firing a warning shot first, but then people will always be stupid especially when both sides are just angry, spewing threats and making little rational sense.   ac_unsure

Bricktop

If a madman with a gun is in a threatening position, WALK AWAY. There are no heroics in trying to reason with guns.